Dutch passion blueberry

gunjababy

DP BLUEBERRY SHE'S 6 WEEKS IN FLOWERING

blueberry_plant_41_days_in_flower.JPG
She looks like that because of me not paying attention to her needs. 1st timer's mistake!!!

close_up_BB.JPG

BB_cola_.JPG

BB_buds_.JPG

Group_shot_flower_closet.JPG
This is my flowering closet.

damn! now im worried mine will outgrow it's space! i think you're about 3 weeks ahead of me. i'd love to see pics of the next couple weeks if you post them

OK guys i got caught up in the moment and forgot to update you so here it is. I havested 2.5 oz off that BB plant. let me tell you it really does smell like blueberries for sure,2nd the buds were some of the tightest buds i have seen in a while the were rock hard nugs. my plant buds were semi blueish/greyish color. after 2 weeks cure they turn more lavender, but definitely not the regular green buds. as far as smoke goes it was pretty good nice sweet aroma when blowing out smoke and when you light a blunt or joint. I definitely took a clone from her and that clone is way bigger and healthier then her mother, so i know i will do better in this run.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY FOR UPDATES ON HER CLONE CHECK OUT MY LINK............

Damn good for a first grow. My first grow I did BB too but only got about 15g. You should get more from the clone too.

I ordered 10 feminized DP Blueberry seeds that ran me $470 including tax from the Vancouver Seed Bank (VSB), I waited over 6 weeks for the order until i got inpatient and bought some other seeds, which were- (10 Manitoba Poison, 10 Lethal Purple, 10 RGD (really good dope), 10 Jumbo Grizzly, 10 Nepali Grizzly, and 10 White Grizzly).
60 seeds + $65 wasnt a bad turnout i guess, thou I sureee do wish i got some tasty blueberry buds. Waiting and hoping for a good crop, ill upload pics around the middle of Oct, check em out if you like.

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

I ordered 10 feminized DP Blueberry seeds that ran me $470 including tax from the Vancouver Seed Bank (VSB), I waited over 6 weeks for the order until i got inpatient and bought some other seeds, which were- (10 Manitoba Poison, 10 Lethal Purple, 10 RGD (really good dope), 10 Jumbo Grizzly, 10 Nepali Grizzly, and 10 White Grizzly).
60 seeds + $65 wasnt a bad turnout i guess, thou I sureee do wish i got some tasty blueberry buds. Waiting and hoping for a good crop, ill upload pics around the middle of Oct, check em out if you like.

I had DPBlueberry and they all hermed on me.

Is Dutch Passion an approved distributor for DJ Short's strains? Reason I ask is I grew out a feminized Blueberry from Dutch Passion (wonderful bouquet), but have yet to grow out the DJ Short Blueberry pack I bought from The Attitude.

Comments/experiences?

Your saying you spent 470 dollars on 10 seeds!??!
Are you sure you didnt mean 47 dollars?

Back
Top Bottom