Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:yeaaah!
Beautiful pic. Grow love your way too.

Thanks birdy !! I’ll take all the grow love I can get !

Pistils yay! :cheer:

Hell yea! Finally seeing pistils on my “Autoflower”? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking great Dutch - always exciting to see the pistils coming. I always have this “it’s working!” moment :D

:popcorn:

Grow love is clearly pushing the pistils out Early! Thanks birdie for the love and thanks for the support Amy and Shed! Blueberry anyone?
:passitleft:

So I composed a list of my seeds currently. I think I need more... you can never have a big enough selection! I want to increase my fem. photo collection and my auto collection! I’m not sure about my reg seeds but I will run them eventually and maybe find a male for breeding later on down the road. Here’s my list!
9311A6FA-2C2D-412A-B7EA-6C8C3A554934.jpeg

Looks good Dutch. Should keep you a couple of grows! But more is always more fun if you have the spare dosh.

I definitely want more and I always have some pocket change hanging around somewhere lol. I want some really heavy hitting fem photo indica strains and some really fruity autos to run.

I like sativa but I have always loved my indica morning day or night! It has always been my go to smoke for some reason.

I definitely want more and I always have some pocket change hanging around somewhere lol. I want some really heavy hitting fem photo indica strains and some really fruity autos to run.

I like sativa but I have always loved my indica morning day or night! It has always been my go to smoke for some reason.

I think the game is "he who dies with the most seeds wins" and I'm way behind myself! :rofl:

Truth is, with cloning alone (except for the autos, but possible breeding for those!), you could probably make that seed stash last the rest of your life but us growers are always on the hunt for the next "better" pheno! Plus, I just don't feel right unless I have at least one seed of every strain from every breeder in my collection! :rofl:

I think the game is "he who dies with the most seeds wins" and I'm way behind myself! :rofl:

Truth is, with cloning alone (except for the autos, but possible breeding for those!), you could probably make that seed stash last the rest of your life but us growers are always on the hunt for the next "better" pheno! Plus, I just don't feel right unless I have at least one seed of every strain from every breeder in my collection! :rofl:

Well spoken from a true seed junky ! :rofl:
I look every other day at my seed shop to see what’s new lol! I never want to miss out of a possible opportunity!

I would like to try my hand at cloning but I don’t think I would keep a mother very long if at all. Variety is the spice of life!

Well spoken from a true seed junky ! :rofl:
I look every other day at my seed shop to see what’s new lol! I never want to miss out of a possible opportunity!

I would like to try my hand at cloning but I don’t think I would keep a mother very long if at all. Variety is the spice of life!

I definitely recommend cloning IF you have any space to keep them in veg while you flower your main crop. You're eventually (hopefully more than once!) going to grow some "killer" pheno of some strain and you'll wish you had a cut of it.

One finds out real quick that all White Widows (for example only - can be ANY strain!) are not even close to the same - even those from the same seed pack. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a grower keep buying more White Widow (same example!) seeds trying to get that same pheno they grew the first time, and unable to do so.

You can always toss the clone if the pheno isn't a "keeper" but, if you never took a clone, you'll likely never be able to replace that pheno that would have been the "keeper"! :Namaste:

I definitely recommend cloning IF you have any space to keep them in veg while you flower your main crop. You're eventually (hopefully more than once!) going to grow some "killer" pheno of some strain and you'll wish you had a cut of it.

One finds out real quick that all White Widows (for example only - can be ANY strain!) are not even close to the same - even those from the same seed pack. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a grower keep buying more White Widow (same example!) seeds trying to get that same pheno they grew the first time, and unable to do so.

You can always toss the clone if the pheno isn't a "keeper" but, if you never took a clone, you'll likely never be able to replace that pheno that would have been the "keeper"! :Namaste:

Excellent point krip ! I was planning on making some clones of all my gorilla strain plants and the northern light blue as they are some of my favourite smokes!

Gotta get my cloning technique down early so I can. Produce healthy clones when the time is right

October 26 - Day 89
Day 6 of Flower
Early Miss

Hey everyone and happy Friday !

Well I’m excited to get into the update so let’s do this!

Early Miss 1 - The monster! She has been growing like crazy this first week of 12/12 and man is she ever pretty ! I love seeing the transition of the photos from veg to flower! :yahoo:Today even more pistils are poking through so she’s definitely progressing quickly into flower! :slide: This girl is drinking 4L every other day now and I’m guessing that will pick up to every day once she’s full on flower mode!

Early Miss 2 - Smaller of the two but starting to catch up !:yahoo: When I flipped EM2 only had a few main shoots above the net where EM1 has taken up about 80% of the tent lol:rofl: EM2 is starting to push more branches above the net and I’ll spread her out to get the most light to her!

I’ve got some good canopy shots now and plan on doing a photo dump later today once I finish work.

Hope your all ready for the weekend!!

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:I missed the chance to tease you MrKrip. Seedbank for seed junkies.... Dutch..... Hm.... Another great idea.... Hm....

Thanks scout !
I’m eager to get home and into my tent to work at holding down some tall branches ! Using some ties and the net the best I can probably do some supercropping in spots as well if it’s to hard to manipulate under the net !
I’m going to lollipop this girl once she’s done her stretch. Want to get some big heavy dense buds and to also wanted to try a few new techniques!

I will update my feed schedule on here with my photo dump since these girls are starting to drink more ! Exciting times here and very eager to see what these girls can do!
Hope your doing good!

Back
Top Bottom