Dutch Master Gold Range! Flower Finisher?

chilled27

Hey peeps. Just wanted to share with Y'all my tails of gardening!! I have been a Canna grower for 2 years and made the switch to H&G with good results but I found my flowers to be puffy and airy just like they were with canna, however still of good quality. After reading a lot of threads on this site I decided it was time for a change. I was also tiring of the price rises of Canna, I mean fuck 650 bucks for a 5ltr boost, that you use as the same dilution as the nutrient, it was all starting to eat into my cookies a little to much! So after a bit of research I moved on to the Dutch Master Gold line. Wow, I have found my new growing partner its awesome. So clean, so fast to grow, I have never seen my strain happier or looking for healthy. 1.2 Pound per plant! I am up 0.3 pound on Canna and H&G in the same system for less $$$$...... Do the math people. I don't need to see my nutrient company in my rolling stone or FHM magazine I just want to see results in my garden so I can get paid-layed and Stoned!!

However there is always a down side, they dont have a flower finisher, The website says DONT use any PK boosters with Gold Flower? But there must be some thing that I could use?? If anyone has any info on a product they have used i would love to hear about it!! I want to give my girls the best of the best so they give it back ;)

Re: Dutch Master Gold Range.!! Flower Finisher???

Hey Chilled27
I'm starting my second grow with D M Gold Range. On the first grow my buds were nice and tight without adding anything to ad in bud development. But this time I'm going to use Humbolt's Gravity starting week 4 of flower. I didn't
read that you shouldn't use a bud hardener, can you tell me were you read that.

Thanks SoCaler

Hey Socaler.

Mate I have read and heard from many sources that using any PK style additives when using the Gold Range will lead to over feeding and burning your plants, possibly even fry them!

However I have found the a wicked solution! I was round my buddies place yesterday and has 15 girls (blue berry kush) and used a product called Phosphoload! Man his plants looked crazy! super super tight dense buds!

PhosphoLoad

I just picked up a bottle and am going to test out on my girls when they are ready to flick in to flower!

Peace Bro!

Hows life in so cal dude?

Hey Chilled27
Life in SoCal is pretty damn good.
Thanks for the link for the Phosphoload. It looks like good stuff.
Keep me posted how it does for you. I'll see if I can find some today, sense I
started flower 4 days ago. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Bro

Hey SoCaler, what part of Sothern California do you live in? I'm stuck in Lancaster, this is the land where lizards come to die, and I can't find any pot here at all. Any tips? They would have to be tips, because I don't think 420 would allow anything else.

Asta la bye bye

I would suggest if you have an aliment that is helped by Marijuana, you get a MMJ recommendation. That's what I did. I didn't know anyone who smoked in San Diego, so I would drive to Riverside to get some. The recommendation opens up a hole new world, a good world. I was like a kid in a Candie store, so many choices.

:goodluck: :blunt:

I'm preparing to do just that, but I'm waiting to see if prop 19 passes. I think a broken back and neuropathy in both legs will do it!

The only reason why I didn't try it 2 years ago, was plenty of left over nutes, especially after switching from soil to HP Aero, which barely uses nutes period.

Even though I got very good results with FF and Botanicare, I wanted to see if the positive comments from fellow hp aero growers were as good as they were experiencing. I just bought DM Gold Flower A/B, Grow ADD.27, Saturator and Liquid Light.

I am pumped. I've got my hp aero pod pretty well dialed in, and 90 watt UFO LED, supplemented with 2-300 CFL watts.

Just starting vegg on a Low Ryder X Bubblicious (Touted as 60 day seed to harvest), so am using what I have Botanicare Grow Big (damned good stuff!) for veg (but now with Gold ADD.27), and finish the little ladies with DM Gold Flower A/B.

In the mean time I'll be hosing them down with LL/Saturator

Hey peeps. Just wanted to share with Y'all my tails of gardening!! I have been a Canna grower for 2 years and made the switch to H&G with good results but I found my flowers to be puffy and airy just like they were with canna, however still of good quality. After reading a lot of threads on this site I decided it was time for a change. I was also tiring of the price rises of Canna, I mean fuck 650 bucks for a 5ltr boost, that you use as the same dilution as the nutrient, it was all starting to eat into my cookies a little to much! So after a bit of research I moved on to the Dutch Master Gold line. Wow, I have found my new growing partner its awesome. So clean, so fast to grow, I have never seen my strain happier or looking for healthy. 1.2 Pound per plant! I am up 0.3 pound on Canna and H&G in the same system for less $$$$...... Do the math people. I don't need to see my nutrient company in my rolling stone or FHM magazine I just want to see results in my garden so I can get paid-layed and Stoned!!

However there is always a down side, they dont have a flower finisher, The website says DONT use any PK boosters with Gold Flower? But there must be some thing that I could use?? If anyone has any info on a product they have used i would love to hear about it!! I want to give my girls the best of the best so they give it back ;)

here is what I found out about phosphoload
Phosphoload utilizes a new technology which extracts unique isolates from coal derived humates. These Humatic Isolates are powerful rare earth elements that when combined with Phospholipid Technology, unlocks the floodgates for a fast & powerful flowering response.
The Phospholipid Technology then incenses or switches the flowering receptor sites on, which then allows these Humatic Isolates to exert their powerful flowering effect.
Plants flowered with Phosphoload stop their upward growth almost immediately & start to form numerous, tight & heavy clusters of flowers that continue for many weeks.
Growers who use Phosphoload can expect larger heavier yields of flowers with an average yield increase of 25 to 30%.

This product is reported as an exact copy of Dutch Master Superbud with the same effects on plant height and bud density.

plants will stop vertical growth 1-2 days after first use of phosphoload.

just a fyi

Use 2ml-4ml per liter of water for 1 week during the early to mid flowering stage.

Why not just cautiously increase the gold Flower A/B ppms? In HPA, I start at 600 for flower, then ramp up to ~ 900/1000. If you are doing soil/less you can probably push the hell out of it. Have you seen the newest DM Calculator? You select 'Standard" or 'Advanced' mix.

My feeding cycle is unique in that the roots get a <2 second blast of highly atomized mist every ~ 2 minutes-24/7. This basically turns the plant into a non-stop feeding machine. I am anxious to see how she packs on the buds. Will post pics once she auto-flips- maybe 2 more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom