Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Couldn't agree with the above post, more! You sure grow some beauties, HMG. I'm always impressed with your plants!! They couldn't look any healthier. +rep

Oh, and most importantly... Thanks for being such a great friend. I've been going through a lot, and I appreciate you reaching out to me like you did. You're a first class friend, and it means a lot to me - more than you might imagine.

:thanks:

Couldn't agree with the above post, more! You sure grow some beauties, HMG. I'm always impressed with your plants!! They couldn't look any healthier. +rep

Oh, and most importantly... Thanks for being such a great friend. I've been going through a lot, and I appreciate you reaching out to me like you did. You're a first class friend, and it means a lot to me - more than you might imagine.

:thanks:

:thanks: Xlr8, I have learned so much about growing since joining this site and in a year and half of growing I still consider myself a newbie. Things in the garden are just seeming to come along.

I felt that I had been through some of the same stuff you were going through and could relate. I was fortunate to get some valuable info about that situation and thought you could use it so I sent it out. I'm glad that I have made a few friends here and you are one I wish were closer. :passitleft:

Some pics from last night at lights out. I decided to give the plant a good trim and turn her 90 degrees for the pics, this should give you a chance to see what the other side of the plant looks like.

002970.JPG

003911.JPG

004844.JPG

005810.JPG

007666.JPG

008621.JPG

012385.JPG

014341.JPG

016282.JPG

018238.JPG

HMG,

Wow...again, WOW!!! she's beautiful. And just covered with that crystally, yummy, gooey, sugar we all love so much. I hope BPN will make my girls look like that this fall...I can't wait. One more time WOW! I don't know what else to say. Plus reps sir...you certainly deserve them.

HMG,

Wow...again, WOW!!! she's beautiful. And just covered with that crystally, yummy, gooey, sugar we all love so much. I hope BPN will make my girls look like that this fall...I can't wait. One more time WOW! I don't know what else to say. Plus reps sir...you certainly deserve them.

Thanks Sqwheels, She is covered in trichs and starting to swell up nice. Thanks again. I'm sure with your skills you and BPN will rock your grow room this fall. :high-five:

Harvest time is comiing upon us. Tomorrow will be day 56 in the next 7 to 14 days she will be getting the chop. Here are a few shots for now.

Happy Father's Day to all of you out there.

003913.JPG

005813.JPG

008625.JPG

:peace:

HMG, I know the frost is always exciting, and its what most people see when they compliment a flower...But I really need to point out just how healthy those are! Typically, this far into bloom, peoples nug leaves tend to curl, and turn brownish and crispy. Those are top quality buds you've grown there, and should be really proud of yourself. The frost is nice too, but the beautiful green of those leaves tells me the herb will be choice. Great job and +reps Brother!:bravo:

HMG, I know the frost is always exciting, and its what most people see when they compliment a flower...But I really need to point out just how healthy those are! Typically, this far into bloom, peoples nug leaves tend to curl, and turn brownish and crispy. Those are top quality buds you've grown there, and should be really proud of yourself. The frost is nice too, but the beautiful green of those leaves tells me the herb will be choice. Great job and +reps Brother!:bravo:

Quix, thank you for the compliment. This girl has really been a joy to grow, got a couple clones trying to start throwing out normal growth now, so I think the Lemon Lazerlite will be around for a while. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do have a few leaves that are starting to curl and turn brown though.

:thanks: for the reps back at you if I can. You always seem to post a positive message when I need it the most, you are a great friend. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom