Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

I was fortunate enough to receive some free seeds from our friend at @Dutch Seeds Shop . I have granddaddy purple and strawberry banana.

The seeds were soaked in a cup of water in the refrigerator for a couple of days. I had 5 GDP, 4 strawberry, 2 red diesel, 2 blue dream and 1 silver gorilla.

and then planted into a soilless medium in paper bathroom cups. I use a spray bottle to water them at this point.

I keep them in a space bucket I built. It's heated on the bottom and keeps everything nice and warm while they get started. I set it for 82°f when they first go in.

Usually in 2-4 days they will show their heads. These took about 3 days. The red diesel and one blue dream were no shows along with one strawberry banana I misspoke in the video below.

One little one came up missing the first set of leaves

Everyone continued pretty evenly and steadily even the runty one.

After a week I figured it was time to get them into some bigger containers

Today they moved into 1 gallon squares

And moved from the bucket to the closet

If you're a video type person here's one of those as well

Questions, comments, concerns, queries?
:passitleft:

Nice start looking. Like they are happy . I'll be popping the 5 I received from them as well . next weekend will put my flowering girls at 5weeks. So time to start em . Im getting excited about some new flavors and how there overall strains are. :morenutes: :nerd-with-glasses:

I'm very curious to see how your Strawberry Banana does. Is the breeder DNA Genetics?

He didn't specify the breeder so I'm guessing no.

I'm in, if I may?

Of course! :ciao:

Nice start looking. Like they are happy . I'll be popping the 5 I received from them as well . next weekend will put my flowering girls at 5weeks. So time to start em . Im getting excited about some new flavors and how there overall strains are. :morenutes: :nerd-with-glasses:

GDP is a favorite of mine so I'm really hoping to find a good one out of these. Hopefully there's a tasty strawberry banana in there as well.
It looks like he has quite the strain selection to choose from it will certainly be interesting to see how they perform

Back
Top Bottom