Dutch Dragons - Jack Herer - Scrog - 250W HPS+CFL's - Organic Batmix Grow

Bad news in my location.... Deer ate all the rose hips :( Gonna look in another area , rose hips on stem will stick around for a few years just gotta find sme. I feel like a let down :( Perhaps I will take a peek at my other wild plant seeds n see what else I could muster up.....

We miss you for sure DD , hope to hear from ya soon eh! But same time we all sorta understand too so no pressure.

Bad news in my location.... Deer ate all the rose hips :( Gonna look in another area , rose hips on stem will stick around for a few years just gotta find sme. I feel like a let down :( Perhaps I will take a peek at my other wild plant seeds n see what else I could muster up.....

We miss you for sure DD , hope to hear from ya soon eh! But same time we all sorta understand too so no pressure.
:headbanger::thedoubletake:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom