I would think a 250w in that case. Your mother would be very happy with that amount of light.

and we all know we have to keep momma happy :rofl:

hello @InTheShed & @Dutchman1990 !

here some analysis provided by the breeder!

max % CBD is around 24 and max % THC is 0.7
min % CBD is 16 and min % THC 0.5

full

full

full

I hope it helps!

:Namaste:

hello @InTheShed & @Dutchman1990 !

here some analysis provided by the breeder!

max % CBD is around 24 and max % THC is 0.7
min % CBD is 16 and min % THC 0.5

full

full

full

I hope it helps!

:Namaste:
Thank you so much @SeedsMan ! I really appreciate the information and I’m sure many others will as well! It is bookmarked for sharing and I’m even more excited for these 30:1 now! Can’t wait to get them big and strong :high-five:

Looking awsome as always Dutch
With your pro mix you use,does it have nutrients in it to start off nd also do you adjust the ph of your feeds?
Thanks Black! PromixHP has no starting nutrients in it it’s a pretty neutral base. I also do not PH any of my feedings for any of my plants!

Update

What’s up everyone? Happy Saturday!
It’s a crazy winter storm here in Canada today and the snow is piling up. Glad I was inside playing with rosin and plants all day!

So to start things off today I wanted to show how I am keeping my mothers now. They have all been downsized from big plants and turned into true “Bonsai” mothers which I will maintain and keep small. They are in 1Gal containers where they will remain!

As you can see I’m trying to keep them in an open “bowl” or “v” pattern if you will to allow light down to the lowers and promote good growth for cloning with.

The 30:1 CBD babies are growing quickly and looking fantastic! I gave them their first feeding today of 2g/Gal of MegaCrop.

Then some pictures from the 4x4! These girls are really starting their fades! Purple Punch #1 is almost turning black and Pheno #2 has a red/purple hue! Glookies are all starting to get some purples and reds! The smells are absolutely intoxicating and vibrant. Strong sour fruits, loud gas and ammonia are a few smells in this bouquet of flowers!

I was interested to see how the trichomes are progressing so I took some macros! They are definitely getting close to harvest now which is really exciting! I’m thinking another 7-10 days but I’ll let the girls tell me whenever they are ready!

What do you think?

Then some tasty rosin pictures to finish it this update off! Enjoy and Stay Medicated!

Trichomes and rosin. Doesn't get any better than that.
Couldn’t agree more Derby! Thank brother

I see lots of clear... another pic showed some cloudy, then one pic showed some amber. I say hit that squishy and wait!
Thanks for the input Sauga! I was thinking the same thing. Giving them till next weekend and checking again! I’ve got lots of rosin so there’s no rush!

Everything is always so fantastic here Dutch. Would you recommend feeding newly rooted clones the same 2g as those seedlings?
Thank you HH! If your clones are rooted and you’ve transplanted yes! I feed my newly rooted clones at 2g/Gal and once they dry out the first time I bump it up to 2.5g/Gal and feed normally from there

Update

What’s up everyone? Happy Saturday!
It’s a crazy winter storm here in Canada today and the snow is piling up. Glad I was inside playing with rosin and plants all day!

So to start things off today I wanted to show how I am keeping my mothers now. They have all been downsized from big plants and turned into true “Bonsai” mothers which I will maintain and keep small. They are in 1Gal containers where they will remain!

As you can see I’m trying to keep them in an open “bowl” or “v” pattern if you will to allow light down to the lowers and promote good growth for cloning with.

The 30:1 CBD babies are growing quickly and looking fantastic! I gave them their first feeding today of 2g/Gal of MegaCrop.

Then some pictures from the 4x4! These girls are really starting their fades! Purple Punch #1 is almost turning black and Pheno #2 has a red/purple hue! Glookies are all starting to get some purples and reds! The smells are absolutely intoxicating and vibrant. Strong sour fruits, loud gas and ammonia are a few smells in this bouquet of flowers!

I was interested to see how the trichomes are progressing so I took some macros! They are definitely getting close to harvest now which is really exciting! I’m thinking another 7-10 days but I’ll let the girls tell me whenever they are ready!

What do you think?

Then some tasty rosin pictures to finish it this update off! Enjoy and Stay Medicated!

If your shooting for 25 percent amber, Id say another week.

Ive never sampled squishy, Ive never physically squished squishy, but I sure do enjoy watching other people squishy ounces of bud.

Update

What’s goin on everyone! This is a picture packed update so grab your toking devices because it’s going to be fun!

First off is the 3x3 tent that is now jammed full with the In House Genetics group! These ladies are looking so much better after a few good feedings and the transplant. I can’t wait to get them into their final 5Gal pots and into the flower tent!

Then taking a look at the new life joining the Dutch garden! 30:1 CBD from @SeedsMan have all sprouted and begun to grow! Today is officially Day 1 and these pictures are the difference from this morning to this afternoon!

Then the 4x4 Flowering girls are strutting their stuff and beginning to really show off! Purple Punch Phenos are fading out with some incredible colours and Glookies has some nice fat buds with colours coming in as well! Gorilla Glue #4 is definitely holding true to her name with some insanely sticky buds which are going to be a pleasure to squish and smoke!

Enjoy some frosty photos and Stay Medicated!

I'm loving the purple colors and the trichomes piling up!

Can't wait to see what you do with the next batch!

I think you’re spot on with the 7-10 day window. Looking fantastic

:high-five:
Thanks Silver!

I'm loving the purple colors and the trichomes piling up!

Can't wait to see what you do with the next batch!
Thanks Dr! I’m excited for the next round to! IHG are known to be insane frost monsters so I’m really eager to Get them flowering!

Everything in your garden is looking "top notch"! :welldone:
I've got a few of those Dr. Seedsman CBD seeds as well. Definitely in my Spring line-up.

Everything in your garden is looking "top notch"! :welldone:
I've got a few of those Dr. Seedsman CBD seeds as well. Definitely in my Spring line-up.
Thanks Beez! I’m looking forward to comparing the amount of CBD from these 30:1 and the 20:1 strains! Looking forward to your new lineup this spring and I hope your well

Back
Top Bottom