Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Be ready to cut a hole in the top of your tent lol
start them on 11/13 light schedule and train them to grow horizontal until they start to flower. A scrog could be used to control height as well.

Be ready to cut a hole in the top of your tent lol
start them on 11/13 light schedule and train them to grow horizontal until they start to flower. A scrog could be used to control height as well.
Oh my, I knew they grew big, I'm planning on growing them sideways for a while and topping them 3 times to make an 8 cola manifold, hopefully with that and some super-cropping I can avoid the hole! But the scissors are nice and sharp :)
Thanks!

What’s up everyone! Hope your all well!

I’ve been researching a few lights for my small tent. I didn’t want to go over the top expensive but wanted a good quality light. Ive looked at many brands and have landed on this one I think.

It’s a 450w. Can’t go into details here but I think it’s a go!

Ive seen people on IG using these vispectra lights and they are getting really great results. There is one girl I follow that uses only these LED’s and her stuff is FIRE!

Thanks ms.newty! I have seen quite a few around and some great quality herb grown under them as well! I even seen a few posts on the 420mag here of people using the 450/600/900W so they are definitely out there !

Thanks for your input :passitleft:

For what it's worth I am running (2) of their (Vipra's) high penetration series 300's (130 watt draw) in my 2.5 x 2.5 where the DWC girl is now. They work great but they are also pretty intense so you can't run them too close to the tops. I stunted my WW having them too close. Once I moved them up she took off. I am guessing (2) in that space is overkill.

I know there are those that trash those lights but I have no complaints with them. All my recent grows have started and veged under them. The ones that I have also have the plugs on the top that allow them to be daisy chained together so you only have one cord going to your timer.

The vipar seems to be the better of my two blurple lights, they just arent very efficient. If you strap it to the very top of that 4ft tent and have a way to get the heat out it should be ok.

...I've got a 450 as part of my lighting array...no issues in 2 years...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks hook!

The vipar seems to be the better of my two blurple lights, they just arent very efficient. If you strap it to the very top of that 4ft tent and have a way to get the heat out it should be ok.

Yea I got a exhaust that will handle the heat no problem! Thanks for your input guys!

450W has been ordered!

Oo OOOO OOOO
Dutch is going proo oo oo
Next, look into high brix..
I think it will suit you perfectly.
:circle-of-love:

I may or may have already been researching it ;):cool:

I already have a promix at my disposal..... it may be a new thing come next year... we will have to wait and see what the future holds!!

But until then! More lights = Bigger Plants = More Meds

I can’t wait for the new light to come in! I’ve decided to put it over top of EM1 for her final weeks in flower! I figure that extra lighting plus the full spectrum will help her push out even more resins!
Let’s goo:cheer:
It should be here before weeks end then I’ll get it in there !

Back
Top Bottom