Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

Girls are all ok, a little hungry so I bumped feed up to 500ppm and gave them a foliar spray. The blue dream Bagseed is quite a bit taller than everything else with almost no side branching. These need topped soon and up potted shortly after. The flower space will be ready for them in a few weeks

Girls are all ok, a little hungry so I bumped feed up to 500ppm and gave them a foliar spray. The blue dream Bagseed is quite a bit taller than everything else with almost no side branching. These need topped soon and up potted shortly after. The flower space will be ready for them in a few weeks
Looking good and yes that blue dream does have some legs on her eh.

Been kinda slow with these. They grow just fine I just don't have anywhere to move them so the lights are turned down and they're still in one gallons.

Their tent is cut and drying so only a couple weeks. I try to get them into the 3 gallon containers before I chop the ones in front of them, just to give them some time to settle in before they get moved. I need to make a trip to town for Coco but hate to make the trip for only that.

You'll have them in there before you know it.
I should try coco someday. I'm still searching for my perfect medium.
I'm trying all- purpose Pro Mix. Weird stuff. It's not like the HP version I see used around here. It has added humus and polymers.Time will tell if it works or not. Lol.

Premier tech makes good stuff just have to find the one that works best in your situation. I like the HP and HP CC (the one with Coco added). I know some outdoor guys like the BX stuff I think it has more bark? Better water retention. I know the HP is a nightmare outside. I put a tomato in it this year in a 5 gallon fabric bag. Bad idea, that thing needed watered at least twice a day, it met an untimely demise. Haha

Premier tech makes good stuff just have to find the one that works best in your situation. I like the HP and HP CC (the one with Coco added). I know some outdoor guys like the BX stuff I think it has more bark? Better water retention. I know the HP is a nightmare outside. I put a tomato in it this year in a 5 gallon fabric bag. Bad idea, that thing needed watered at least twice a day, it met an untimely demise. Haha
That sounds annoying. Watering twice a day, no thanks.
This stuff really holds on to water. I might mix it with perlite and steer manure and use it for tomatoes next year. I got tomato blight this summer so I need to get new soil. I do have some 10 gallon geopots that I could use...

That sounds annoying. Watering twice a day, no thanks.
This stuff really holds on to water. I might mix it with perlite and steer manure and use it for tomatoes next year. I got tomato blight this summer so I need to get new soil. I do have some 10 gallon geopots that I could use...
I think that's why I'll never use coco. The daily watering is just too much for my situation. I'd like to try it and see the results compared to soil.

I think that's why I'll never use coco. The daily watering is just too much for my situation. I'd like to try it and see the results compared to soil.
I've done perlite Hempy. That was a daily watering after the flip. Not a lot of fun. Uses three times the water that soil does.

My flower tents get watered every two hours during lights on. Pro mix or Coco doesn't matter. If I had a bigger rez I'd run more. Big fan of irrigation cycles.
I way too lazy for that. Gotta know your limits I guess.

It's not like I hand water them all. Anymore lol Cannabis irrigation supply makes 12 outlet manifolds. Love em. Fill the rez every morning and good to go
Hey. I have one of those.....
Completely forgot about it. I don't really need it for my small grow. Maybe I'll use it for my tomatoes.
Bet it works great for your purposes.

this one got past me. everything looks good here turbo.
big fan of square buckets. so much better for managing space.

I've done perlite Hempy. That was a daily watering after the flip. Not a lot of fun. Uses three times the water that soil does.

hiya vg.

i only water every other day in hempy no matter the stage. put them on the cycle early and they get used to it. it's also ok to let hempy dry up a touch.

i plug the hole and feed as a flood and drain approach. this lifts the nutes up into the perlite and gives the roots a good soaking at feed. the method negates the need to feed daily in flower.

will post up the method as my journal progresses.

Back
Top Bottom