It’s all automated my friend!! From feed to runoff! Speaking up that reminds me check out today’s update!! Following this
Hey Dutch are you still using the flora flex matrix system?

I still can't get mine to distribute water to the edges of the plates, checked water pressure, no issue and using 2 manifold outlets per circulatory. Did you use the wicking pads?

Hey Dutch are you still using the flora flex matrix system?

I still can't get mine to distribute water to the edges of the plates, checked water pressure, no issue and using 2 manifold outlets per circulatory. Did you use the wicking pads?
No I don’t and didn’t use the wicking pads. I still have the matrix collars but have switched to the Floracaps for ease of use! I’ve also upgraded my pots to the 3Gal Potpros from floraflex as well.

I’ve also upgraded my whole setup

Ok so here’s what’s new! I’ll try to crunch it all in quick and easy haha

It’s been a busy week with the setup of a runoff pump in the tent to a new powerhouse light from @Budget LED !

650W Demon Board

This beast is going to push this next flower round to the limits for sure!

Speaking of flowering today was Day 1 of 12/12 for my flower tent!

There is one Pheno is this tent which has been screaming to be flipped and that’s ICC#4. She’s been showing sex for almost a month now and this past week she’s been pushing preflowers and some frost already throughout her canopy. I’ve got a gooooooood feeling about this girl blowing the frost levels off the charts!
Since today was the first day of 12/12 I’m expecting this girl to explode out the gates with strong resin production and crazy stacking!

Going back to my tent. I wanted to make removing runoff a bit easier so I invested in a drain pump to help remove the runoff from my flood tray In the 4x4. I built a frame and setup a drain plug which drains into my pump controlled but a float valve and shutoff switch.

This saves my back from having to vacuum and soak up the runoff every feeding! After using it a few times already this beauty is a live and back saver!!

Hope everything is well and get your coats and mittens ready! The frost factory and ramping up!!

Stay medicated my fam!

All your plants are looking fantastic like always Dutch!
Nice new upgrades to the tent! Smart thinking with the run off pump that will definitely make life a lot easier. The new light looks like a real beast those ladies aren’t gonna know what hit them!

No I don’t and didn’t use the wicking pads. I still have the matrix collars but have switched to the Floracaps for ease of use! I’ve also upgraded my pots to the 3Gal Potpros from floraflex as well.

I’ve also upgraded my whole setup

I see that! Yeah I think I'm gonna switch to something else too, not super impressed with them.

It’s been a busy week with the setup of a runoff pump in the tent to a new powerhouse light from @Budget LED !

650W Demon Board

There is one Pheno is this tent which has been screaming to be flipped and that’s ICC#4. She’s been showing sex for almost a month now and this past week she’s been pushing preflowers and some frost already throughout her canopy. I’ve got a gooooooood feeling about this girl blowing the frost levels off the charts!
Since today was the first day of 12/12 I’m expecting this girl to explode out the gates with strong resin production and crazy stacking!

Going back to my tent. I wanted to make removing runoff a bit easier so I invested in a drain pump to help remove the runoff from my flood tray In the 4x4. I built a frame and setup a drain plug which drains into my pump controlled but a float valve and shutoff switch.

This saves my back from having to vacuum and soak up the runoff every feeding! After using it a few times already this beauty is a live and back saver!!

Hope everything is well and get your coats and mittens ready! The frost factory and ramping up!!

Stay medicated my fam!

Nice build on the auto drain!

Tent is looking amazing Dutch, and great work getting the draining automated like that. That will definitely cut down on your wear and tear!

Are you sure that ICC#4 is a photo? I can't recall seeing a photoperiod plant put out pistils and frost like that without any change in lighting. That's crazy!
I’m positive ICC is a photo as she came from this pack:

It’s not the entire plant just a few of the most upper branches on this particular Pheno! I will take a video tomorrow to show off what I’m speaking of! Either it’s something genetic or she’s just dying to flower haha!
All your plants are looking fantastic like always Dutch!
Nice new upgrades to the tent! Smart thinking with the run off pump that will definitely make life a lot easier. The new light looks like a real beast those ladies aren’t gonna know what hit them!
I can’t wait! Thanks N420!

I see that! Yeah I think I'm gonna switch to something else too, not super impressed with them.
Nice build on the auto drain!
Thanks Deeceee

650W Demon Board

Stay medicated my fam!
damn so nice !!

how those led goes >?

i was thinking maybe buy more led to put with my solar system
to make it a discotheque night club grow house :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

i am at same stage at you , ma girl refuse to flower ...

any tips ?

you even have access to the genetics best !!! damn those seed looks like the real deal !!

we don't have such choices here .

Dutch, Great work with the drain, only lost 4 inches, you gained much more with those lights, you will be able to get them right tight on the roof if you need to. Scrog setup and watering system is going to be very useful for this grow. I initially thought the light was going to be 480 watts, 650 is great, I would guess that if you lowered them to 16 or 18 inches you could start your flower at 50 pct and work your way up. I agree, going to be Fire in the tent! Got some of your Slurricaine in there as well!! I might do the same in my basement, Cement floor is cold in winter, this would fix that as well. Cheers

damn so nice !!

how those led goes >?

i was thinking maybe buy more led to put with my solar system
to make it a discotheque night club grow house :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

i am at same stage at you , ma girl refuse to flower ...

any tips ?

you even have access to the genetics best !!! damn those seed looks like the real deal !!

we don't have such choices here .
Thanks buddy! Unfortunately my girl wasn’t refusing to flower it was a single branch on my ICC that started to flower before the flip! She is showcasing some serious frost already though so I’m not complaining haha! Where are you from? Most genetics can be sold world wide!

Dutch, Great work with the drain, only lost 4 inches, you gained much more with those lights, you will be able to get them right tight on the roof if you need to. Scrog setup and watering system is going to be very useful for this grow. I initially thought the light was going to be 480 watts, 650 is great, I would guess that if you lowered them to 16 or 18 inches you could start your flower at 50 pct and work your way up. I agree, going to be Fire in the tent! Got some of your Slurricaine in there as well!! I might do the same in my basement, Cement floor is cold in winter, this would fix that as well. Cheers
No not my slurricane per say!
The Ice Cream Candy is a slurricane crossed with dolato though so I’m expecting to see similar frost results cause slurricane definitely pushes that through in all her crosses! Can’t wait to see what this tent turns into

What’s good everyone! Little mid week update here.

Today is day 9 since flipping to 12:12 and the tent is growing like crazy! All plants have shown sex now and unfortunately I had one of my Zombie Breath testers go hermie on me so he got the chop!

Otherwise the ladies are looking great and all pushing out some serious preflowers now!

Ice Cream Candy has continued her frosty adventure so far and is looking delectable already! I can’t wait to see this Pheno in 4-5weeks when she’s really filling out.

Looking in the tent these girls have some massive fan leaves and it’s getting close to a defoliation time. Giving the girls a foliar feed this weekend and then off to the races we go!

Took a bunch of cuttings on Sunday as well for some buddies as well as more CBD cuttings for my wife! They have been praying hard and doing amazing in this new incubator tray!
Look at these cuttings! Healthy as can be!

Big things coming and lots of medicating ahead!

congrats on the light and new drain set up. now if only there was a way to incorporate more gear in to hydro growing... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm an old hydro refugee lol

you might get a bit better development with some defol. led is notorious for penetration, but wherever the light can get it does wonders.

Everything is looking great Dutch! Those cuttings look so happy can’t remember a time I’ve seen cuttings look so good! Ice Cream Candy is gonna be a frost monster and judging by her name is gonna taste great.

Highya Dutchie,

I agree, everything is looking great! Clones are looking very happy, Ice Cream Candy is pushing out pistils and trichomes, and your growroom looks professional! Nice job, Man. Happy Smokin'

congrats on the light and new drain set up. now if only there was a way to incorporate more gear in to hydro growing... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm an old hydro refugee lol

you might get a bit better development with some defol. led is notorious for penetration, but wherever the light can get it does wonders.
Definitely agree! I need to do a defoliation but trying a slightly different approach to it this round. I’ll be describing it later on in flower! Thanks buddy!

Everything is looking great Dutch! Those cuttings look so happy can’t remember a time I’ve seen cuttings look so good! Ice Cream Candy is gonna be a frost monster and judging by her name is gonna taste great.
cheers brother! I can’t wait for the ICC! I’ve been wanting to grow this one for a long time and it’s got me drooling already haha!

Highya Dutchie,

I agree, everything is looking great! Clones are looking very happy, Ice Cream Candy is pushing out pistils and trichomes, and your growroom looks professional! Nice job, Man. Happy Smokin'
Thanks a ton Bode! Always appreciate the support and love fam! Hope your having an awesome day

Looking stellar in there...sorry about the balls though. More room for the rest of them though! :yahoo:
Freakin Herm! Ah well like you said more room for buds now haha! Thanks Shed

Back
Top Bottom