Thanks brother!

All caught up Dutch all your plants are beautiful especially those stunners in the 4x4 love the colours coming out in the purple punch and the frost on the gg4 is incredible.

Really enjoyed the drip system tutorial may have to look into that one of these days anything to make this hobby easier I'm all for.
Thanks N420! The watering system definitely helps out and makes things a lot easier!

Nice write up there Dutch on the auto irrigation system.
Cheers Derby! Hope your well my friend!

Update

What’s goin on everyone! This is a picture packed update so grab your toking devices because it’s going to be fun!

First off is the 3x3 tent that is now jammed full with the In House Genetics group! These ladies are looking so much better after a few good feedings and the transplant. I can’t wait to get them into their final 5Gal pots and into the flower tent!

Then taking a look at the new life joining the Dutch garden! 30:1 CBD from @SeedsMan have all sprouted and begun to grow! Today is officially Day 1 and these pictures are the difference from this morning to this afternoon!

Then the 4x4 Flowering girls are strutting their stuff and beginning to really show off! Purple Punch Phenos are fading out with some incredible colours and Glookies has some nice fat buds with colours coming in as well! Gorilla Glue #4 is definitely holding true to her name with some insanely sticky buds which are going to be a pleasure to squish and smoke!

Enjoy some frosty photos and Stay Medicated!

Update

What’s goin on everyone! This is a picture packed update so grab your toking devices because it’s going to be fun!

First off is the 3x3 tent that is now jammed full with the In House Genetics group! These ladies are looking so much better after a few good feedings and the transplant. I can’t wait to get them into their final 5Gal pots and into the flower tent!

Then taking a look at the new life joining the Dutch garden! 30:1 CBD from @SeedsMan have all sprouted and begun to grow! Today is officially Day 1 and these pictures are the difference from this morning to this afternoon!

Then the 4x4 Flowering girls are strutting their stuff and beginning to really show off! Purple Punch Phenos are fading out with some incredible colours and Glookies has some nice fat buds with colours coming in as well! Gorilla Glue #4 is definitely holding true to her name with some insanely sticky buds which are going to be a pleasure to squish and smoke!

Enjoy some frosty photos and Stay Medicated!

FUCKEN RIGHT!!!!

What week are the flowering 4x4 girls on Dutch? I think I'm pretty close to you with mine.

Why am I always late too the good shows lmao...

Is there a bookmark feature on this page yet lmao...

1st page is a smasher.. how are you finding the budget 120w..

I've got 2 similar from eBay..

Anyway in for the show now again.

Drive-by
Nice update all in one package..

Garden looks great, and some good looking stash on the near horizon...

GL Keepem Green

Beautiful Dutch! I am part of the comparative too, but my plans aren’t quite lining up with my current plants’ plans.. :laughtwo:
Happy birthday Dr. Seedsmans! :ciao:
Isn’t that always the way though HH? Lol things always seem to change a little bit outside of our “plans” haha Hope your well!

Things are coming along rather nicely Dutch :). Congrats on those fast moving sprouts...if they quadruple in size once a day going forward you will need another tent or two!

Did Seedsman say what the 30:1 CBD numbers actually were (like 15% : 0.5%)? 30% CBD is pushing the envelope according to some research, not that they haven't done it.
Thanks Shed and I do not know the exact % but I will be asking @SeedsMan now! I’m interested now as well so I’ll do some digging!

Looks like you have the garden under control Dutch. Nice
Thanks Derby!

What week are the flowering 4x4 girls on Dutch? I think I'm pretty close to you with mine.
I’m on Day-57 today so the beginning of week 9 since FLIP !

Why am I always late too the good shows lmao...

Is there a bookmark feature on this page yet lmao...

1st page is a smasher.. how are you finding the budget 120w..

I've got 2 similar from eBay..

Anyway in for the show now again.
Hey TH34 and welcome pal! Better late than never haha! I absolutely love my @Budget LED lights! The 120w Kit is surprisingly strong and I have it dimmed down usually!

Drive-by
Nice update all in one package..

Garden looks great, and some good looking stash on the near horizon...

GL Keepem Green
Hey Woody thanks pal! Hope your well!

How well do you think the budget led will stack up on keeping a mother for clones in an 80x80x200?

Is it's penetration good.. I'm looking too breed out a mother from 30 diff seeds. Take a 2nd generation cut from seed and find the best one of the bunch.. using the strongest plant... I need an led that's not massively expensive but will have great penetration, as I'll be scrogging the mother in a v shape all the way up the tent.

This way I can flower 3rd generation cuts which I hear are the strongest of the lines usually

I think 120w will be too weak I may need 300w minimum.

How well do you think the budget led will stack up on keeping a mother for clones in an 80x80x200?

Is it's penetration good.. I'm looking too breed out a mother from 30 diff seeds. Take a 2nd generation cut from seed and find the best one of the bunch.. using the strongest plant... I need an led that's not massively expensive but will have great penetration, as I'll be scrogging the mother in a v shape all the way up the tent.

This way I can flower 3rd generation cuts which I hear are the strongest of the lines usually

I think 120w will be too weak I may need 300w minimum.
The 120W has great penetration and a nice full spectrum for all stages of growth. It has good coverage and definitely works great for mothers/clones and seedlings. If you feel you would need to get a bigger light then you could look at @Budget LED 250W SQ kits which I have as well in 4K spectrum for optimal veg growth. It looks like this:

I am running this in my 3x3 tent for my mothers and clones and they are loving it.

How many mothers are you running.. 3x3 is a big old space .... I'm going to be scrogging my mother down so I can harvest as many cutts as possible.. it does look a good light.. the 250 May be the way to go.. I'm going to pop on the website now and have a quick look

He's got this puppy but I would much sooner them side by side...
Screenshot_20200118-123540_Chrome.jpg

Being at the tail end of each other I don't like so much lmao...

He's got this puppy but I would much sooner them side by side...
Screenshot_20200118-123540_Chrome.jpg

Being at the tail end of each other I don't like so much lmao...

We can built it side by side. Just message us and we will get it done.

We will add to the site soon.

We can built it side by side. Just message us and we will get it done.

We will add to the site soon.

What would you recommend to keep a single mother with a really dense thick canopy in a 80x80x200.

120w or 250w.

What would you recommend to keep a single mother with a really dense thick canopy in a 80x80x200.

120w or 250w.

To maximize her coverage and light penetration, a 250w would give her everything she needs and you would be able to keep the light further away from her.

A 120w or 130w kit would keep her thriving but you would not get a nice even canopy coverage. We dont have a 130w kit listed but we can make it.

Back
Top Bottom