Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Update
Sept 12

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 132 / Flower Day - 47

Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 1

What’s goin on folks! Another day and more progress to go over! So without delay let’s light up and puff on through this update!

First up is the new babies! Today is officially Day 1 for them all except Maple Cookies #5 who has yet to show up! I’ll give it until the weekend and then probably do some investigating!
Look at these cute lil babies!

Next on the agenda is the 3x3! Stacking and frosting up nicely these ladies are showing their stuff and I love it!

I think my favourite Pink Kush at the moment is #3
She’s got some serious resin rails forming and such a strong pungent smell to her! Can’t wait to sample this lovely lady!

The 2x2 and growbox are doing well! My group 2 mothers are growing fast and I’m eager to thin out the group with my special mothers!

Here’s one last picture of the day to leave the jungle with!

Stay Medicated :Namaste:

Hey Dutch! Hope you're doing well! Your garden is looking so good and those upgrades are sweet! :slide: That new LED looks amazing. Your harvests just keep rollin' in! :passitleft:

Update
Sept 14

Pheno Hunt Group 2

Day - 134 / Flower Day - 49

Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 3

Yoooo! What’s up friends!
Happy Saturday and a beautiful weekend is here again. Cool weather is slowly approaching and it’s nice to feel those fall temps. I love this time of year with all the colours and the cool weather it’s my favourite!

As for the indoor gardens they are always going! My growbox that has the newest group of Phenos is doing really good. My #5 MC was late sprouting to the party but better late than never! That’s another round of 100% success rate! A little side by side of day 1-3 ! They grow so fast!

The 3x3 ladies are really packing it on now! Getting thicker and frostier every day. Pink Kush #2 is basically ready for the chop. She’s got a lot of cloudy a quite a few ambers. She’s definitely the fastest of this group. I’ll probably let her go until next weekend and give her the chop! Most of the other ladies need at least 2 weeks if not more!

Here is Pink Kush #2 with some Trichome closeups! Tell me what you think!? She’s greasy and stinky that’s for sure haha!

Tomorrow is going to be fun! I’ve got BadAzz #1 and #2 ready for jarring so I’m going to do some early samples this time and see which one I like better! The quicker I can narrow down my winning mother the sooner I can thin my plant count and focus on the next round! I’ll be posting lots of nug shots and a smoke report for each! Wedding Cake #2 based on bud structure did not make the cut. Nice but just not the Pheno I’m looking for.... on to the next ones!

Looks Great Dutch! Sorry if you posted about this before but do you plant the seeds directly into the solo cups or do you put them in paper towel first or some other germ method?

The ladies in flower look fantastic stacking up beautifully. The pink kush looks like a great strain there are so many Barney's strains I want to try and so little time lol. Have a great weekend bro.

Nice under skirt shot, you're garden is looking super!
Thanks a bunch Penny! It’s always a pleasure having you drop by!

It's a damn production line at your house Dutch. Looks great all 'round!
Cheers Shed! I appreciate the love :Namaste: :high-five:

Hey Dutch! Hope you're doing well! Your garden is looking so good and those upgrades are sweet! :slide: That new LED looks amazing. Your harvests just keep rollin' in! :passitleft:
Thanks a bunch Irie! Harvest after harvest around here haha! As this first harvest is getting jarred this next round of ladies are getting ready to come down!

I seen you like the new LED! It’s a beast of a light and definitely worth checking out if your in the market! @BudgetLED is a fantastic guy and he’s got some killer products! I’ll be posting lots about this light during this upcoming flower run because it’s a game changer for me!

Looks Great Dutch! Sorry if you posted about this before but do you plant the seeds directly into the solo cups or do you put them in paper towel first or some other germ method?

The ladies in flower look fantastic stacking up beautifully. The pink kush looks like a great strain there are so many Barney's strains I want to try and so little time lol. Have a great weekend bro.
Hey N420! Thank you! I just planted them directly into the soil this time after a 24hr soak! If I see a tap root (usually I do) I try to get the orientation right with the root facing down. If no tap root I just bury about a 1/2” deep and backfill. About 2-3 days later you should see a sprout! In the case of my Maple Cookies#5 she was a bit slow coming up 6 days later! I’m really happy with the Barney’s strains from round 1 and this round of the Pheno Hunt so I’m really excited for PPunch and Glookies! Im a super big glue fan so it should be a good addition to my growing arsenal and mother tent!!

Hope your well and enjoying the weekend everyone!

Hey Dutch just skimmed through and got caught up again, congrats on your most recent harvested plants that cookies and bak just great and I see your still very full up even after the harvested ones great job

Imptressive Dutch! Hope my plants look as good as yours at that stage.

:green_heart::thumb:
Hey Age and thanks brother! I’m sure they will you’ve got a good green thumb my friend! I also wouldn’t be were I was today without the amazing help of all my 420 friends here!!

Hey Dutch just skimmed through and got caught up again, congrats on your most recent harvested plants that cookies and bak just great and I see your still very full up even after the harvested ones great job
Hey Tomuk and thanks my man! Lots of meds being Jared up and more to be harvested! Trying to get my perpetual grow setup so I can cycle every 3 weeks with a harvest hopefully! Hope your well and enjoying the weekend so far

Hey Age and thanks brother! I’m sure they will you’ve got a good green thumb my friend! I also wouldn’t be were I was today without the amazing help of all my 420 friends here!!

Hey Tomuk and thanks my man! Lots of meds being Jared up and more to be harvested! Trying to get my perpetual grow setup so I can cycle every 3 weeks with a harvest hopefully! Hope your well and enjoying the weekend so far
Thats gonna be alot of buds every 3 weeks bro, do you have use for that much lol and yh I'm OK had a rough few days but getting there been in hospital with a partially collapsed lung so just been relaxing over the weekend, hope alls well in the dutch household

Nice! Pink Kush #2 has only been flowering 49 days? That's from signs of flowering I assume? Or the flip? Either way, I hope mine is that quick!
Hey PE! It’s actually 49 days from flip. I start counting as soon as I change over to 12/12 cycle not at first signs of flowering! I was surprised when I check her trichomes that she’s as far along as she is. I wanted to harvest this weekend but the general rule is if you think it’s ready give them another week! With that being said I’ll be harvesting around day 55 from flip!

Thats gonna be alot of buds every 3 weeks bro, do you have use for that much lol and yh I'm OK had a rough few days but getting there been in hospital with a partially collapsed lung so just been relaxing over the weekend, hope alls well in the dutch household
I smoke a ton of rosin and my wife takes it in edible capsules or oil 3x a day. The CBD plants I’m growing are special for her because they are a 20:1. The high THC ladies are for me and my rosin for aches, pains, and insomnia!! I smoke a lot and help out a few family members as well so my meds are always being used! I may build up a pretty big stockpile but Christmas is coming and some good homegrown is always a nice gift!

And oooof about the collapsed lung! I hope your well and heal up quickly

I smoke a ton of rosin and my wife takes it in edible capsules or oil 3x a day. The CBD plants I’m growing are special for her because they are a 20:1. The high THC ladies are for me and my rosin for aches, pains, and insomnia!! I smoke a lot and help out a few family members as well so my meds are always being used! I may build up a pretty big stockpile but Christmas is coming and some good homegrown is always a nice gift!

And oooof about the collapsed lung! I hope your well and heal up quickly
Sounds like you have a really good use for it all then and thanks mate

Hey PE! It’s actually 49 days from flip. I start counting as soon as I change over to 12/12 cycle not at first signs of flowering! I was surprised when I check her trichomes that she’s as far along as she is. I wanted to harvest this weekend but the general rule is if you think it’s ready give them another week! With that being said I’ll be harvesting around day 55 from flip!
Cool that's how I count em too, well that's pretty quick for sure!

Cool that's how I count em too, well that's pretty quick for sure!
Yea I try it make it not as confusing lol! I like to know I flipped here and they’ve been in that schedule for “x” amount of days! I was surprised how fast this first Pink finished so it should be interesting to see how she smokes!

Every 3 weeks you harvest that must take alot of organization props to you.I'm trying to run a perpetual garden but need a bit of work on the timing. My veg plant's are bursting out of the tent by the time my flower plants are done lol.

Back
Top Bottom