Looking beautiful. :rollit:
Thanks Silver! Hope your enjoying the weekend!

Gettin frosty AF up in there Dutch!
Yes indeed! I’m eagerly waiting to sample them all haha!

Great update Dutch! Keep those CBD strains rolling in :thumb:
Thanks Shed! I’m interested to compare the 2x CBD dominant strains!

:yummy: got some nice girls there dutch
Cheers Iti! Won’t be long till harvest and sample time!

Hey Dutch what camera do you use for those shots, you get some good ones!

Either you've got skills or I lack them! I just got an iPhone 11 and can't seem to get a good top bud shot without the focus blurring on the pistils!

Hey Dutch. I ordered a 350 watt Budget LED light. Your journal is what inspired me to consider them for my light purchase. I spoke with Justin over the course of over a week sending PMs it ended up being 3 pages of PMs from all my questions. Justin always replied with in a couple minutes every time. The time and effort they put into making sure you get what you need is above and beyond. When I ordered the light I didn't notice I had ordered a flowering light, When I need a full cycle growth light. Justin caught it right away and swapped it out for the right light and added an 8 foot cord to put the driver outside the tent at No extra cost. I must say I am Blown away by their costumer service. I will be buying any future lights from Budget LED. and Oh yeah the cost much less then the competition as well. They are also Vet owned , Made in the USA, and a sponsor Win, Win
:green_heart: :circle-of-love:

Sample time is one of my favorite times.
Mine to and squishing!

Either you've got skills or I lack them! I just got an iPhone 11 and can't seem to get a good top bud shot without the focus blurring on the pistils!
Takes a little bit to master but once it’s down it works well! Try using a burst mode and selecting a photo it may help!

Wow only a little over 3 months behind but I'm jumping in the band wagon if you don't mind Dutch? Looking good in the garden.
Haha no worries Derby better late than never! Thanks brother!

Hey Dutch. I ordered a 350 watt Budget LED light. Your journal is what inspired me to consider them for my light purchase. I spoke with Justin over the course of over a week sending PMs it ended up being 3 pages of PMs from all my questions. Justin always replied with in a couple minutes every time. The time and effort they put into making sure you get what you need is above and beyond. When I ordered the light I didn't notice I had ordered a flowering light, When I need a full cycle growth light. Justin caught it right away and swapped it out for the right light and added an 8 foot cord to put the driver outside the tent at No extra cost. I must say I am Blown away by their costumer service. I will be buying any future lights from Budget LED. and Oh yeah the cost much less then the competition as well. They are also Vet owned , Made in the USA, and a sponsor Win, Win
:green_heart: :circle-of-love:
Awesome choice PC and you won’t be disappointed with @Budget LED at all! Can’t wait to see it in your garden!

You made a good call PC! @BudgetLED's are awesome. :headbanger:
Couldn’t agree more!

Highya Dutchie,

Look at all those colas!! That's quite a sight! Jack Frost lives in your tent. I've never seen that long a stalk on the trichomes, nor such a mass of trichomes. Oh, and one pic had a platinum look to the leaves covered in frost as well. So beautiful! You keep getting better, somehow. Go Dutchie!!! Cheers

Gardens looking killer Dutch!
Thanks Otter! Hope your well buddy!

Highya Dutchie,

Look at all those colas!! That's quite a sight! Jack Frost lives in your tent. I've never seen that long a stalk on the trichomes, nor such a mass of trichomes. Oh, and one pic had a platinum look to the leaves covered in frost as well. So beautiful! You keep getting better, somehow. Go Dutchie!!! Cheers
Thanks a ton Bode I really appreciate that! It really means a lot and I’m really excited to sample them all haha

:adore: frost master
I owe a big thanks to this incredible 500W Series 2 Red Boost which is kicking this garden into the next level!

Update

What’s up everyone!

Just a quick update today with some pictures so enjoy!

InHouseGenetics girls are looking better after the training and feed the other day. They will be filling that 4x4 tent up quickly once they are in there with 5Gal pots!

The 30:1 CBD seeds from @SeedsMan got placed into soil last night. 1 had a small tail and the other 2 were just cracking open. No action above the soil today but I expect to see something around Wednesday or Thursday hopefully!

Then of course a few photos from the 4x4!

I’ll be making a post tomorrow about my watering system and setup just to give some extra details and pointers on what I’ve learned so far and how it all works!

Until then though have a happy and safe evening with heavy medication!

Back
Top Bottom