Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

The GDP is a bummer. Light and fluffy. Not much in the flavor department to write home about. The strawberry banana is pretty similar to the others I ran. Nice light earthy flavor pretty good density to the nugs.
Sounds good to me, plenty of bud with a little oil.

Wow, what a run. I ended up with 27 good zips off the 7 plants. Plus a shit load of trim/popcorn, the deep freeze is full of it again haha.

The one big GDP that died was enough to fill a 5 gal bucket on it's own, if she hadn't died out it would have been my heaviest run yet. Thanks for the opportunity @Dutch Seeds Shop

Wow, what a run. I ended up with 27 good zips off the 7 plants. Plus a shit load of trim/popcorn, the deep freeze is full of it again haha.

The one big GDP that died was enough to fill a 5 gal bucket on it's own, if she hadn't died out it would have been my heaviest run yet. Thanks for the opportunity @Dutch Seeds Shop
Nice!

Because of the irrigation failure on my end I'm going to run another set of these. I dropped the big goofy GDP and added an og Kush because that's what I had that was about the same size.

GDP on the left side and back middle.

OG Kush front middle

Strawberry banana right side

Because of the irrigation failure on my end I'm going to run another set of these. I dropped the big goofy GDP and added an og Kush because that's what I had that was about the same size.

GDP on the left side and back middle.

OG Kush front middle

Strawberry banana right side
Did you get much Strawberry? Curious what you thought of it. Looks good!

Yea actually the strawberry blew the GDP out of the water. I had 11 zips off the last two strawberry banana alone. It was 4gdp plants = 12 ounces 3, strawberry banana = 15 ounces and they had a ton of popcorn for hash. My buyer described the GDP as "regular" flavored and I couldn't agree more. :rofl: It's kind of bland, just tastes like....weed I guess, idk, bud shape was kinda poor on some of them. Really hoping they turn out better this time around.

I like the flavor from my #1 strawberry banana cut the most though. She's not in this run but will be used in the future. Nice pyramid shaped buds on her, good frost, but didn't yield like the #4 did.

Yea actually the strawberry blew the GDP out of the water. I had 11 zips off the last two strawberry banana alone. It was 4gdp plants = 12 ounces 3, strawberry banana = 15 ounces and they had a ton of popcorn for hash. My buyer described the GDP as "regular" flavored and I couldn't agree more. :rofl: It's kind of bland, just tastes like....weed I guess, idk, bud shape was kinda poor on some of them. Really hoping they turn out better this time around.

I like the flavor from my #1 strawberry banana cut the most though. She's not in this run but will be used in the future. Nice pyramid shaped buds on her, good frost, but didn't yield like the #4 did.
Sounds good. I'm so damn sick of Strawberry Banana, been growing it for over a year. It would be fun to do a side by side taste test with yours. The last 2 plants I grew did well, but the mother wasnt a good candidate for parenthood. Its sorta stoney, it has a marginal sweet taste, but it didnt have the genetics for great bud. I dont know how I missed this post from you. Hope all is well.

Yea everyone's doing well so far.

Getting both tents moved into the mechanical room so I can finish the office. Also switching over to recirculating top feed Coco instead of DTW Coco. Try to knock down the production costs a little bit. Not a whole lot growing right now, well there is but only one tent in flower and they're stuck in the little transition tent with a cheap blurple. Trying to get a fence put up in the backyard so I don't have to watch the dogs and kids as much.

Yea everyone's doing well so far.

Getting both tents moved into the mechanical room so I can finish the office. Also switching over to recirculating top feed Coco instead of DTW Coco. Try to knock down the production costs a little bit. Not a whole lot growing right now, well there is but only one tent in flower and they're stuck in the little transition tent with a cheap blurple. Trying to get a fence put up in the backyard so I don't have to watch the dogs and kids as much.
Damn dude. Projects everywhere. I have a few myself, but since they are money driven, I'm in the weeds so to speak. I have a bathroom sink I need to install, that entails making an antique (looking, it's not old) vanity and a concrete countertop. I need to install a flagpole, I also need to divide up the office because my wife is working from home... those new boarders are gonna make the cold war look like a square dance. Then theres the shed... The only project I'm interested in. Glad to see you're well.

Back
Top Bottom