Hey PC. My filter said it was ok to do that. People do it. I've done it. I messed mine up by putting ultrasonic humidity through it with almost 500ppm of minerals that got the inside of it clogged. Less minerals with a evaporative humidifier would help. Or you could build an out of the tent rig like I did. This way the flow is right. The bottom is a muffler.
That set up you have is off the hook it looks so good . I may do something like you did in the future Thanks for the advice that helps I am pretty sure that for now I will set it on the floor

Hey Tipis! Welcome brother and it’s never to late to join in! Lots of stuff going on around here so I’m sure there’s something that will catch your eye! Any questions please ask away and I hope you’ve found a comfy spot for this long journey ahead!

Lol :passitleft:
Thanks Dutch!!! I kinda like your quadlining!! Really interesting I might try that eventualy, will watch you going and learn from it ;) Started sparkling Myco on this grow as well when I do transplant (use great white) and wow its does make a difference, they kick back in the next day no slow time really!

Update

Well hello everyone! Hope your all well and enjoying the day. I’ve got some fun stuff to go over today so let’s start with the show and work our way through it!

I decided to take a cutting from my Critical Mother to start a new mom. She’s has just gotten so big it’s time to downsize her! I will Flower her out in the near future to start fresh with this new cutting once rooted strong!

With these group 3 Phenos growing so quickly and filling out under the 120W kit I decided to give them a bit more room. This will make training and watering them much easierHere they are before the move out of the grow box!

So with the 4x4 prepped and ready to go I got the 500W light kit turned to 150W to start and hanging at 36” above the canopy. I will increase the wattage over the next few weeks as these girls get bigger and in prep for flower. I got my Automated watering system tested today and it’s working great! No leaks but the pressure may not be where I need it. I’ll have to play with that a bit more once it’s setup the plants! I may increase from my current 400GPH pump to a larger 800 or 1000GPH pump for quicker water dispensing and to fill the matrix collars evenly. Regardless this watering setup will make my life much easier when these girls have this tent filled up!

With these 9 ladies going into the 4x4 this frees up a bunch of space for... can you guess?

NEW GENETICS!!

Thats right! As if I didn’t have enough going already I’ve started my 4th and final round of Pheno hunting for a while. I plan to finish groups 3 and 4 and then begin flowering clone runs for a while to build stock!

I want to talk about these new genetics for a second though because I’m so excited for them!

Slurricane - Dosidos x Purple Punch
Trichome and resin production on these Is known to be off the charts. With a flowering time of 60-75 Days these ladies pack on immense layers of frost right from the start. I’m eager to hunt these and see what I iced out gems find!

Platinum Punch - Platinum x Purple Punch
With a similar flowering time of 60-75 Days this frosty number shows off some impressive colours and crazy resin rails coming from the Platinum line. Also very excited to run this and find my keeper!

Twisted Helix - OGKBv2.1 x Irene Apricot
These are from IHG new line of crosses with the infamous OG Kush Breath. This OGKBv2.1 cross brings together some heavy hitting genetics that carry some insane terpenes. The breeder mentions heavy apricot terps amongst the insane resin rails! Can’t wait to see how they turn out!

Alrighty that’s it for today! I’ll post up some more stuff tomorrow along with some training pictures.

Stay Medicated

Update

Well hello everyone! Hope your all well and enjoying the day. I’ve got some fun stuff to go over today so let’s start with the show and work our way through it!

I decided to take a cutting from my Critical Mother to start a new mom. She’s has just gotten so big it’s time to downsize her! I will Flower her out in the near future to start fresh with this new cutting once rooted strong!

With these group 3 Phenos growing so quickly and filling out under the 120W kit I decided to give them a bit more room. This will make training and watering them much easierHere they are before the move out of the grow box!

So with the 4x4 prepped and ready to go I got the 500W light kit turned to 150W to start and hanging at 36” above the canopy. I will increase the wattage over the next few weeks as these girls get bigger and in prep for flower. I got my Automated watering system tested today and it’s working great! No leaks but the pressure may not be where I need it. I’ll have to play with that a bit more once it’s setup the plants! I may increase from my current 400GPH pump to a larger 800 or 1000GPH pump for quicker water dispensing and to fill the matrix collars evenly. Regardless this watering setup will make my life much easier when these girls have this tent filled up!

With these 9 ladies going into the 4x4 this frees up a bunch of space for... can you guess?

NEW GENETICS!!

Thats right! As if I didn’t have enough going already I’ve started my 4th and final round of Pheno hunting for a while. I plan to finish groups 3 and 4 and then begin flowering clone runs for a while to build stock!

I want to talk about these new genetics for a second though because I’m so excited for them!

Slurricane - Dosidos x Purple Punch
Trichome and resin production on these Is known to be off the charts. With a flowering time of 60-75 Days these ladies pack on immense layers of frost right from the start. I’m eager to hunt these and see what I iced out gems find!

Platinum Punch - Platinum x Purple Punch
With a similar flowering time of 60-75 Days this frosty number shows off some impressive colours and crazy resin rails coming from the Platinum line. Also very excited to run this and find my keeper!

Twisted Helix - OGKBv2.1 x Irene Apricot
These are from IHG new line of crosses with the infamous OG Kush Breath. This OGKBv2.1 cross brings together some heavy hitting genetics that carry some insane terpenes. The breeder mentions heavy apricot terps amongst the insane resin rails! Can’t wait to see how they turn out!

Alrighty that’s it for today! I’ll post up some more stuff tomorrow along with some training pictures.

Stay Medicated
Quadlines look great. Enviro is dialed in. Crisp and clean here. Eagerly watching the auto water play out.

Great haul on the seeds Dutch. Excited to see some more in house gear grown out! :passitleft:
Thanks Magoo! Im excited to be able to grow out some IHG. I’ve seen so many insane Phenos from them I’ve got high hopes for finding an a real winner.

Quadlines look great. Enviro is dialed in. Crisp and clean here. Eagerly watching the auto water play out.
Hey Baron thanks buddy. I’m pumped to get it all flowing and setup! Going to be a big game changer for the garden

busy up in your grow area! Lookin good man! Great genetics!!
Thanks Backlip! Getting this perpetual where I want it is going to keep me busy while I get my mothers and cycles figured out! I aim to have a harvest every 4-5 weeks once I’m in complete rotation!

mighty nice setup :thumb: :woohoo:
Thanks Dynamo! It’s working well so far and I’m eager to get this automated watering system functioning! Can’t wait to see how this 500W kit works for flowering as well!

Wow I have picked up on the quadline from your pics they look Great I hope mine goes well we will see I just put 4 seeds in baggies with wet paper towel on my heating mat covered with a plate so I should have some seedlings starting soon Yip EEE

Update

What’s up gang! Got a good update today with some pictures of the continued training for these quadline ladies.

Starting off let’s see what they look like before the training session started!

After bending them all over more and adjusting the ties I went ahead and removed the inner fan leaves on the upper blocking the 2 inner nodes like this:

Once that was completed I gave them all a quick feed of 4.5g/G of MegaCrop. These girls have been feeding strong with great growth! Loving the @BudgetLED lights so far and these girls have not stopped or slowed down at all with the move from the 120W to the 500W! Looking forward to seeing how they respond from todays training and feed.

Moving right along the new seeds got planted after soaking for 18hrs! A couple of them had already begun to crack open and push out a tap root. Now it’s a matter of seeing who breaks the ground first!

I’ve got my fingers crossed for another solid round of germination! They are all sitting comfortably on the heat mat awaiting their glorious journey ahead!

Got a Halloween party at the sister in-laws tonight so it should be a fun time! Looking forward to sharing some of my most recent harvests with friends and see what they think!

Stay Medicated my friends!

Update

What’s up gang! Got a good update today with some pictures of the continued training for these quadline ladies.

Starting off let’s see what they look like before the training session started!

After bending them all over more and adjusting the ties I went ahead and removed the inner fan leaves on the upper blocking the 2 inner nodes like this:

Once that was completed I gave them all a quick feed of 4.5g/G of MegaCrop. These girls have been feeding strong with great growth! Loving the @BudgetLED lights so far and these girls have not stopped or slowed down at all with the move from the 120W to the 500W! Looking forward to seeing how they respond from todays training and feed.

Moving right along the new seeds got planted after soaking for 18hrs! A couple of them had already begun to crack open and push out a tap root. Now it’s a matter of seeing who breaks the ground first!

I’ve got my fingers crossed for another solid round of germination! They are all sitting comfortably on the heat mat awaiting their glorious journey ahead!

Got a Halloween party at the sister in-laws tonight so it should be a fun time! Looking forward to sharing some of my most recent harvests with friends and see what they think!

Stay Medicated my friends!

Hey Dutch! I think I'd like to have been at that party, your "most recent harvests" have been awesome. I bet they all cheer when you walk into the room!

Back
Top Bottom