Update

Whats up everyone! Happy Monday!

So about this cloner tutorial.... lol I accidentally left the cloner unplugged the other day overnight after I had been checking them and the next morning... well the next morning none of them looked like they were going to survive lol! I decided to give it a shot and continue so I plugged it back in and it’s been going 24/7 since.

Unfortunately I don’t think a couple of them will make it but we will see which ones do haha!
LESSONS : Don’t leave your cloner unplugged! :rofl:
Here’s what they look like today .... don’t judge me I swear it was an accident :laugh:

Rough I know.... but I’m here to redeem myself!

Moving to the 4x4! Today is Day 66 since flip and this is a strong bouquet of scents, colours, and frost!

Which is your favourite?

Twisted Helix

Platinum Punch

Slurricane

I’m aiming to harvest this weekend! Majority of the plants are showing a good 20% amber and they have all slowed right down on drinking. I’ll take some sample buds tomorrow for some nice photos and then a frosty sticky icky harvest is ahead!

I ended up grabbing a pack of Rapid Rooters to try out as well so I took some more cuttings on Friday and set them in the mother tent!

See how long it takes for these to root! I don’t want to worry about plugging in the rapid rooters:rofl:

Hope you all have an awesome day and continue to stay safe!
Awesome looking frostfest!! Platinums thrics loooks crazy!

Highya Dutchie,

That's a pretty impressive series of pictures with all that frost. IHG should be paying you to showcase their genetics! One pic was difficult to see any color through the frost! They look pretty stoney!! Happy Trimmin'

Platinum Punch is deffo my favourite,
But your whole garden looks amazing Dutch :drool: :adore:
Thanks Lapid!

Appreciate it Dyna!

Platinum Punch for the win!
Yes you weren’t kidding about those platinum genetics!

Awesome looking frostfest!! Platinums thrics loooks crazy!
Thanks Satkis! Definitely a frosty tent!

Highya Dutchie,

That's a pretty impressive series of pictures with all that frost. IHG should be paying you to showcase their genetics! One pic was difficult to see any color through the frost! They look pretty stoney!! Happy Trimmin'
Haha if they could pay me I would take seeds lol!! Thanks Bode hope your well

Good grief bro your garden is gorgeous :goodjob:
Cheers Dankman! All done with love!

Noted!! Thanks!

PP like everyone else said. Great looking plants Dutchie!
Stay well.
Thanks Sauga! Cheers my man!

Looks like winner winner chicken dinner and good enough for me to buy more IHG seeds, now to work them in, Keep it frosty Dutchman.:goodjob:
Scoop me up while they have these sales on!! Worth every penny and I’ve got a hoard building up lol

Update

What’s up fellow 420 friends! Got a quick yet beautiful update for today!

Starting off I would like to give a shout out and thanks to @Weedseedsexpress for reaching out to me to grow some of their Gelato Fems. out! Prompt delivery from over the pond the Canada. I look forward to dropping these and growing out some gelato! A strain I have not grown before!

Today is Flip Day 69 and with that being said this flower round has almost come to an end! This is definitely the stinkiest and most frosty group of plants I’ve grown to date and I look forward to doing a clone run next!! That will be a new experience as I have yet to run a tent full of my selected Phenos. These IHG girls are all beautiful with a bounty of colours, terps and frost but there’s definitely a few Phenos that stand out. I’ll be letting them go until the weekend and then begin the harvest!

Here’s a glimpse of the girls today!

Lots of frosty bud shots and harvest photos to come. Hope your all keeping well and staying medicated!

Highya Dutchie,

I'd love to come up and help trim!! I'd do it just for the sight and smell!! I can't think of enough superlatives to describe your ladies, so I'll leave it right there!! Happy Trimmin'

Highya Dutchie,

I'd love to come up and help trim!! I'd do it just for the sight and smell!! I can't think of enough superlatives to describe your ladies, so I'll leave it right there!! Happy Trimmin'
Thanks for all the support as always Bode! If I could have you Up to trim I would haha! Hope your well brother

I want to see the Gelato grow out from weed seed Express.
Me to! It will be in the lineup soon!

Update

What’s up fellow 420 friends! Got a quick yet beautiful update for today!

Starting off I would like to give a shout out and thanks to @Weedseedsexpress for reaching out to me to grow some of their Gelato Fems. out! Prompt delivery from over the pond the Canada. I look forward to dropping these and growing out some gelato! A strain I have not grown before!

Lots of frosty bud shots and harvest photos to come. Hope your all keeping well and staying medicated!

Have a great grow Dutchman!!

Back
Top Bottom