Dutch Passion's Auto Blueberry

Fietchen

I am Happy to Grow "Auto Blueberry" I have grown the Blue Auto Mazar in 2014 and it was one of the Best Herb i have ever Grown very Fruity <3

My Equipment: Cob LEDs, Plagron Coco, General Hydroponics (micro, grow, bloom) Superroot Airpot 15 Liter.

My Germination Method are always the same: Root Cubes in Coco that's it no Papertowel etc..

Baby Blueberry are break out today

IMG_20190531_120232.jpg

That magic bean popped! Congrats @Fietchen and thanks for letting us in on your journey, I'm looking forward to watching the progress! Awesome to see them from the start. Can we see your setup?
Cheers mate, gl to your grow!:yahoo:

Ooh yeah, love a bit of Dutch passion mate. Done loads of them. Not that one though Ive done the photo and auto glueberries and they were awesome. Got an auto one on just now actually I think.
Just spotted you using GH trio too, got a guy on another thread needing help with them. You be able to kick him in line if I tag you? :)

Ooh yeah, love a bit of Dutch passion mate. Done loads of them. Not that one though Ive done the photo and auto glueberries and they were awesome. Got an auto one on just now actually I think.
Just spotted you using GH trio too, got a guy on another thread needing help with them. You be able to kick him in line if I tag you? :)

Yes :)

Back
Top Bottom