Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt HPS

Hiyah everybody its time for a new journal.
The girls are already 2 weeks into veg. They got the 90 watt led ufo for two weeks and I transplanted into 18 litre plastic pots (4 and a half gallon) today and I added 3x32watt 6500k cfl's.
Im using soil again. Plagron Batmix Total.
PH is always 6.5 or thereabouts.
Im growing in a 2'x2'x5' cabinet made myself.
I exhaust using a 5"bathroom extractor with a carbon filter attached 190cfm. Later I will add another.
Its gonna be another scrog.
3 plants. 2xOG Kush feminized from Royal Queen Seeds,1xBlueberry White feminized from Kera Seeds.
Im watering with tap water that has been through a brita filter.
Ill be fertilizing with bat guano tea when needed.
temps are 28C lights on 19C lights off.
RH is variable from 35% to 55%.
Already got a few gnats. Will be treating every two or three weeks with a soil drench gnat larva killer.
Ill be flowering with a 250 watt hps in a cooltube and will be this time suplimenting with as many cfl's as the temperature will allow. Might throw the ufo in there too if itll fit.
Inside of cabinet has been lined with anti detection reflective material and a small storage area has been created at the bottom.
Help and Advice is always appreciated.
LETS GO.
04292.JPG
The Box
04085.JPG
Group Shot
04668.JPG
OG
04567.JPG
BBW
04472.JPG
OMG

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Was wondering what those trippy question diamonds were all about :laugh: (You can see what it is if you quote it) I'm here dutch ready to watch your grow in action! Blueberry white sounds quite nice :Namaste: :peace: CA215

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Hiyah Ca,
Had a seed left over from the last grow of blueberry white and I had to use it cause I had a bit of bad luck germinating. Lost the Somango Critical and a couple of the OG Kush. Never had trouble before, it was strange. Gonna veg to properly fill the screen this time and throw as much light at em as I can. Its not so exciting at the start, that's why I started a couple of weeks into this grow. Great to have you along for the ride again Ca.

Hiyah Buddah Lover, welcome aboard. Ill check your grow out for sure.

Hiyah Ca,
Had a seed left over from the last grow of blueberry white and I had to use it cause I had a bit of bad luck germinating. Lost the Somango Critical and a couple of the OG Kush. Never had trouble before, it was strange. Gonna veg to properly fill the screen this time and throw as much light at em as I can. Its not so exciting at the start, that's why I started a couple of weeks into this grow. Great to have you along for the ride again Ca.
Sorry to hear bro, any differences in your method? Possibly some issued seeds, I haven't come upon seeds that haven't germinated yet so time will tell over here, I remember reading somewhere it was a 9/10 would germ or something but that is a crap statistic :laugh: Your last grow was awesome love your sog dude, veg is a little on the dull side but we all love seeing gorgeous lush green pot plants, well atleast I do :Namaste: will keep an eye over here no doubt ducth!! :thumb: have a good day bro, :peace: CA
Thx I'm at work guys so someone somewhere ease wake and bake for me... My knee is killin it needs some meds

Done and done :blunt::roorrip:you feeling any better over there Buddah? :)

Easy Dutch :) Glad I found this early, everything looking good in there mate. Wanted to use the plagron batmix myself so will be good to see what you think of it.

Subbbbbb

Heeeeey JB,
Been using batmix for 15 years now, its good shit. Haveto give a little extra N in Veg and Ive got bat guano that I mix with the batmix for extra K in flower in a tea with the batmix. Its a nice airy mix with plenty of perlite, peat and worm castings. I just give a little extra batguano because its not expensive and you cant overdo organic. No nutes in my grows. Its always nice to have you around JB.

Hiyah people, time for my weekly update.
They've had water with root juice this week, when they need a watering I wait till the next day so they haveto search for it.
Treat em mean,Keep em keen. Heres some pics of this weeks progress.
0041182.JPG
Group Shot
0011351.JPG
OMG
0021348.JPG
OG
0031284.JPG
BBW
Turned the led off for the photos, think its quite an improvement:)
Have a nice weekend everybody.
Dutch

Sooo glad I found this journal early! I just read through your completed scrog and those buds came out dank! I love a good scrog. I was happy to see that my scrog net looks a lot like yours from your last grow lol. keep up the great work bro! happy growing!
:bravo:
:peace:

Thanks Dutch mate, Always good to be here with you mate. We been finishing and starting at the same time recently. I didnt pull my finger out as fast as you this time though so your a week or so ahead. Lets go again :high-five:

Good luck in POTM

Hi dutch dragon,The og and compadres look chunky:thumb:im definitely along for the ride .........subbed:popcorn:

A little update for you,
just made and fitted my scrog screen cause the girls are growing like crazy and I gotta keep em at about 9 inches. that should get em nice and bushy.
scrog35.JPG

Back
Top Bottom