Dutch Seeds Shop: 200 Free Strawberry Banana Seeds

Just received my seeds and t-shirt nice selection of fem. Seeds just want 2 say thanks again and here in the next few weeks ill pop these beans and start a journal . ill keep you all posted or you can see my progress of indoor and outdoor grow I have going on now or rosin smashing in my links below. Thanks dutch seeds im excited to grow these out for you all.
20190831_105320.jpg
20190831_105342.jpg

Just received my seeds and t-shirt nice selection of fem. Seeds just want 2 say thanks again and here in the next few weeks ill pop these beans and start a journal . ill keep you all posted or you can see my progress of indoor and outdoor grow I have going on now or rosin smashing in my links below. Thanks dutch seeds im excited to grow these out for you all.
20190831_105320.jpg
20190831_105342.jpg
Glad you got em. It looks like we have a fun group of growers!!!

I have an update about our shipping. Due to police interference I will be moving the shipping department in the Netherlands. I will update the site accordingly after the migration is done. All orders will be shipped out the Netherlands in maximum 2 weeks from now. I can't say if I'm gonna be able to keep using traceable mail.

I have an update about our shipping. Due to police interference I will be moving the shipping department in the Netherlands. I will update the site accordingly after the migration is done. All orders will be shipped out the Netherlands in maximum 2 weeks from now. I can't say if I'm gonna be able to keep using traceable mail.

That's rough for you. Best luck getting it all straightened out.

Good luck, stay safe. We look forward to hearing from you once you are settled.

Yes, the traceable shipping is surely brought me a conviction for false post declaration information. Anyway this is for the better as migration the business to the Netherlands is a good thing in long term.
The location will fit the name of your business better as well. I bet there are a few positives to moving to the Netherlands. It is a beautiful country and the cannabis culture is well established.

I have an announcement that concerns all current/future sponsored journals. As I am realizing what a great work you're doing, Which I'm truly grateful for. I will evaluate all sponsored and completed journals and depending on how you managed it, I will reward with some free LED growing lights. Assuming you are interested in sponsored YouTube/ video journals. So if you satisfied with the generics, you can be a longterm recipient of free seeds and LED lights. It's a lot a commitment and takes time and efforts.

It's a competition, if you are doing a good work and are willing to engage in such a commitment, you shall receive LED lights as well. Absolutely free.

I want to thank anyone for doing suck a great job. I will do my best to provide the best quality for the cheapest price possible and serve you the same level you are serving me.

I'm loving the @Dutch Seeds Shop. Very good service and now I'm seeing them giving out great things. Its impressive to see your trust in all of us growing out your seeds. I hope I'm doing a good job on my journal I could use some new lights when I get my new room up and running. I plan on mixing my current leds and some new ones with my 315 cmh

I can also go full on @Dutch Seeds Shop genetics if need be. So far I'm very happy with their stock. With my new room coming into play I could do a nice scrog or sog in my tent with some photo periods.

Back
Top Bottom