Dutch Passion Deals & Webshop Updates

Hi all,

I am Mike from Dutch Passion Seed Company. Hope you are all healthy and safe!
Special thanks to @Teddy Edwards and the 420 Magazine team for the onboarding.
We are delighted to be back amongst you and looking forward to getting in touch.

Here's a thread for you to keep track of the latest deals and updates from the Dutch Passion webshop.

As a matter of fact, we're running a Summer Fruit Festival with 30% off on our fruity cannabis seed varieties throughout July.
Check out the list of seed varieties eligible for this special promo below. Greetings from The Netherlands! :hug:

dutch-passion-seeds-summer-fruit-festival-2021.jpg

1+1, single seeds excluded (Dutch Passion):
30% discount (Dutch Passion):

Hi all,

I am Mike from Dutch Passion Seed Company. Hope you are all healthy and safe!
Special thanks to @Teddy Edwards and the 420 Magazine team for the onboarding.
We are delighted to be back amongst you and looking forward to getting in touch.

Here's a thread for you to keep track of the latest deals and updates from the Dutch Passion webshop.

As a matter of fact, we're running a Summer Fruit Festival with 30% off on our fruity cannabis seed varieties throughout July.
Check out the list of seed varieties eligible for this special promo below. Greetings from The Netherlands! :hug:

dutch-passion-seeds-summer-fruit-festival-2021.jpg

1+1, single seeds excluded (Dutch Passion):
30% discount (Dutch Passion):
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Amazing selection.
I think you need a member or two to showcase your products.
I'm available if your interested.
Pm me we can set something up.
I'll make sure to maximize your exposure.
We can have a great partnership.
Bill

Hello Mike!

Thanks for supporting our forum!

I have two of your strains that I hope to start this fall. Your Durban Poison and a Frisian Duck.
I'm really excited to try the Frisian.
I know you have a Frisian Auto as well as the photoperiod variety.
Did I miss any?

Is there any further development with your ducksfoot plants or any plans for new crosses?
I would love to see some classics like a pre 98' Bubba Kush cross or Northern Lights.

:welcome:back. I've currently got one of your auto Skywalker Haze plants 10 weeks in. Unfortunately not the prettiest as it was my first attempt at an auto organic grow and suffered with some deficiencies on all the plants. She still grew big for being in a 2 gallon pot and has some nice flowers. Can't wait to try it and will definitely run that strain again.

yeah I'm done growing till the temps fall under 70 at night here, and that will likely be September
would be happy to add you to the test group
but it would not be for a month or two
simply too wet and too hot here right now to produce anything other than trash weed
Trash Weed? If it isnt poisoned or rotten is it really trash?

I growing some of yours now.

20210709_101534.jpg

20210331_130602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom