Wow!! Fantastic journal Dutch. You certainly are a mad scientist! And the name is perfect because you really do have a frost factory pumping out rosin. Great photos too. A pleasure to look at your work.

Wow!! Fantastic journal Dutch. You certainly are a mad scientist! And the name is perfect because you really do have a frost factory pumping out rosin. Great photos too. A pleasure to look at your work.
Thanks Homer, hope your doing well!

You are forgiven, we can make exceptions for fishing....
woohoo! Thanks Dutchie!

I have a large dose of this coming.
Always well needed and a great escape!

Heya Dutch! Those are some fantastic-looking buds. :thumb: IHG should pay you to grow their gear and shoot pics!

Update

What’s growin on everyone! I’ve got some catching up to do with you all so here we go!

First up is the Growbox! Recently I changed/upgraded this light to the new 65W LED from @Budget LED It’s now providing my growbox with the perfect amount of light for clones and seed starting!

You might wonder what I did with the 120W kit that was In the growbox. It got moved into the 2x2 for better coverage in there and for flowering single plants! Right now I’ve got one of my 30:1 dr.seedsman under her getting ready for flowering!

Then over to the mother tent! All mothers are growing quickly and I’m needing to Do a big defoliation and clone/branch removal!

Finally what I’m most excited about! The clean/ prep/ and reset of the 4x4 for the clone run I have starting! Not only am I going to be running my first set of clones from my keeper Phenos of Slurricane, Platinum Punch and GG4 but I’ve also been privileged to try something new, big, bold and GREEN!

Can you guess what it is?
The newest GREENBEAST from @Budget LED of course! But not just the newest light this light has some upgraded Features that is going to turn some heads!

Sporting the newest and unrealeased boards @Budget LED here is the 500W GreenBeast Series 3 with upgraded diodes!
Whites - LM301H
Reds - LH351H
Blues - CREE XPE2
Absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to see how these new boards can push this clone run!

I’ve also got my hands on some new additions to the nutrient lineup! PowerSi Bloom which is a silica formula specially designed for bloom stage acceleration.
I won’t go into to much details but I’m expecting to push this next crop further than I have before! I’ve got my new Floraflex nutes dialed in for Veg already so I’m eager to get the transition under way. Unfortunately some of my clones I took a little later are still rooting and getting established so I’ll have a bit of staggering but this run will be one to remember!

I’ll have a video for the GreenBeast up here this week to show you all what it can really do and then the clones are going to be placed into their spots hooked up to the feed system and off we go!

Hope your all having a good weekend!
Stay Medicated

Nice update Dutch! The Green Beast looks really impressive, that's really interesting the mix of far red and blue on the same fixture. What Kelvin color is the light? I bet the Slurricane and Platinum Punch are gonna love the new light, can't wait to see how much frost this new run will produce!

Nice update Dutch! The Green Beast looks really impressive, that's really interesting the mix of far red and blue on the same fixture. What Kelvin color is the light? I bet the Slurricane and Platinum Punch are gonna love the new light, can't wait to see how much frost this new run will produce!
Thanks Brother!
The light ranges from blue spec to red spec depending on the switch status! I have a feeling it’s going to push the ladies this round for sure!

Looking good Dutch! The new full spec boards are great. Especially if you grow full cycle in a single tent

Nice Setup, I like your drip trays, what kind are they, or where can i find some. Cheers
I got these on amazon but they raised the prices like crazy from when they first came out!

but how will you choose! :eek: Ffs Dutchman! Fire! fire! fire! :bravo:

:popcorn: simply awesome looking light! :popcorn:
Thanks Amy! Looking forward to pumping some heat into the monthly comps haha!

Looking good Dutch! The new full spec boards are great. Especially if you grow full cycle in a single tent
Cheers Budget! Appreciate the support and these absolutely incredible lights!!

Back
Top Bottom