Thanks! What would be the minimum height you recommend for this type of light in order to maintain coverage?

We reccomend 36 inches for veg and 24 inches for flower.

Here is actually our 480w kit compared to a clw 550. The customer was blown away by the light distribution of our light.

IMG_20191010_192357_497.jpg

Update

What’s up everyone!! Had some exciting stuff show up today and I’m eager to share it with you!

So when I harvested my Pheno #1CBD I thought she turned out really nice so I decided to enter into @DrSeeds photo competition! Well within only a few days I received an email saying I had won!
So I got to select a free tin of seeds and since my luck with the first group of Wedding Cake I ran didn’t turn out I figured I would try some from the Dr. to see how their Wedding Cake turns out! Fingers crossed I can find a winner in this pack. I also love this smoking moose sticker!!! Definitely winning a spot inside on my growbox wall!

Then about an hour later another package showed up.

Ohhh baby! My IHG order showed up with some fire freebies!
Iren Apricot x OGKBv2.1 should be a real winner with the apricot terps and some OGKB

Super excited to drop these and get this Pheno Hunt going! I think it may be my favourite yet!

Update on the mothers and seedlings tomorrow so be sure to check it out!

GrowBox Build
Ok so for anyone that’s interested I’ve got some pictures of the growbox and how its being used!

I built the frame and structure out of 2x4s

I then boxed it in with 5/8” plywood and caulked/sealed the inside seams. I selected a mould/moisture resistant paint and applied 3x coats to the inside. I drilled 1x 4” hole at the bottom and 1x 4” hole at the top for my intake and exhaust. I have a 4” duct fan exhausting and a small oscillating tower fan as my intake. (Which is working fantastic by the way!)

It’s being utilized as my grow box with this beautiful new 120W light from @BudgetLED and supporting my 2x2 tent as well as my DabPress!

If anyone has any questions about the build let me know! It works great and does everything I need it to do with minimal space and an extra sturdy build!

Dutch made :cool:

Stay Medicated

Sweet . . . . :thumb:

I can't wait to see what that @BudgetLED 500 watt board will do.
Great set up Dutch and really like your new grow box.
It amazes me what can be done in such a small space.

Well done! Congratulations man! :woohoo:
Thanks brother!

Congrats Dutch! I’m sure this next round will go beautifully!
Thanks HH! I’ve got my fingers crossed for some frost monsters!

Thanks a bunch PC!

I found it, I'm in. :woohoo:
Welcome John! Glad you could make it

I can't wait to see what that @BudgetLED 500 watt board will do.
Great set up Dutch and really like your new grow box.
It amazes me what can be done in such a small space.
It’s definitely been very handy having the GrowBox and makes that area of my grow room that much more organized!

Cool box.... Reminds me of wowo along time back and getting ahold of a "REAL" grow light was hard.. I made some custom boxes that worked kind of like tanning both with them old 4' T-12 Fluorescent lights. I had like 12 bulbs in it. It worked... It grew something that was half-ass smokable... Then this place called Wormsway' opened in the mid west, and I was able to get some variety even HID lights... ..

Cool cabinet. And Press....

And looks like you have some good genetics to kick in.. I've not tried any IHG they were always outta my price range.. But I've seen some great ones from them,, and you surely have one.. I seen people kill it with the sluriecane????..

GL

Thanks @Norcaliwood the slurricane is definitely a heavy hitter from all the reviews and pictures I’ve seen so I’m very eager to drop them and get them going!

IHG was always out of my price range as well but they had a once a year half pack special so I had to jump on it!! Now I’ll have their genetics in my garden to play with and see what gems I find

thanks for stopping by woody I know your a busy guy!

Tuning in, Nice Growcab Dutch! Looking great in here! :passitleft:

How do you find the Inkbird controller to work? What model are you running and what equipment are they controlling ?

Love the genetics they fit the Journal name well.

Will be great to see the results of the Budget Led QBs. Looking to upgrade over winter and into spring and they are high in the list.

So great your using Doc’s Kit too as I’ll use it too. Looking forward to the auto watering system aswell!

Have a nice weekend :blunt:

Getting exciting Dutch! Love the set up :popcorn:
Is the coverage so even that a lux meter will read the same in the center as the edges even when the light is close to the plants?
:thumb: There’s a spot in my QB array where the gap is bigger like that and at the right height, the lux is higher there than it is directly under the boards :eek:

Back
Top Bottom