Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Bud Washing!
-A how to video-

What’s going on everyone! I’ve finally got the bud washing video done and uploaded so here it is! It’s my first attempt at an instructional video with my speaking so be gentle but let me know what you think haha !!

Stay Clean! Stay Medicated!

Bud Washing!
-A how to video-

What’s going on everyone! I’ve finally got the bud washing video done and uploaded so here it is! It’s my first attempt at an instructional video with my speaking so be gentle but let me know what you think haha !!

Stay Clean! Stay Medicated!
Great video bro

Shake shake shake those buds brotha

Update
July 14
Day - 72 / Flower Day - 23

Well hello hello and happy Sunday!!

Got a ton of pictures today and a bit of a longer update so without delay here we go!

First let’s start off in the 4x4 where these big lovely ladies are doing great and are really beginning to focus on stacking up their Budsites and pushing out some early frost! I’ll be doing another defoliation tomorrow when I have more time and I’ll also be putting in some bamboo sticks for support because a few of these girls are lanky!

I got the measuring tape out again yesterday and measured all the girls to find out the final stretch numbers! It’s pretty incredible how much a few of these girls grew in just a couple of weeks time!
Pheno
Day 1
Day 10
Day 21
BadAzz Kush #1
15.5”
30”
40”
BadAzz Kush #2
17”
28”
37”
Wedding
Cake #2
16”
35”
43”
Wedding
Cake #4
19”
37”
56”
Canuk Cookies #1
16.5”
30”
39”

With these numbers I’ve got some good info looking into my future grows once I find my winning Phenos. With the Wedding Cake I’ll be training them heavier during the stretch to maintain a more even canopy. This round is all about learning these Phenos and the next few rounds will be all about dialling them in!

Next up is the 3x3!! These girls are doing ok. A few still are showing signs of a nute issue I believe and I may do another flush on them if I don’t see an improvement this week. Majority of them are doing better though and I decided to do a good defoliation on them all and prep them for flip in a few weeks time.

Now as I was removing some lower branches and cleaning them up I decided to take some cuttings!
Not sure which ones I wanted at the time so I took a lot of extras to sort through once I got to the cloner. After narrowing down my selected cuttings I prepped them for their new journeys! A 45° cut with a mild scraping of the exterior bark, dipped in rooting powder and inserted into the neoprene collars! That makes round 2 of these Pheno Hunt Clones are now going! Fingers crossed for some strong fast roots and I can get them going! I actually didn’t have any room anymore so I decided to place them in my drying box for the time being! Space is in high demand around the Dutch house currently!!

Now speaking of clones all the clones from the girls in flower are exploding and I’m really happy with how well they are doing!

Finally I got Purple Gorilla Auto #1 into a jar and it’s started the curing stage. I’m excited to give her a test smoke after a few weeks of curing! Here’s a few bud shots and closeups!

Well that about finishes this update off! Tomorrow I’ll be tending to the CBD girls and adding in the bamboo sticks to the 4x4 where needed!

Stay Medicated friends!!

That's some crazy stretch on a few of them.
It is indeed! I wasn’t expecting the wedding cakes to almost triple in size! As much as I wish I had that nice flat canopy this round it’s all a good learning curve and information that I’ll be adding to my final review on which Pheno I’ll be making my mother!

Yes it is, you going to choose towards shorter plants?
The stretch is definitely something I’m taking note of but whichever wedding cake I choose to keep and run I’ll be running less of them in a scrog or trellis setup! Train them heavier through stretch to fill the netting and let them go!
I’m ideally looking for the strongest terpene profile and heaviest Trichome coverage!!

Another great update over in the Dutch household, your plants look great mate and having great success with that bubble cloner
Thanks Tomuk! This bubble cloner is an awesome tool in my cloning arsenal! It’s made cloning much easier for me and has been producing some great results!!

Excited to flip the 3x3 tent once I get these cuttings all rooted!!

A scrog will tame the lanky ones.
That’s the plan! I look forward to running a tent full of my special phenos once found!

They are multiplying like bunnies! Another great update - glad things are going well, and that the nute issue seems to be resolving. Nice job!
They are indeed Bard! I think I’m officially out of room lol! Fingers crossed this nite issue is resolved and these ladies can be flipped in a week or so! Don’t want to send them in to flower unhappy or with nute issues.

You get things spread out with your net and let them stretch 18" and you'll one hell of a harvest.
That’s what I was thinking! A sea of Wedding Cake! Mmmm lol

Awesome looking plants, Dutch!
I got the measuring tape out again yesterday and measured all the girls to find out the final stretch numbers! It’s pretty incredible how much a few of these girls grew in just a couple of weeks time!
Pheno Day 1Day 10Day 21
BadAzz Kush #1
15.5”30”40”
BadAzz Kush #2
17”28”37”
Wedding
Cake #2

16”35”43”
Wedding
Cake #4

19”37”56”
Canuk Cookies #1
16.5”30”39”
I'm a bit confused on your measurement numbers. WC #4 is 56 inches? Your plants look great, but 56" is pretty dang tall. As a comparison, my White Widow here is 55 inches. While your plants looks great, I just don't think they look this large. :hmmmm:

Awesome looking plants, Dutch!

I'm a bit confused on your measurement numbers. WC #4 is 56 inches? Your plants look great, but 56" is pretty dang tall. As a comparison, my White Widow here is 55 inches. While your plants looks great, I just don't think they look this large. :hmmmm:

I would never lie Beez! I have nothing to hide here and this is all for my own reference as well! I’m only cheating myself then!

For you my friend!
59866CD8-BDBB-4535-AC9C-16E128D538AD.jpeg

:thumb: I wouldn't dream of thinking that you're trying to pull something over on us! :circle-of-love: I was just meaning to ask how you measured: bottom of the pot vs. top of the soil. ;) And see, now we all got another picture of that great looking Wedding Cake!

Back
Top Bottom