Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Closing a grow journal? How quaint ;).

Congrats on a great start here and an amazing journal! Here's to many more successful grows, posts, wives, and friends. :cheers:
Thanks Shed! Can’t wait to start off the new grow and journal! I look forward to having you all along side me

Cheers brother!

:high-five:

And if I don't catch you elsewhere, let me say it here:

Have an amazing time in Jamaica, a joyous wedding, and a blissful honeymoon. My best to you, your fiance, and your newly combined families!

:circle-of-love:
Thank you Shed and much appreciation to and yours! I can’t wait we fly out in a few hours! Next time I post I’ll be in Jamaica!

Stay blessed and Stay medicated!

I can’t wait we fly out in a few hours! Next time I post I’ll be in Jamaica!

Stay blessed and Stay medicated!
Wow, I can’t believe this day is finally here! Enjoy your trip and your wedded bliss!!! :love::love:

Whoa whoa whoa, I almost missed it. Got my special days mixed up.

Best wishes to you and your soon to be wife Dutch. It seems to me you found a special gal... make sure you don't forget that. I tell my wife all the time that she's special and unique. It can be taken a couple of different ways depending on the mood I'm in.
All the best! Stay safe and be erie!

Cya when you get back!

Whoa whoa whoa, I almost missed it. Got my special days mixed up.

Best wishes to you and your soon to be wife Dutch. It seems to me you found a special gal... make sure you don't forget that. I tell my wife all the time that she's special and unique. It can be taken a couple of different ways depending on the mood I'm in.
All the best! Stay safe and be erie!

Cya when you get back!
Thanks Sauga! I’ll be sure to do so and I’ll be smoking blunts by the ocean for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom