Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

High Dutch! Been a while since I made it in here so I had a great catchup! You have everything going on :ganjamon:

Pink Kush is a nice one to be hunting and I’ll be watching closely :popcorn: I‘m developing an affinity for the Kushes :D Currently have some that I grew, an auto, and it is absolutely my fave go to smoke when I need to chill and rest. Pink Kush sounds really nice!

Keep rocking!
:Namaste:

High Dutch! Been a while since I made it in here so I had a great catchup! You have everything going on :ganjamon:

Pink Kush is a nice one to be hunting and I’ll be watching closely :popcorn: I‘m developing an affinity for the Kushes :D Currently have some that I grew, an auto, and it is absolutely my fave go to smoke when I need to chill and rest. Pink Kush sounds really nice!

Keep rocking!
:Namaste:

Hey Amy!! I’m really excited for the Pink Kush Phenos to start flowering and showing off but I’m actually really impressed with these BadAzz Kush girls who are bulking up and stinking something fierce! With a lineage of:
Original OG x Urkel x Afghan Kush
It’s a strong indica!

Glad you could stop by and I’ll be posting lots of photos as always as this 3x3 gets further into flower! I hope your well !

Update
Aug 5
Day - 94 / Flower Day - 45

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 94 / Flower Day - 9

Well hello again and happy Monday!! The week has begun and I’ve got just a quick update today!

First let’s start with some photos cause everyone likes photos!

4x4 tent is really moving along and with today being Day-45 these ladies are due for the next round of defoliation. I will be doing this tomorrow with pictures to come! Now as I had the girls out for inspection today I was noticing how frosty this Canuk Cookies is getting! Her lowers are just coated in trichomes already and she looks to have another few weeks to go yet! Check out this lower bud!

Next is some preflower shots starting over in the 3x3 MarsHydro tent! Lots of vibrant green growth and strong looking girls! Can’t wait to see a bunch of budlets starting up again and to find some more quality Phenos!!

Lastly for this little update I’ve got the second round of Pheno Hunt clones!

They’ve all bounced back and are looking really good again! The one Canuk Cookies Pheno is a bit ugly atm but I have faith she will bounce back soon before weeks end! On another note I transplanted the first 2 CBD clones into soil and gave them a healthy dose of MykosWP and a feeding of MegaCrop at 2.30g/Gal.

Otherwise everything else is moving along!

I wish you all a happy and safe week ahead and stay medicated !!

Hey Amy!! I’m really excited for the Pink Kush Phenos to start flowering and showing off but I’m actually really impressed with these BadAzz Kush girls who are bulking up and stinking something fierce! With a lineage of:
Original OG x Urkel x Afghan Kush
It’s a strong indica!

Glad you could stop by and I’ll be posting lots of photos as always as this 3x3 gets further into flower! I hope your well !
:thumb: Travelling fairly well on my new oil protocols, thanks Dutch. Which reminds me, I’ve been meaning to ask you about the 20:1 CBD is that you’re growing. What strain is it?
I’ll check out the BadAzz Kush!

:thumb: Travelling fairly well on my new oil protocols, thanks Dutch. Which reminds me, I’ve been meaning to ask you about the 20:1 CBD is that you’re growing. What strain is it?
I’ll check out the BadAzz Kush!
I’m glad the oil protocol is working well for you Amy! I hope to soon be able to make a oil protocol for my wife once these CBD girls get harvested! Speaking of the 20:1 CBD it’s not a specific strain name it’s just called 20:1 CBD and it was from the sponsor here @DrSeeds
When I was asking them and researching about it they told me it was an engineered CBD strain in a lab from Europe. Not sure if the lineages but I am told it is stable and produces less than 1% THC every time!! They didn’t have any pictures of the buds from another plant for me to see either so currently it’s a bit of a mystery to me! Once it’s harvested I’ll know more!

I think he means shit. Frosty as shit. They're so polite in Appalachia you sometimes don't even know what they mean :).
Kinda sounds like Canadians! Lol always so polite to everyone :laugh:

Wow Dutch your gardens are looking spot on and that frost is insane on the lowers like that. Some nice meds coming your way.
Thank you kindly Derby!! I’m really excited to sample some of these meds in the near future! Be nice to sort out and pick my Phenos as well to help reduce my plant population lol

Highya Dutchie,

I gotta say you're a wizard with the cannabis plant. Everything you do has produced top shelf buds. Beautiful, frosty, and plentiful. Can't get much better than that. Except more of the same. Great work. Cheers

Highya Dutchie,

I gotta say you're a wizard with the cannabis plant. Everything you do has produced top shelf buds. Beautiful, frosty, and plentiful. Can't get much better than that. Except more of the same. Great work. Cheers

Thanks a bunch Bode that really means a lot! Hope your well and enjoying the day so far pal!

Update
Aug 5
Day - 94 / Flower Day - 45

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 94 / Flower Day - 9

Well hello again and happy Monday!! The week has begun and I’ve got just a quick update today!

First let’s start with some photos cause everyone likes photos!

4x4 tent is really moving along and with today being Day-45 these ladies are due for the next round of defoliation. I will be doing this tomorrow with pictures to come! Now as I had the girls out for inspection today I was noticing how frosty this Canuk Cookies is getting! Her lowers are just coated in trichomes already and she looks to have another few weeks to go yet! Check out this lower bud!

Next is some preflower shots starting over in the 3x3 MarsHydro tent! Lots of vibrant green growth and strong looking girls! Can’t wait to see a bunch of budlets starting up again and to find some more quality Phenos!!

Lastly for this little update I’ve got the second round of Pheno Hunt clones!

They’ve all bounced back and are looking really good again! The one Canuk Cookies Pheno is a bit ugly atm but I have faith she will bounce back soon before weeks end! On another note I transplanted the first 2 CBD clones into soil and gave them a healthy dose of MykosWP and a feeding of MegaCrop at 2.30g/Gal.

Otherwise everything else is moving along!

I wish you all a happy and safe week ahead and stay medicated !!

Another great update, Dutch. Everything looking very fine!

Back
Top Bottom