That light looks pretty awesome.. gonna follow along to see how it does. That beast would fit perfectly in my big ass room, if it does your grow right I’ll prolly snag one. :popcorn:
If you have any questions please let me know!

Hangin in there brother, how you been?
Crazy busy lately! Running around like a madman with work lol!

Oh I know they do, I have two of their lights already and they kick ass. I won’t lie I’m an HLG guy but BudgetLED are right there with them, rock solid company with great lights... and that green beast :drool:
Couldn’t agree more!

If you have any questions please let me know!
thanks Justin!

Drive-by

looks like you been doing alot of upgrades in your life.........

I hope she all works for ya.

Myself,, I'm still partial to HID lights. Old dog here..... Cooler weather i still run 2 1500 watts HPS in flower... But I do have a whole room and lightrails.

But I've seen alot do great with LEDs,, myself I've only played with them. Never run a dedicated run under one.. I have one in my mother tent I use as a nursery,, and she does give plants a beautiful start with close nodes and shorter starts......

But looks like you got X-mas early... enjoy your gardens..

Don't mind me,, I'm a lurker somewhere.....

Drive-by

looks like you been doing alot of upgrades in your life.........

I hope she all works for ya.

Myself,, I'm still partial to HID lights. Old dog here..... Cooler weather i still run 2 1500 watts HPS in flower... But I do have a whole room and lightrails.

But I've seen alot do great with LEDs,, myself I've only played with them. Never run a dedicated run under one.. I have one in my mother tent I use as a nursery,, and she does give plants a beautiful start with close nodes and shorter starts......

But looks like you got X-mas early... enjoy your gardens..

Don't mind me,, I'm a lurker somewhere.....
Definitely worth venturing into the LED world of lighting! They have come a long way and are pushing the market boundaries with lighting now

Hi Dutch, just dropping in to say "hi". I hope you are doing well. :cool:

Highya Dutchie,

I've been missing all the pics of your magical ladies. Hope your schedule returns to normal for your sake and ours, lol! Happy Smokin'

Hi Dutch, just dropping in to say "hi". I hope you are doing well. :cool:
Heya Beez! Sorry it took me a bit I’ve been absolutely swamped with work lately! Good and bad but leaves little time for myself ahah
Hope your well pal !

Highya Dutchie,

I've been missing all the pics of your magical ladies. Hope your schedule returns to normal for your sake and ours, lol! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode! I’ve been slacking on updates and pictures for sure and I do apologize! Work has been crazy and with the garden transition it’s been even busier! I’ve got some updates coming though and I am ramping into flower soon so it will be getting fun and frosty here soon!

So as you all may know I decided to move away from MegaCrop a while ago and go to FloraFlex for my new nutrient. So far I absolutely love floralfex and how clean it is compared to MC. I had fantastic results with MC but so far my plants are looking even happier on the Floraflex diet!

I got a huge package in from FloraFlex to help me start this adventure off right!

V1 / V2
B1 / B2
Flora Cal
Flora Mag

ullTilt
-Their newest late stage bud ripening formula which I’m being lucky enough to test out on this run!

Now I’ve also ordered some new 6” Floracaps to use this round instead of the matrix plates for something different and because I’m changing my setup around this time! I’m going to be running 12x plants in 2Gal pots in a flood tray still using my Promix but switching to a more aggressive feed cycle!

I’m expecting some great results this round and hope to see some increased frost come late flower!

As a recap I have my keeper Phenos of:
GG4
Slurricane
Platinum Punch

All are going to be pushed this round to see what they can do! Clone pictures and 4x4 update to come! I’m waiting on one final box from floraflex to get setup 100% and then we are off to the races!
Hope your all having a fantastic weekend

Hello Dutchman1990, the watering nozzle in the picture, is this a flow control. battery operated pump in the nozzle with a roll of tubing that can be cut and fitted to a plastic container to ease watering.? Been looking for something like this to fit to a plastic garbage can to ease my watering. Cheers

Hello Dutchman1990, the watering nozzle in the picture, is this a flow control. battery operated pump in the nozzle with a roll of tubing that can be cut and fitted to a plastic container to ease watering.? Been looking for something like this to fit to a plastic garbage can to ease my watering. Cheers

It’s a manifold with a flow valve attached. They have 3/4” and 1” pipe sizes, threaded or slip connections, and tee or elbow fittings.

They also make an anti siphon valve, but I’m not sure it’s worth it. I tried adding one and yes, it worked. However it splashes a little water when the pump kicks on and it closes.

Hello Dutchman! Ill be joining you for this one. Looks like fun. I'm Fred and it's nice to meet you. :ciao: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom