Dutch Passion's Blueberry Strain - All Organic Grown - Eh! Lol

DonJuanaGrow

This will be my 8th Grow Always Indoor Always Organic. I've been using Marijuana for more than 40yrs and I can speak from personal experience that you'll find No Better Bud Than Indoor Organically Grown in Soil.
Also the least number of plants the More attention paid to said Grow in turn the end result being -
-The most Amazing Tasting & Potent Cannabis you'll ever have the Pleasure of Smoking & or Vaping.
I've tried it all fellow Growers & Connoisseurs alike I've used many different Nutrient programs at a huge cost and -
- a shightload of extra work. If you are into using a Nutrient & Supplement Diet for your Princesses.
I've found Botanicare to be the BEST. When used Properly You can Grow some Really Quality & High Yielding Plants.
If you don't have the time and dedication needed to be certain to Flush & Cure said Bud Properly you will indeed Be Very Pleased with your Quality & Quantity Yield. Now I have decided to go with the Complete Organic Soil Grow- -
- this time around I'm going to only use below ingredients for this Grow.

If I've learned anything about growing Marijuana it's that, "The Soil & Ingredients such as Fertilizer & Natural Organic Supplements are
of the utmost importance. I use Bat Guano, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, Barley,Lime Stone Dust. Oh & Loads of Worm Castings!
I always put 2 or 3 inches of Gravel in the bottom of all pots to insure good drainage as well as allowing the roots oxygen etc.
As far as anything else goes of course Only use Reverse Osmosis Water w/ Cal Mag + I may use Liquid Karma & or Liquid Compost Tea -
- All Natural & Organic. One must also be certain to Flush their Cannabis Properly Before Cutting it down for Curing and Even More Importantly BE SURE To WAIT UNTIL IT'S TIME No Sooner No Later. I've seen some truly Incredible Nuggage RUINED as a result of Both of these reasons. Personally made the mistakes myself as well. Please take my word for this my Friends There's Nothing WORSE than spending Months Growing some awesome Bud only to improperly cure or cut it improperly before or after it need be.
I assure you I will share my knowledge of when to Harvest and how to Flush etc. as I get to these stages. I've read so many books on how to Grow Indoor Marijuana and via hands on experience I look very much forward to sharing it all with any whom are willing to tag along and or ask any questions or have any info I might not have heard of please feel free to message me or post here.

Tonight I'm going to start germinating 6 other seeds as well as my last Dutch Passions Blueberry bean as well. So 7 more if all goes well.
This could turn out to be quite the Grow indeed. 6 of these beans are Top Quality Strains unfortunately there are 8 or 10 possibilities so -
- I've decided to just wait until they show their True colors when they're ready to. lol. Couldn't help myself w/ pun eh. lmao...
Should be fun guessing and of course hearing from you out there which strains they may be too. That's all for today I'll be sure to take and upload some pics tomorrow of the Germination progress.: Namaste: :Namaste:

Alright everyone Here are the pics I promised. I'll do my best to keep a daily Journal for these 2 Dutch Passions Blueberry as well of course as the seeds I have Germinating today. Speaking of which, I kept all 7 of them in Natural Spring Water for 48 hrs. as I find this to be certain your seeds crack open a wee bit and when placed in Paper Towel (use Bounty Never Bargain Brands) Trust me when it comes to Germination of tap roots Bounty holds Moisture Great! Always be certain to keep seeds at least 1 inch apart in paper towel and put them into a dark Bag and in a dark room temperature not to warm or cold. Check on them every 12 hours until Tap Roots are minimum 1/2 inch preferably 1 inch.
IMG_011660.JPG
IMG_015750.JPG
IMG_012553.JPG
IMG_081439.JPG

As of 2:pm today The Dutch Passions Blueberry is ready to go into a Soil Starter Cube I've found them to be Fantastic for strengthening stem and roots which believe me is Very Important From seedling to Harvest. I'll share my method so as to -
- Pay It Forward as I've found it to bring Good Vibes via the :circle-of-love: here on :420: -
- I've chatted with & messaged Growers from all over the World and Not once has Anyone been rude or detrimental towards me.
Nor I anyone either. I've learned more about Growing Quality Cannabis here in a few months that previously would take years-
- to learn Hands on Trial & Error. Which brings me to one of the Best tips I've ever been given. If you want to really learn about the Difference with Strains & Indica's vs. Sativa, etc.etc. Read Jason King's Cannabibles!!! I cannot stress how truly informative these 3 Books are. They gave me a True Understanding of Cannabis & it's Heritage. Be sure to get all 3 & read each entirely.
I.m certain to get at least 3 High Times Mags per year. It's where My Best Friend Ever, spotted and Purchased -
- my Yielder Max Grow Cabinet via SmokersONLY - The Home Of Cannabis Culture It comes wit Everything but the Seeds. The Most Amazing Gift I've Ever Gotten EVER! You'll never need to Buy Cannabis that isn't even close to the Quality YOU can Grow. I'll share how to accomplish a continuous Grow Cycle of if you prefer as I have this Grow. To Grow a few different strains.
When doing this type of Grow it's imperative to watch for any Male Plants as just 1 of these will have you starting from scratch.
As for the Other seeds of which I am certain will all be ready to go into my preference of 1st stage pot size 1 to 2 liter.
IMG_20170513_153155297_HDR_1_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well I'm happy to report that "My Grow is Back on Track. Between the moving and getting appropriately set up and ready to see this wonderful Strain of Blueberry -
- Dutch Passion is another seed company that I've found to be Top shelf Quality providers of Medical Marijuana Grade Strains. I've been quite fortunate to have found a Head Shop that has all kinds of seeds from Old School Breeders etc.etc. Alrighty then, Back to the Blueberry Strain eh. I call Her Mon Cheri or Cheri for short.
I was truly devastated when I'd thought this Strain would be lost to me as This was a true spot of luck that I happened upon this strain as the owner had told me he'd wanted to try Growing some of this strain himself but had sold the last pack a few weeks previous and was genuinely surprised when I pulled the 5 Seed pack of them.
Thank the Green Hearted God Of Grow I have one in the tent under my 900 watt Mars Hydro II Full Spectrum LED & the Other has broken soil 4 days ago of whom
I plan on making a Mother for cloning this Wonderful Plant of which I cannot wait to see in My Garden from start to Finish. Hope this will re activate this Journal
so as to share it with all my Brother & Sister Growers out there on 420.

Sincerely:Don :Namaste: :Namaste:

Great News everyone, I just finished hanging the 1600 watt C.O.B. Full Spectrum LED Grow Light as well as the 6 inch inline fan & filter. It's now on 24/7 with Mon Cheri - basking under the bright rays with a small fan to circulate the air and keep the tent from over heating. It's very important to assure your tent is at the proper temp according to whichever strain your Growing at the time. I've found it can make quite a difference in the end result if you adhere to and often check on the temp.
I am looking forward to seeing how quickly Cheri Grows. I'll be sure to take some pics to show how everything goes.

Thanks for stopping by. Sincerely: Don. :Namaste: :Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

So sorry for the delay and absence therein Everyone. However Great News, I'm presently as I type this-
- starting a NEW GROW! It's going to be a sweet Grow to be sure. Should I just Start it from Here?
Or should I create a New Grow Journal? I'll wait for your reply before I do either.

Please and Thank You. Sincerely: Don :Namaste:

Well I'm happy to report that "My Grow is Back on Track. Between the moving and getting appropriately set up and ready to see this wonderful Strain of Blueberry -
- Dutch Passion is another seed company that I've found to be Top shelf Quality providers of Medical Marijuana Grade Strains. I've been quite fortunate to have found a Head Shop that has all kinds of seeds from Old School Breeders etc.etc. Alrighty then, Back to the Blueberry Strain eh. I call Her Mon Cheri or Cheri for short.
I was truly devastated when I'd thought this Strain would be lost to me as This was a true spot of luck that I happened upon this strain as the owner had told me he'd wanted to try Growing some of this strain himself but had sold the last pack a few weeks previous and was genuinely surprised when I pulled the 5 Seed pack of them.
Thank the Green Hearted God Of Grow I have one in the tent under my 900 watt Mars Hydro II Full Spectrum LED & the Other has broken soil 4 days ago of whom
I plan on making a Mother for cloning this Wonderful Plant of which I cannot wait to see in My Garden from start to Finish. Hope this will re activate this Journal
so as to share it with all my Brother & Sister Growers out there on 420.

Sincerely:Don :Namaste::Namaste:

Is there any way to get all pics I've posted with my other usernames here=
= donnyd63 & cabinetgrower or CabinetGrower so as to sort through and put in the correct places to complete this as well as my White Widow Fem by: Crop King. I've made quite the mess here However the Great news is I've finally got it figured out and can assure everyone that my Current Bag Seed Mystery Grow Journal will be much more detailed as well as consistent and Completed. This grow was completed as 1 of the 3 I'd planted survived the move etc. Please have a look at my latest journal and let me know if it's okay so far. :thanks: :Namaste: Sincerely: Don. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom