Hey everyone! I hope your all doing well and enjoying the week I know I have been!

Sorry for the lack of garden updates I’ve been in Mexico since Tuesday! Enjoying the beach, pool, and weather! I’ll be back home this upcoming Tuesday with a full garden update and some exciting stuff to go over with you all!

I’ll be sure to have a toke and drink for you all here by the ocean! I’m still checking in here and keeping up with journals as much as I can this week until I’m back home!

One Love and Stay Medicated!

Hey Multi! Welcome aboard my friend and I’m sure your going to love those 250W kits! I’ll be sure to tag along and see how it goes!

Thanks! I'll just be over here in the corner with my crayons, quietly licking the window. :D

I've certainly been inspired by you and many others here to step my game up. So I'm working on getting there. Things haven't gone quite to plan, but I think I'm moving in the right direction now.

Sorry for the lack of garden updates I’ve been in Mexico since Tuesday!
Woohoo! Tell 'em Sauga says thanks for creating the taco and good luck with legalization. Unless it passed already. In that case tell them congratulations, unless it didn't pass which in that case tell them sorry about that.
Have a great time!

Have a good time in Mexico man!! If you don’t mind me asking... which part of Mexico?

I’ve never been outside of Canada. For reasons....

I would love to try and get down to Mexico sometime. As long as the flight doesn’t need to stop in the states for what ever reason, I should be able to go there... I would also like to go to Jamaica, sometime... if my friend can go to Jamaica then I’m pretty sure I could. He’s got a worse record then I do. Anywho... enough rambling! Have a nice holiday!

Have a good time in Mexico man!! If you don’t mind me asking... which part of Mexico?

I would love to try and get down to Mexico sometime. As long as the flight doesn’t need to stop in the states for what ever reason, I should be able to go there... I would also like to go to Jamaica, sometime... if my friend can go to Jamaica then I’m pretty sure I could. He’s got a worse record then I do. Anywho... enough rambling! Have a nice holiday!
Tsk tsk...Naughty boy

If you leave, would they let you back in? :D :D :D :D :D

Should be direct flights to Cancun at the very least. ;)

Tsk tsk...Naughty boy
:ciao:

it’s just a DUI, everything else is on my juvenile record. My DUI was ten years ago, so hopefully I should be ok, but if they wanted to pull up my juvenile record, for what ever reason. They would probably be asking some questions.

My friend that went to Jamaica, stole a gun off an RCMP with his brother, and visited the slammer for a while. If he can get out of the country, so can I! :yahoo:

If you leave, would they let you back in? :D :D :D :D :D

Should be direct flights to Cancun at the very least. ;)
They would stand at the border and say, “no you take him!” As the push me back and forth over the border :laugh:

Yeah there’s a few direct flights from EYC, the flights are pretty cheap too. My brother has a worse adult record then I do, and he’s went to cancun for a wedding a while back. I’ve just got no time or money for a holiday like that. Maybe one day, when my kids are older...:thumb:

Yeah there’s a few direct flights from EYC, the flights are pretty cheap too. My brother has a worse adult record then I do, and he’s went to cancun for a wedding a while back. I’ve just got no time or money for a holiday like that. Maybe one day, when my kids are older...:thumb:

Ah, got ya. I hear ya there. Although I could probably take one if it weren't for my growing habit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah, got ya. I hear ya there. Although I could probably take one if it weren't for my growing habit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
A holiday outside of Canada would be amazing! I could definitely use one of those! Instead I’m stuck at home with a pregnant wife (you may know what that’s like, maybe not. I really wouldn’t know). No matter how much I use my imagination, It’s just not the same as drinking on a beach. :rofl:

:ciao:

it’s just a DUI, everything else is on my juvenile record. My DUI was ten years ago, so hopefully I should be ok, but if they wanted to pull up my juvenile record, for what ever reason. They would probably be asking some questions.
They can not and will not deny you entry for DUI. I have one from 30 years ago, I told them about it. They said time doesnt matter, States will not deny you entry for that. Canada will though.

So buck up lil camper, and stretch your legs.

A holiday outside of Canada would be amazing! I could definitely use one of those!

Funny. I'd love to come up to Canada and spend some time instead of the rushing about I always end up doing. Was in Toronto in August for 3 nights, but was late getting in the first night, and the next 2 days were show days. So there went all that. :laughtwo:

Then it was off to Buffalo to see the next show.

I love doing it, but you sure don't get to enjoy the places you end up much.

Instead I’m stuck at home with a pregnant wife (you may know what that’s like, maybe not. I really wouldn’t know).

Ah, I remember those days. (Note that I didn't say "fondly", :rofl:)

No matter how much I use my imagination, It’s just not the same as drinking on a beach. :rofl:

No way, it's even better! (And I'll say that any time she's in ear shot! What, she's gone? Nah, take the beach and the umbrella drink that doesn't nag ya. :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

They can not and will not deny you entry for DUI. I have one from 30 years ago, I told them about it. They said time doesnt matter, States will not deny you entry for that. Canada will though.

So buck up lil camper, and stretch your legs.
No stretching necessary, I’m always ready to “buck” One of these.

lol lil camper... :laugh:

Funny. I'd love to come up to Canada and spend some time instead of the rushing about I always end up doing. Was in Toronto in August for 3 nights, but was late getting in the first night, and the next 2 days were show days. So there went all that. :laughtwo:

Then it was off to Buffalo to see the next show.

I love doing it, but you sure don't get to enjoy the places you end up much
We’re you following a touring band, or something? If so, who was it?

If your into coming to Canada for a bit of a vacation, put Whistler BC on your to go list. I’ve never actually been, but I know, it’s a must see. Especially if your into ski’ing or snow boarding.:thumb:

Ah, I remember those days. (Note that I didn't say "fondly", :rofl:)

:rofl: Ahh, so you do know what I’m talking about!

I didn’t realize I could stir soup wrong, until now...:eye-roll:

No way, it's even better! (And I'll say that any time she's in ear shot! What, she's gone? Nah, take the beach and the umbrella drink that doesn't nag ya. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

you sir! Have made my night!

haha that was a good laugh! I feel, almost complete now that I know someone is feeling my pain:rofl:

That umbrella drink, is sounding better and better!!

sorry @Dutchman1990 not trying to jack your thread!!

We’re you following a touring band, or something? If so, who was it?

Yep. I follow Iron Maiden as much as possible. Depends on the year, schedule, etc. I'm usually good for 12-15 shows a year. It sounds fun, and don't get me wrong it is. I love the band, and all the wonderful people I've met over the years. But the hidden side is a long string of cheap motels, cramped seats, shit fast food, saving all year to do it, sweating over getting good tickets, sitting around in airports because some bumfk airline's dash-8 has issues, and very little sleep.

However, all of that is in the backseat because the people are so awesome. We have a lot of fun and would have never met most likely had it not been for a common love for Maiden.

:rofl: Ahh, so you do know what I’m talking about!

I didn’t realize I could stir soup wrong, until now...:eye-roll:

Or boil water wrong, or spread peanut butter in an incorrect pattern, or play too much golf, or fish to much...

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

you sir! Have made my night!

haha that was a good laugh! I feel, almost complete now that I know someone is feeling my pain:rofl:

That umbrella drink, is sounding better and better!!

Kids are both a blessing and a curse. Medicate (responsibly) as needed. :D :D :D

There will be times when you want to pull your hair out and will be frustrated or mad as hell. BUT, those times are FAR outweighed by the joy of it all.

sorry @Dutchman1990 not trying to jack your thread!!

Ditto. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Yep. I follow Iron Maiden as much as possible. Depends on the year, schedule, etc. I'm usually good for 12-15 shows a year. It sounds fun, and don't get me wrong it is. I love the band, and all the wonderful people I've met over the years. But the hidden side is a long string of cheap motels, cramped seats, shit fast food, saving all year to do it, sweating over getting good tickets, sitting around in airports because some bumfk airline's dash-8 has issues, and very little sleep.

However, all of that is in the backseat because the people are so awesome. We have a lot of fun and would have never met most likely had it not been for a common love for Maiden.
Very cool! Maiden was just in Edmonton, they tour a lot! Seems like they were in Edmonton three times in the past year in a half. Didn’t get the opportunity to go to any of the shows but, next show I plan on trying to see them.

my uncle loves maiden, every time we’re on his pontoon boat fishing, he’s got maiden blasting on the stereo so loud every beachfront house could probably hear us. They’ll be sitting in their living room and then all of a sudden maiden wil start playing. They’ll say, “oh mikes, out fishing again”

Or boil water wrong, or spread peanut butter in an incorrect pattern, or play too much golf, or fish to much...

:rofl:

Kids are both a blessing and a curse. Medicate (responsibly) as needed. :D :D :D

There will be times when you want to pull your hair out and will be frustrated or mad as hell. BUT, those times are FAR outweighed by the joy of it all.
You got that right! My daughter shows me everyday why she’s the best thing that ever happened to me, but in the same breath, makes me know why kids, can be ass holes, and that’s okay too! :rofl:

there’s a lot of good to come from children! But damn are they lil ass holes sometimes:laugh:

Very cool! Maiden was just in Edmonton, they tour a lot! Seems like they were in Edmonton three times in the past year in a half. Didn’t get the opportunity to go to any of the shows but, next show I plan on trying to see them.

They certainly do make the rounds a good bit. I'm actually a bit disappointed, really. They have a new album ready by all indications, but seem to be doing a 3rd leg of the current tour instead of a new album tour. Looks like I may skip next summer if that's the case.

there’s a lot of good to come from children! But damn are they lil ass holes sometimes:laugh:

Exactly. :laughtwo:

Hey there everyone!! I’m back in Canada and on the way home. I’ll have some garden pictures and a small update for tonight to get caught up with everyone and show how much the group has grown!! I’m sure it’s going to be surprising haha!

So we stayed in riviera maya, Mexico
If you take a direct flight from Canada you can go to anywhere in the Caribbean. My friend has a pretty good record and was able to come to my wedding in April and also Mexico last year. Worth the exploration!!

With how busy you've been you certainly deserve the rest. Those mother plants are/we're huge! How long is it between waterings with those?

Hope you're enjoying yourself buddy
:passitleft:
thanks Prof! The mothers are getting watered every 3days currently! Excited to see how much my newest Pheno Hunt ladies have grown this past week!

A little late to the party but taking a seat for the show.setup looks great
Hey Black! Welcome aboard my friend and thank you! It’s been a bit slow here this week since I’ve been on vaca but lots of updates to come this week!

I hope everyone is doing well today and I’m glad to be back home as nice as vacation is! Looking forward to a big dab when I get home haha!

Updates coming this evening so until then I’ll catch you all in a bit!!

Back
Top Bottom