Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Update
Aug 7
Day - 96 / Flower Day - 47

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 96 / Flower Day - 11

Well well well! It’s thats time again and I’ve just got a quick picture bomb for you all tonight!

I’m due for my late stage defoliation in the 4x4 and I’m just so excited when I go in there! A smile to ear to ear with a nose just packed of different scents from every direction!

Let’s start with Wedding Cake #1
Just getting her bud on she’s doing well and didn’t stretch much at all! Day-11 since being flipped

Wedding Cake #2
More pictures tomorrow!!

BadAzz Kush #1
More pictures tomorrow!!

*WARNING FROST ALERT BELOW*

Canuk Cookies #1

Critical+2.0

Alrighty then!! That’s the big girls outta the way now let’s have a quick look at the 3x3! I’ve almost got my video update edited so tomorrow I’ll be posting that! @SmokeSara

MarsHydro 3x3
with 3x SP150’s

See short and sweet with some juicy buds!

I wish you all a fantastic evening and Stay Medicated!!

Update
Aug 7
Day - 96 / Flower Day - 47

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 96 / Flower Day - 11

Well well well! It’s thats time again and I’ve just got a quick picture bomb for you all tonight!

I’m due for my late stage defoliation in the 4x4 and I’m just so excited when I go in there! A smile to ear to ear with a nose just packed of different scents from every direction!

Let’s start with Wedding Cake #1
Just getting her bud on she’s doing well and didn’t stretch much at all! Day-11 since being flipped

Wedding Cake #2
More pictures tomorrow!!

BadAzz Kush #1
More pictures tomorrow!!

*WARNING FROST ALERT BELOW*

Canuk Cookies #1

Critical+2.0

Alrighty then!! That’s the big girls outta the way now let’s have a quick look at the 3x3! I’ve almost got my video update edited so tomorrow I’ll be posting that! @SmokeSara

MarsHydro 3x3
with 3x SP150’s

See short and sweet with some juicy buds!

I wish you all a fantastic evening and Stay Medicated!!

That's not a frost alert, that is a frost warning!! Well done, as always. Nice that you get a big grin.

Looking really good!
Hey Canadian, welcome to 420mag and welcome to my journal! Make yourself feel right at home and jump in anytime! Thank you for the kind words!

Looks like i’m here just in time to see the pretty flowers! Nice looking plants Dutch, ive been pruning my Northern Light the same.

:popcorn::ciao:
Hey Agemon welcome and thanks brother!! It helps to keep them Clean and well maintained that’s for sure! Hope your well pal!

That's not a frost alert, that is a frost warning!! Well done, as always. Nice that you get a big grin.
Haha thanks Bard!! I love my garden it’s such a relaxing place! Busy..... but relaxing lol!

Everything looks spot-on as usual homie!
:welldone:

You're dialed in, for sure!
Thank you kind sir!! Took me a bit to figure things out but I’m happy! Upgrades are in the making so I’m even more excited!!!

Hey Dutch hope your well just caught up again and that 3x3 tent is looking nice and very green and them buds in the 4x4 look great especially the frosty cookie, well done always great results mate

Update
Aug 8
Day - 97 / Flower Day - 48

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 97 / Flower Day - 12

Video Update for the MarsHydro 3x3

Alrighty!! If you made it through the video then I’ve got a few more photos for you to get through!

It was time I took some clones off the new “mothers” to start my style of their bonsai training! A few tops were removed and some defoliation was done, now I give them time to fill out and I do it again! From here on out I’ll be taking cuttings or “trimming back” every 10-14 days! Even if I don’t need the cuttings this will be to maintain a smaller sized mother!

There’s a few Critical+2.0 Mother photos as well!

Lastly for today is the 4x4!! As promised there’s some more bud shots and a few closeups of the criticals now with quite a bit of ambers and by the weekend I think I will feel confident in taking them down!!

BadAzz Kush #1 is showing some purple on her leaves in a few spots now! Hopefully I get a nice colour from her as she ripens and goes into her final push!

Big update tomorrow so prep yourselves haha!

One Love
Stay Medicated

What is this of which you speak? Waiting for the info on keeping mothers small...
I’ll looking for a tutorial and post. Basically you take the plant out of the pot and cut the roots back by half then replant. You end up with a short but very thick plant that’s perfect for producing new cuttings.

Hey Dutch! Gardens looking tip top still. What size pots will you be keeping your mothers in? I agree with Penny, you should bonsai them! Allow the pots to dry, get a saw, chop off all the soil with 4 clean cuts leaving you with a cube that is about twice the size of the main root stump. Then simply replant and there you go. You can keep plants in 500ml pots for years provided you don't let them get root bound. Hope you're keeping well brother!

Back
Top Bottom