420 Magazine Background

Dutch Seed Shop Feedback?

The Bard

Anyone have experience with our sponsor here, Dutch Seed Shop? I have sent them a couple of emails from their website, but haven't heard back. Any feedback appreciated. PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

The Bard

Same and same

The did a freebie give away, got mine, but no contact since

Hopefully just busy, hard to say
Thanks Chris. I was planning to order, but when they didn't write back, I decided to hold off. Hopefully other folks will chime in here as well, with positive or negative feedback.

Jackalope

Hello,
My name is Ivan and I am the owner of Dutchseedsshop. Anyone that haven't gotten response from our support team, please contact me at my personal email. kodinnov@gmail.com
Well done. Really nice to have sponsor support right here at 420. Kind of sucks. No damn support when I was collecting all my genetics LOL.

I still hope to try all our sponsors in time. Only because of the support right here.

The Bard

Well done. Really nice to have sponsor support right here at 420. Kind of sucks. No damn support when I was collecting all my genetics LOL.

I still hope to try all our sponsors in time. Only because of the support right here.
Well said!

Jackalope

After checking how many sponsored seed companies there are on 420. I am going to have to walk back my previous statement. I already have tons of seeds. I plan to try a couple more of them. To many to try them all LOL.

Jinxed

Anyone have experience with our sponsor here, Dutch Seed Shop? I have sent them a couple of emails from their website, but haven't heard back. Any feedback appreciated. PM me if you prefer. Thanks!
i had just ordered with bit coin it says completed but i have never received a way of tracking or validating the shipment it was some black berry kush seeds...glad it was just a test order

Jinxed

i had just ordered with bit coin it says completed but i have never received a way of tracking or validating the shipment it was some black berry kush seeds...glad it was just a test order
ivan took care of this quite fast and provided a tracking number. when i start the beans ill do a grow journal of the black berry kush photo period. :)

Top Bottom