Update

What’s up everyone! Ive got a picture loaded update with an extreme frost advisory so get your gloves and blunts it’s going to be a fun one!

I’ll start with the IHG girls though. They are doing fantastic and getting really big. I’ll need to do a heavy defoliation on them soon and get them ready for their adventure to the flower tent!

Now for the fun part!
Frosty Fades and Chunky Buds! Enjoy!

I hope your all having an incredible week and I’ll have some macros for you all to enjoy tomorrow for trichome checking! I have a feeling I’m going to be harvesting a few or all of these lovely ladies very soon!

Stay Medicated Fam!

That Gorilla Glue - Wow! :jawdropper:

Update

What’s up everyone! Ive got a picture loaded update with an extreme frost advisory so get your gloves and blunts it’s going to be a fun one!

I’ll start with the IHG girls though. They are doing fantastic and getting really big. I’ll need to do a heavy defoliation on them soon and get them ready for their adventure to the flower tent!

Now for the fun part!
Frosty Fades and Chunky Buds! Enjoy!

I hope your all having an incredible week and I’ll have some macros for you all to enjoy tomorrow for trichome checking! I have a feeling I’m going to be harvesting a few or all of these lovely ladies very soon!

Stay Medicated Fam!

The Purple punch is definitely my favorite and I like how you have the three tents forming a frost assembly line.

Did you learn most of your gardening skills here at 420?

For me, I only have two grows under my belt with average results - but I'm finding the amount of skills and knowledge I'm picking up by reading journals and reading the FAQs is incredible!

Is 420 pretty much the secret to your success?

I guess I just want my current grow to be above avarage and for all the theory to pay off sooner than later.

Man they are packing that tent full and getting nice and frosty. :adore:
Indeed they are! Really happy with how these girls have turned out!

I'm digging the purple on the Glookies leaves! The tent looks spectacular. :thumb:
I’m loving all the colours! It’s definitely a beautiful view!

Those lowers are going to be some fine smoke.
Aweee yeaaa and some good squishing material!

I love the color of those babies!
Fall at its finest Haha!

That Gorilla Glue - Wow! :jawdropper:
Frosty lady isnt she! Really excited to sample not so much to trim lol

Beautiful looking garden Dutch. Should be some fine meds come out of her. Nice
Thanks Derby! Looking forward to stocking my jars up with my home grown meds again

The Purple punch is definitely my favorite and I like how you have the three tents forming a frost assembly line.

Did you learn most of your gardening skills here at 420?

For me, I only have two grows under my belt with average results - but I'm finding the amount of skills and knowledge I'm picking up by reading journals and reading the FAQs is incredible!

Is 420 pretty much the secret to your success?

I guess I just want my current grow to be above avarage and for all the theory to pay off sooner than later.
Thanks DrCanna! 420 is indeed where I have learned most of my gardening skills from! A few other tips and tricks come along the way but With the help of my many friends here I have become a much better grower and look forward to getting even better from here!m. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and passion for growing with everyone now and if I can help along the way even better!

Update

What’s up my 420 Fam! Hope your all well and enjoying the weekend.

To start off today I was busy in the 3x3. This 250W 4K light from @Budget LED is working wonders in the veg tent! Crazy foliage growth and strong branching. These ladies are big already and will explode once moved into 5Gals and the flower tent!

So before I got to the defoliation thelooked like this:

Then what one of the Platinum Punch Phenos looked like during the process:

I left a few lower branches for taking clones in a week or so!

Finally once they were all trimmed back and put into the 3x3 they looked like this:

Then I was admiring the 4x4 with all these fall colours coming in! Beautiful purples and reds and a heavy layering of trichomes!

I was going to harvest this weekend but with an inspection of the trichomes I’m deciding to wait till this weekend! I will be harvesting for sure and man am I excited!

Here’s some macros of the ladies today let me know what your thoughts are!

Hope you all have a great finish to your weekend and Stay Medicated!

Fantastic Dutch! gonna be grabbing one of those veg lights come spring for sure.

Been getting some beautiful pinks out of my white widow this time and i was wondering if it was due to the lights. they actually are looking very similar to yours lol. the purple / black leaves and pinkish buds. this is the 4th time growing this strain from clone and never seen colours before.
received_860571021060344.jpeg

Fantastic Dutch! gonna be grabbing one of those veg lights come spring for sure.

Been getting some beautiful pinks out of my white widow this time and i was wondering if it was due to the lights. they actually are looking very similar to yours lol. the purple / black leaves and pinkish buds. this is the 4th time growing this strain from clone and never seen colours before.
received_860571021060344.jpeg
Thanks Remy! I’m sure it is the lighting if that’s the only thing you have changed. True full spectrum LEDs will help bring out the plants natural colours and expressions later in flower. Each strain will be different but some will definitely show more colours under these lights!

All the IHG gear is top shelf, I want to see your Platinum Punch bloom out.
I know!! I’m really excited to see the whole tent full of frosty IHG girls! I’ve been wanting to see slurricane forever and I know any platinum cross is a real winner! I’ve got my eye on one of the OGKBv2 crosses already as well!

Wait a minute I’m confused which weekend :hmmmm:

:rofl: Nvm I’m just high :passitleft:

Garden is looking great Dutch. My fav is the Glookies. I love the purple and then the lime green in the veins still. Nice bud structures too. And ya the frost is hard to miss :cool:

Cant wait too see your IHG girls flower out as well! Cheers everyone:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom