Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Day 30 things are starting to get nice and frosty, looking good for an 11 week flowering plant.

002962.JPG

003901.JPG

004833.JPG

007661.JPG

008614.JPG

009562.JPG

010517.JPG

014339.JPG

017248.JPG

There you go, I'm open to any criticism, suggestions, or comments.

Wow - she is absolutely gorgeous!! That is a really pretty plant brother. Not only that, she is soooo happy. She's loaded with 9 pt. leaves and just loving life. That's also excellent development for day 30 of a 11 week strain. Nice job!! :bravo:

looks great HMG. I just want to get in there and start plucking!

LOL I agree with Bass, so bushy it makes me want to go grab my fiskars and head to your place lol

HMG your doing a fanastic job friend !

Thanks guys, I'm doing a little plucking here and there. Mainly I'm just tucking them out of the way if I can't then they go bye bye. Will see 2 clones I took on day 22 of 12/12 showed roots yesterday so I might try and plucking her hard to see how it works out for me.

Wow - she is absolutely gorgeous!! That is a really pretty plant brother. Not only that, she is soooo happy. She's loaded with 9 pt. leaves and just loving life. That's also excellent development for day 30 of a 11 week strain. Nice job!! :bravo:

:thanks: She is a pretty stinker. I opened the tent the other day and my wife thought I was cleaning with Lemon windex. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Since everybody took my words how she looks..i'll just ask a question...what yield do you expect to get???...Ok i found a word..she looks iwantcha...:goodjob:

Thank you miwa, I have no idea what to expect as far as yield goes. Since I only grow for myself I'm more concerned with quality over quantity.

HMG, you've got some of the healthiest, happiest and most delicious looking plants on the site Brother!:high-five:
Seriously, people should be taking notes...

WOW... I don't know what to say. :thanks: There are a lot of good growers on this site, I'm just glad that I can show what this community has helped me achieve. :Namaste:

Hi HMG,

I agree with all that's been said...real beauties you got growing!!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom