Dutchman’s Eternal Frost Factory
F8F8BC23-449D-4DAA-A921-32190DFA0404.jpeg

Well hello again friends and family!

It has come time once again for another journal but this one will be my forever home here on 420mag! I will be showcasing and displaying my Perpetual garden in this journal which includes my full lineup of Pheno hunted and selected mothers as well as new Genetics and Autos for fun along the way!

I’ll be smashing lots of rosin and have many tutorials to come in this journal so I wish that you all join me here to continue on my journey. Don’t be shy jump in anytime and let me know what you think! Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

So with me starting my growing adventure here on 420Mag and in general just over a year ago now I have come a long way! I owe a huge thank you to the support of so many friends here who I now call my second family. I look forward to growing along side you all for many years to come and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Alright now let’s get to the details shall we !

I want to give a special thanks to @BudgetLED for sending me this 120W Kit to test and run along side my 500W Kit!
It’s one bright light at only 120W and offers truly full spectrum LED boards with Samsung LM301B, LG UV, Osram Blue 450nm, Osram Deep Red LED 660nm, and Osram Far Red 730nm. This unit is FULLY dimmable, with wattage output from 30 to 120watts. (+/- 5%). This will be my main starter light as well as a full cycle Autoflower light when seedlings/clones are developing.

What Strains are there:
•My specially selected mothers from my Pheno hunts!
•New Genetics and Autos along the way!

Is it Indica, Sativa, Hybrid:
A special select mixture of strong indicas, hybrids and CBD strains

Veg Period: Perpetual
Flower Period: Perpetual

Indoor:
1x Custom Built Grow Box
26”x28”x40” w/ 4” exhaust fan
-Clone / Seedling / Autos

3x Tents
BloomGrow-Small(2x2x4)

MarsHydro-Medium(3x3x6)
- Main Mother / Veg tent or Flowering “B”

GorillaXL-Large(4x4x7)
- Main Flowering “A”

Medium:
Promix HP with 5% additional perlite (rinsed)

Nutrients:
Greenleaf Nutrients
-MegaCrop
** Introducing BudExplosion later in my cycles to really dial in my feeding regiment

Watering:
**- I’ve automated my watering system in my main 4x4 flowering tent

-Otherwise based on plant requirements and maturity I’ll be hand watering/feeding

Pot size:
Variation in sizes based on growth and development from 4”Seedling pot to 7Gal plastic and fabric pots for flowering.

Lighting:
-(1x) 500W Series2+ Fully Dimmable with Red Boost LED 3000K Spectrum by BudgetLED

***-(1x) NEW 120W Series 2+ Fully Dimmable Full Spectrum 3000K/6500K LED with added UV and IR
Sponsored By: @BudgetLED

-(4x) MarsHydro Full Spectrum SP-150

-(2x) 23W 24” T5 for seedlings/clones

Exhaust:
6" Canfan s600 w/ carbon filter
(Main Flowering 4x4 tent)

4" Canfan s400 w/ speed controller + carbon filter
(Mother/Veg 3x3 tent)

2x - 4” Duct fans for exhaust on the grow-box and 2x2 tent

**Plus multiple fans in each tent for good above and below canopy circulation

Intake:
3x - 4” duct fans forcing air in as well as the passive intakes on each tent(s)
Temp: Day->77-79°F Night->68-70°F
Fully Controlled to optimize VPD
  • Using the INKBIRD controller
  • RH: Veg->60-70% Flower->50-55%
PH of medium:
I don’t check my pH unless I have to!

Pests:
-None and keeping it clean is the goal all the time!!

Training:
-Quadline / LST / Scrog
  • Bonsai Mothering

Now the first group to be shown in this grow Journal will be the newest group in the Pheno Hunt!

So we went from the 2x 23W T5’s.....

To this beautiful 120W full spectrum light!

They were just moved underneath the new light yesterday with it being at 50%. I’ll be turning it up slowly over the next week until we’re rockin at full wattage! These little ones were needing more light and more I’m sure this new addition will jump start these beautiful little ones to the next level! I decided to wait for a few days before topping to allow them time to adjust to the new lighting!

I’ll be maintaining updates regularly here so you won’t miss any action! Super excited for this current group of Gorilla crosses and the Purple Punch as well as my new genetics coming in of frost monsters Slurricane / Platinum Punch and OGKB!

Thanks for joining me and let’s get growin!

-One Love
-Stay Medicated

I'm in! :nomo:

In page 1:slide:

Well I'll join you on your journey. I think I have kept up with all of your journals. Look forward this one.

cheers.
Hey Zincite and welcome my friend! I’m glad you can join me for this crazy ride!

Remy!! What’s up brother welcome!

Count me in Dutch! Your off to a great start.
Hey N420! Welcome aboard brother and thank you as always!

Whoa! First page! Not like me at all. I've still got to catch up on your other thread! Go Dutchie! :popcorn:
Haha surprising indeed Prof! But I’m glad you made it for the long haul!

I’ll sit in on this one! :ciao:

:popcorn:
Woohoo! Welcome Backlip! Blunts, rosin and edibles are over on the table!

Grabbing a chair. I’m in.
Welcome Magic! The show has just begun!

Nice intro Dutch... I'm gonna sit by Frogman and check out his feet. Apparently the toes are on backwards.
Welcome brother Sauga! I heard that as well lol some strange stuff going on in the professors lab!

Always in for a Dutch show! Signed up. :)
Hey hey Bard! Welcome my friend!

Excited to get in on this early so I can stay caught up :)
Hey jody! I’m glad you made it in early! Welcome and if there’s Any questions let me know !

Hey Dutch can feel another great journal coming along with some nice frosty nugs, great start as always mate keep it up
Yooo Tomuk! What’s up buddy! Excited to get another Pheno hunt down and pop some new genetics soon to add into the mix!

In page 1:slide:
Hey Baron! Perfect timing :high-five:

I’m in for your new grow show!
Hey Penny!! Welcome along for the ride brother

(Jumps over the sofa table)

Scrambled to the table, grabs me one of those blunts!

Reaches in my pocket!

No lighter!

Damn!

I know you got one of them kicking around here somewhere!!
:rofl: ..... (scrambles and finds one in the couch!)

Here you go brother :headbanger::passitleft:

Dutchman’s Eternal Frost Factory
F8F8BC23-449D-4DAA-A921-32190DFA0404.jpeg

Well hello again friends and family!

It has come time once again for another journal but this one will be my forever home here on 420mag! I will be showcasing and displaying my Perpetual garden in this journal which includes my full lineup of Pheno hunted and selected mothers as well as new Genetics and Autos for fun along the way!

I’ll be smashing lots of rosin and have many tutorials to come in this journal so I wish that you all join me here to continue on my journey. Don’t be shy jump in anytime and let me know what you think! Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

So with me starting my growing adventure here on 420Mag and in general just over a year ago now I have come a long way! I owe a huge thank you to the support of so many friends here who I now call my second family. I look forward to growing along side you all for many years to come and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Alright now let’s get to the details shall we !

I want to give a special thanks to @BudgetLED for sending me this 120W Kit to test and run along side my 500W Kit!
It’s one bright light at only 120W and offers truly full spectrum LED boards with Samsung LM301B, LG UV, Osram Blue 450nm, Osram Deep Red LED 660nm, and Osram Far Red 730nm. This unit is FULLY dimmable, with wattage output from 30 to 120watts. (+/- 5%). This will be my main starter light as well as a full cycle Autoflower light when seedlings/clones are developing.

What Strains are there:
•My specially selected mothers from my Pheno hunts!
•New Genetics and Autos along the way!

Is it Indica, Sativa, Hybrid:
A special select mixture of strong indicas, hybrids and CBD strains

Veg Period: Perpetual
Flower Period: Perpetual

Indoor:
1x Custom Built Grow Box
26”x28”x40” w/ 4” exhaust fan

3x Tents
BloomGrow-Small(2x2x4)

MarsHydro-Medium(3x3x6)
- Main Mother / Veg tent or Flowering “B”

GorillaXL-Large(4x4x7)
- Main Flowering “A”

Medium:
Promix HP with 5% additional perlite (rinsed)

Nutrients:
Greenleaf Nutrients
-MegaCrop
** Introducing BudExplosion later in my cycles to really dial in my feeding regiment

Watering:
**- I’ve automated my watering system in my main 4x4 flowering tent

-Otherwise based on plant requirements and maturity I’ll be hand watering/feeding

Pot size:
Variation in sizes based on growth and development from 4”Seedling pot to 7Gal plastic and fabric pots for flowering.

Lighting:
-(1x) 500W Series2+ Fully Dimmable with Red Boost LED 3000K Spectrum by BudgetLED

***-(1x) NEW 120W Series 2+ Fully Dimmable Full Spectrum 3000K/6500K LED with added UV and IR
Sponsored By: @BudgetLED

-(4x) MarsHydro Full Spectrum SP-150

-(2x) 23W 24” T5 for seedlings/clones

Exhaust:
6" Canfan s600 w/ carbon filter
(Main Flowering 4x4 tent)

4" Canfan s400 w/ speed controller + carbon filter
(Mother/Veg 3x3 tent)

2x - 4” Duct fans for exhaust on the grow-box and 2x2 tent

**Plus multiple fans in each tent for good above and below canopy circulation

Intake:
3x - 4” duct fans forcing air in as well as the passive intakes on each tent(s)
Temp: Day->77-79°F Night->68-70°F
Fully Controlled to optimize VPD
  • Using the INKBIRD controller
  • RH: Veg->60-70% Flower->50-55%
PH of medium:
I don’t check my pH unless I have to!

Pests:
-None and keeping it clean is the goal all the time!!

Training:
-Quadline / LST / Scrog
  • Bonsai Mothering

Now the first group to be shown in this grow Journal will be the newest group in the Pheno Hunt!

So we went from the 2x 23W T5’s.....

To this beautiful 120W full spectrum light!

They were just moved underneath the new light yesterday with it being at 50%. I’ll be turning it up slowly over the next week until we’re rockin at full wattage! These little ones were needing more light and more I’m sure this new addition will jump start these beautiful little ones to the next level! I decided to wait for a few days before topping to allow them time to adjust to the new lighting!

I’ll be maintaining updates regularly here so you won’t miss any action! Super excited for this current group of Gorilla crosses and the Purple Punch as well as my new genetics coming in of frost monsters Slurricane / Platinum Punch and OGKB!

Thanks for joining me and let’s get growin!

-One Love
-Stay Medicated

We may need you to come on over and build our next grow box! That thing looks nice :adore:

Back
Top Bottom