Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

- Update -

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Day - 89

Critical+2.0 - Harvest Day
Day - 110 / Flip Day - 50

March 10

Hello everyone! It’s been a beautiful weekend but very busy! I unfortunately didn’t get around to the rosin Pressing I wanted today so that will have to wait until this week!
So in the 3x3 the PE is doing well finishing off. I’ll be checking trichomes this week and see where she is in terms of being ready. I’m guessing a week or 2 more. The critical clone is looking good and I’ll be taking a few cuttings from it this week to make more clones!

I began my experiment with the critical ladies today as well. One plant was harvested this morning before lights came on. The other was placed into a dark spot for 72hrs where I will then harvest it! (Tuesday Evening). The harvest went pretty smoothly and took about 3hrs start to finish including the wash. I’ve labeled some photos with captions and others you can just enjoy! Few points before the pictures!

The critical today during harvest was insanely sticky and smells like lemon meringue pie with a hint of gas! Delectable! The plants both took on a lovely fade and expressed some purples and reds throughout the buds and leaves. Rock hard buds everywhere on the plant even the smallest ones were solid as can be! Without any further delays though here’s some harvest pics!!

I’ll have some more photos tomorrow! I also will post pictures of CCa2 which went into jars today!

Stay Medicated!!
Absolutely beautiful

I agree Sauga and I’m glad I could save you the time and efforts! Avoid 72hrs lol! They get chopped and hung in the dark anyways that’s what matters IMHO!!

Thanks Penny and me to! They are so vibrant it’s a beautiful sight
This answered my question perfect. Thanks for running this test and glad it worked well for your beautiful buds!

I’ll have some more photos tomorrow! I also will post pictures of CCa2 which went into jars today!

Stay Medicated!!
Great write up! Thanks!! Been pouring through this 2 days now :reading420magazine: :ganjamon: so much useful stuff, thanks!
Maybe I missed this detail, what do you do with that frosty trim pile?
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom