:morenutes: :popcorn:

And your off to the rodeo......

Hope ya don't mind iffin I do afew drive-by's

I’m in for the grow show

New house...time to get crackin'!

Thanks Gang! Excited to see what this round brings!

So far 5/5 ICC popped and 5/6 Zombie Breath came out to play. Today is Day 6 above ground for these little ones and it’s almost time they begin to take off as their second set of real leaves are emerging nicely!

I’ll post a bunch of pictures shortly later today once I get myself together after coffee and dabs and have some photos uploaded!

Hope your all keeping safe and well!

Thanks Gang! Excited to see what this round brings!

So far 5/5 ICC popped and 5/6 Zombie Breath came out to play. Today is Day 6 above ground for these little ones and it’s almost time they begin to take off as their second set of real leaves are emerging nicely!

I’ll post a bunch of pictures shortly later today once I get myself together after coffee and dabs and have some photos uploaded!

Hope your all keeping safe and well!
lol, welcome back dutchman. glad to hear they finally got above ground.

As always I'm in for this one Dutch ,not much sense in following someone who isn't a pro !!!:adore:
not true, members here follow everyone. Specially none pro's to help them with their grow.
Perhaps put your journal url link in your signature and you will notice the difference.
Hard to join when they have no reference to a link :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Highya Dutchie,

I'm looking forward to your video also! Always on the look out for new tips and tricks.

Good to see you back! Happy Smokin'

I'd be scared to pinch anything that small. I'd stick with an oscillating fan, but I'm looking forward to the video!
It’s nothing to intense but I’ve noticed it does help with their strength when growing as a seedling/ small plant!

Highya Dutchie,

I'm looking forward to your video also! Always on the look out for new tips and tricks.

Good to see you back! Happy Smok

Thanks Bode! Video coming right up and hope your well

Seedling Training - 101 Stalk Pinching!

Ok folks! Here is the seedling training video where I show how I start my seedlings training off young!Lightly pinching the lower stalk allows for knuckles or fissures to be created which in turn helps the plant develop a heartier stalk which allows for larger nutrient uptake when being fed! These knuckles in the stalk will begin to solidify with a new “bark” and create a very strong base for your plant to grow from!
Next week the real training begins and topping commences haha!

hoe gaat het dutchman!! I did that on my last plants before going into flower. It definitely made the branch harder and was able to hold the colas beter. I also believe that it activates the plant to focus on that branch more and for lack of words that it would feed it more, resulting bigger bud:Namaste:

You're a brave brave man Dutch!
Haha these little ones love it and you gotta start em off young!

hoe gaat het dutchman!! I did that on my last plants before going into flower. It definitely made the branch harder and was able to hold the colas beter. I also believe that it activates the plant to focus on that branch more and for lack of words that it would feed it more, resulting bigger bud:Namaste:
It helps throughout the whole plants life! Pinch,bend, and manipulate the branches to produce astronger core! Get them healthy and strong before any flowering begins!

Back
Top Bottom