Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

Probably not a bad idea. Maybe the pan of bacon cooking will help them smile upon me. Haha. I need to infuse some more bacon grease anyways I'm almost out.

One of the strawberry banana and one of the GDP kept stretching longer than the others and kinda made a mess. The pollen sacs are really gonna hurt the sensimilla but not much to do about it now. I don't wanna spray the plants with water to neutralize it, I don't think I'll get them to dry out well enough with the humid weather we've had this winter. So I'll just have to deal with it

Probably not a bad idea. Maybe the pan of bacon cooking will help them smile upon me. Haha. I need to infuse some more bacon grease anyways I'm almost out.

One of the strawberry banana and one of the GDP kept stretching longer than the others and kinda made a mess. The pollen sacs are really gonna hurt the sensimilla but not much to do about it now. I don't wanna spray the plants with water to neutralize it, I don't think I'll get them to dry out well enough with the humid weather we've had this winter. So I'll just have to deal with it
Pot infused bacon grease. Just like mom used to make.
Sounds good

Pot infused bacon grease. Just like mom used to make.
Sounds good

Super yummy. Great for everything lol. I use my magic butter machine for it so it's easy peasy.

I need one of those
Super yummy. Great for everything lol. I use my magic butter machine for it so it's easy peasy.
I have an extra one. :thumb:

Still brand new in the box from a contest prize. DM me your info and I'll send it your way.
Aw, that's so cool man. I dont want to put you out, I'll get one someday. What an amazing jesture!

I've had it for a year now. Lol It needs a new home besides on the shelf in the closet. If you ever decide you want it lmk I'm sure I'll still have it haha
You're very kind Turbo. I wish there was something I could trade you (other than bud haha). Again, thank you so much for the offer!

Looks so cool!

Thanks I tend to agree lol. I love seeing a tent packed full. I just wish I could trim the bottoms up better. Debating on making some rolling carts for them and ditching the flood tray. We'll see, I hate to fix what ain't broke.

A+ canopy there! well done turbo bucket. Plants look super healthy too should be a banger of a yield. Careful it gets too thick in there don’t want any PM setting up shop in there.

Thanks!
I've been down this road before. Lol plenty of airflow and proper environment go a long ways towards keeping everyone healthy. The only time I've ended up with any sort of bud rot was when we lost power for almost a day.

Here's the last run I just harvested, still drying.

Thanks!
I've been down this road before. Lol plenty of airflow and proper environment go a long ways towards keeping everyone healthy. The only time I've ended up with any sort of bud rot was when we lost power for almost a day.

Here's the last run I just harvested, still drying.

Beautiful bro.

Back
Top Bottom