Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

Tent #2 is doing good lol.

I tried to kill these ones. The big GDP did die. Flushed the rez forgot to open the valve to that tent for four days. Lmao.

The rest of them are ok, some crunchy sugar leaves. Could have been worse.
Sorry to hear about your lose. Make oil out of it! Get something out of it at least. The remaining plants look great!

Sorry to hear about your lose. Make oil out of it! Get something out of it at least. The remaining plants look great!

Yea I'll just toss it in for hash. It was more than half way done.

The first couple strawberry banana looked better than these ones do surprisingly. Interesting to see how they smoke.

Yea I'll just toss it in for hash. It was more than half way done.

The first couple strawberry banana looked better than these ones do surprisingly. Interesting to see how they smoke.
There you go.

I'm excited to hear how they are. I've grown the shit out of SB, I'd like to hear how yours are different if at all.

I'm still amazed the big one just up and died and the others plugged right along with only minimal cosmetic damage. She must have been a real pig to run out of water that much faster.
I did a nute change once and it took a while. All the leaves drooped a bit, but quickly came back once the res was filled, except for one branch. It ended up withering and dieing. I was shocked. Not damage to it, it just went tits up. Fuckin plants

Finally chopped em. Should be a pretty good yield, two of the strawberry banana were heavy enough they snapped the main stalks at the base after I cut the net loose. Haha. Not the best showcase of these plants but they came out alright.

Finally chopped em. Should be a pretty good yield, two of the strawberry banana were heavy enough they snapped the main stalks at the base after I cut the net loose. Haha. Not the best showcase of these plants but they came out alright.

Buds all over the place! Looks good man!

Back
Top Bottom