Update

Hellooo everyone! As promised this picture packed update is going to be fun so let’s jump right in!

First is the Maple Cookies (reg) who began their training today!
A glimpse at the training tools!

Which helps you do this:

Being taken by surprise a few of them are already showing sex. I got some good closeups for show and if I’m wrong please jump in and tell me!
Out of 5 I have 3 showing signs of sex which I believe is 2Males and 1Female. 2 have yet to show anything but I’m sure they won’t be far behind.

I believe MC#1 and MC#6 are my males.

Maple Cookies #4 is my lovely female!

Moving along to the growbox these girls had exploded over my vacation and needed to start their training as well!

I’ve got a video to show later how quickly they recovered from this mornings heavy training session! They are such frisky girls im loving it and can’t wait to see what they have in flower!

A Purple Punch is leading the group with vigour and size right now but the Glookies and GG4 are thick and stacked tight with some nice girth to those branches! A nice example of this @BudgetLED 120W kit working its magic!

Keep an eye out for the video later this evening! Until then I’ll leave you this beautiful squish of my Canuk Cookies which just oozes on the press into some terpene rich gold!

Enjoy and Stay Medicated
Great update! It's almost better when you go longer between updates so you can see the measurable progression.

It's looking fresh here!

Highya Dutchie,

My, My, leave for a couple days, and 9 pages later!! Go, Dutchie!! Just subbing for now. Hope you don't mind if I crawl over to the corner.
I did see some beautiful trichomes on what looked like Dard Devil auto's as I scrolled by. Cheers

Very healthy happy ladies Dutch! Your right the grow box plants have really exploded since you left on vacation. Great start to the training when I saw the hole punch I thought are you going to punch holes in the leaves lol. Anyways looks great as usual keep it up bro.
Haha thanks N420! Not quite that extreme lol but it works great

Beautiful squeeze! I'm glad to watch you quadline these. I still have to try it. Nice work Dutch. Edit: Oh yea, welcome home!
Thanks Stone and I’ll be showing the whole quad process again. If you got any questions just ask my man!

Whew! It wasn't just me! I ain't gonna lie, I was nervous for a minute. I was thinking some wild supercrop kind of thing or worse. :D
Then I saw the use, and damn that was a clever idea. I don't use the solo's myself at the moment, but in the future I'll remember that one!
It works great for plastic pots as well! I can show that later tomorrow in the mother tent update!!

Great update! It's almost better when you go longer between updates so you can see the measurable progression.

It's looking fresh here!
Thanks Baron! I agree it’s nice to spread the updates out. I’ll be able to mix things up and keep it interesting for the continued updates to come!

Highya Dutchie,

My, My, leave for a couple days, and 9 pages later!! Go, Dutchie!! Just subbing for now. Hope you don't mind if I crawl over to the corner.
I did see some beautiful trichomes on what looked like Dard Devil auto's as I scrolled by. Cheers
Bode! Welcome my friend! I’m glad you could make it my friend and that picture was of my Purple Queen Pheno who turned out phenomenal! Has some really nice colours and beautiful colours through the trichomes and buds! Smells of grape koolaid cheesecake and tastes just as good!

Great update Dutch. I love the hole punch trick. Easy peasy is best! Great job brutha!

Hey Hey and Thank you everyone for the kind wishes! I agree @MrSauga the traveling really does take a lot of energy and I should book another one lol. Not until the new year now though. I’ll probably surprise my wifey with something for our 1year anniversary and maybe return to Jamaica! Woo Woo!
Once you go you always want to go back. I'm due for another trip down there too. Maybe late next year.

Plants are looking good as usual Dutch. Being a retired homebody I am living vicariously through you and your globe-trotting life, lol... :party:

Exceptional work training all those quads! Great looking job! Love your work. Cheers

Great updates! Your not officially “home” until you give a couple good updates. So... welcome home sir! :passitleft:

I’m loving the videos.. great beats, beautiful plants, lookin good bro!

that was an awesome squish, was that fallen Mac Miller on The background?:headbanger:

a pale fair skinned Dutchman

you and me both buddy!

or..well..maybe not the Dutchman part of it:laughtwo:

Hey Dutch, I have been meaning to ask but keep forgetting; did you ever get your 50:1 from Dr. Seeds tested? If you get good CBD numbers I think I will get some as Canadida is hard to get here and more expensive.

Wow great idea about the punch and the quadlining looks awesome That's what I am hoping to do on my upcoming grow. Do you know if a filter sitting on the floor is as effective as it would be if it is hanging ? I am considering sitting mine on the floor but I don't know if it will be as effective that way

facing up with the fan on top exhausting through the top vent

For smell, probably, as long as the intake is at the top.

Complete reversal of thermodynamics though. Hot air naturally rising and all that jazz, you would be pulling the hot air from the top to the bottom instead of just out the top.

Weight or space issues? Could you put the filter outside?

Exceptional work training all those quads! Great looking job! Love your work. Cheers
Thanks Bode I appreciate that my man! Won’t be long till these girls need another training session! They have been growing quickly and strong!

Great updates! Your not officially “home” until you give a couple good updates. So... welcome home sir! :passitleft:

I’m loving the videos.. great beats, beautiful plants, lookin good bro!
that was an awesome squish, was that fallen Mac Miller on The background?:headbanger:
you and me both buddy!
or..well..maybe not the Dutchman part of it:laughtwo:
Thanks Backlip and it was indeed the fallen MacMiller! Fair skinned doesn’t like hot sun lol but I manage to survive in the Caribbean just sunscreen on the regular!

Wow great idea about the punch and the quadlining looks awesome That's what I am hoping to do on my upcoming grow. Do you know if a filter sitting on the floor is as effective as it would be if it is hanging ? I am considering sitting mine on the floor but I don't know if it will be as effective that way
Hey PC if I’m not mistaken @Preston9mm runs his filter setup this way acting like a “scrubber” system for the grow area. I don’t think it would be a problem to run it this way in your setup but you could also place the filter outside of the tent with the fan sucking the air out pushing it through your filter. That would maximize your inside grow space and still maintain the smell!

Hey PC. My filter said it was ok to do that. People do it. I've done it. I messed mine up by putting ultrasonic humidity through it with almost 500ppm of minerals that got the inside of it clogged. Less minerals with a evaporative humidifier would help. Or you could build an out of the tent rig like I did. This way the flow is right. The bottom is a muffler.

Back
Top Bottom