Dutch Dragons - Jack Herer - Scrog - 250W HPS+CFL's - Organic Batmix Grow

Still constructing killer canopies I see DD :Namaste:
Your write up on the tent has got me stoked for my dr90!
I saw one set up at a hydro shop, gave the material a look see and was very disappointed with my first 4x4 no-name tent purchase.
True quality right there, glad to read you are flipping to flower buddy, green vibes your way dutchy :bravo:

I'd expect nothing less from the Dutch Master.

We're just being honest Dutch.

Sorry I haven't been pulling my weight on my journal, busy busy and bad health and a broken camera.
The girls are sympathetically also looking like shit. No idea whats going on with my growing lately, just going through a bad patch:).
I keep telling myself 'the next one will be great'.

They are in the same state you are in :( that is the symbiotic relationship we have with our babies :( I hope things flip around for you primarily your good health returning and your greenies feeling the same! Also I miss you DD! Always aprehensive as what to say to you , still in shock from your generosity and sharing of yer knowledge I would be ashamed if I did not do something with the donations you gave me! So I did several so far I hope they help people like you helped me in many ways here :)

Health return to you Dragon!

Happy Easter Rosebud & Dutch.

Happy Easter!

We had a foot of snow dumped on us , stuck around for a few days got warm no snow today haha... Estimating 2-3 more snowfalls before June 1st , sorry Albertans I feel the future weather but do not fret! We need a high water table this year , it is going to be dry with a lot of hail storms here and there! Don't fret over that either , just prepare your gardens to receive wind , rain and hail from the west to the east , the hail out here almost always follows that path lol The wind usually blows west to east is why..... Blame the Rockies.......... 'shakes fist

Wow, we had a dusting of snow a few days ago but I think that's it for the season.

Up here we got more on it's way lol One perhaps after we have a few 70'f days and drop temps to 30's for a couple more. One before Maylong weekend , one either during or after. There is a huge chance of snow fall in mid august too but it will melt fast lol

I got some Rose Hips I almost sent you DD but they were rotten! I am making a trip out to get more soon , you are awesomely patient :) Wild Roses in Whales imagine that! The hips I collect should be pre seasoned so I hope they work within a couple years and if people ask what they are tellem they are the Bitumen Roses of Alberta Canada ;)

:wood: Anyone home?

Back
Top Bottom