Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Highya Dutchie,

My vote would be to chop. But I like them that way. The bottom line is you are going to smoke them, and you need to figure if you like them (buds) more on the sativa side (less body stone, more creative high) or wait until more ambers appear for more of a body stone. Only you should make that decision.

Edit: Oh, and the Criticals look fantastic! Great job. Cheers

I see a million clear trichs and not a lot of cloudy with just a very small touch of amber but not really that much. I'd guess she still has a couple weeks. Lots of white hairs everywhere too. I'm no expert on autos but I'd keep feeding her and maybe in a few days check again to see if the amber trichs have seemed to increase but I really think you've got a little ways to go on all of them, even the CCa2.
Thanks Ase!

Let her go a bit longer. My vote
Thanks Derby!

Looking killer over here.
Cheers Killian!

I'm the wrong person to ask. Although I do find it easier for others to see mine. I find I'm too biased and anxious and need to be reassured it's not time yet. Listen to the ones above. :)
I agree! That’s why I asked lol! I’m still new to checking trichomes accurately so any opinions help!!

Give her a week and see what she's like then :rollit:
10-4 Prof! Hope your well today

Wow those Criticals are stacking super quick :yummy:
Indeed they are! I didn’t think they would be this big already with so much time left but I’m ok with it! Bigger buds and more trichomes!!

Highya Dutchie,

My vote would be to chop. But I like them that way. The bottom line is you are going to smoke them, and you need to figure if you like them (buds) more on the sativa side (less body stone, more creative high) or wait until more ambers appear for more of a body stone. Only you should make that decision.

Edit: Oh, and the Criticals look fantastic! Great job. Cheers

Excellent point Bode! I’m an indica fan and love my heavy sedation weed so I’ll probably be letting her go a while longer and see how she is! The colas are fat and sticky so far though so I can be patient! It’s hard to wait at this time in the grow everything begins to call me lol!

( chop meeee !! smoke meeee!!! ) lol! :rofl:

-UPDATE-
(From Yesterday Feb.17/2019)

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2
Day - 68

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 68 PEa1 / Day - 67 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 89 / Flip Day - 29

Feb.17
Hello again everyone! I got busy last nigth and wasnt able to post these pictures and do an update so my apologies! I have got all the pictures uploaded from yesterday so ill just make this a quick catchup update before todays later on!

PEa1 and PEa2 got fed with a heavier feeding. In 1 Gal of distilled water I put:

-5mL CalMag
-8mL Bloom A+B
-8mL BigBud

-8mL BudCandy
The CC autos didnt need watering yet. They will need it today (Feb.18) since they are on the light side this morning. I have decided to not check the trichomes on CCa for a few days to keep it intersting when I post more pictures! Hopefully there is a significant change and I can get a more accurate finish line. Im excited that both the PEa ladies are darkening up and getting frosty. They have really turned around and started to do their stuff lately:thumb:

The critical ladies are looking fantastic as always and just cruising right along! No closeups for this update.

Anyways until todays update comes out later I hope you all have a terrific day and stay medicated!!

- Update -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2
Day - 69

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 69 PEa1 / Day - 68 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 90 / Flip Day - 30

Feb.18

Hello again! Been a while haha! Figured I would get this update done early so I can relax later on! Nothin much happening today. CCa doesn’t need water just yet and the criticals will be ok until tomorrow as well. All the ladies are looking good right now and no problems to report. Just some pics of PEautos today and some critical buds! I hope you all are enjoying your day!

Stay Medicated!

Looking sexy Dutch....the plants I mean :)
Thanks Prof! I kinda figured you meant that lol!

Is that nute burn on the Crystal, Dutch? Do you think it was the extra Calmag or something else? Was she the one with the def or am I getting them mixed up?
Yea it is nute burn and I’m guessing it’s from a heavier feed a did a while back. It hasn’t changed since then otherwise

Highya Dutchie,

I see the CCa is still pushing white pistils. I just thought about that for a minute, and have a possible explanation. Outdoors, cannabis grows in a particular cycle. Sun waxing in spring, and waning in fall, and temps the same. Indoors, those things don't change. So when it's normally time to stop pushing pistils, Sun is less, as are temps. Must be something like that. What do you think? Cheers

P.S. Critical is still looking very tasty!

Highya Dutchie,

I see the CCa is still pushing white pistils. I just thought about that for a minute, and have a possible explanation. Outdoors, cannabis grows in a particular cycle. Sun waxing in spring, and waning in fall, and temps the same. Indoors, those things don't change. So when it's normally time to stop pushing pistils, Sun is less, as are temps. Must be something like that. What do you think? Cheers

P.S. Critical is still looking very tasty!

I think that would bother photoperiod plants more than autos because autos are time dependent from the moment they pop. Once they sprout they have a determined life cycle ahead of them that usually doesn’t change much. With photoperiod plants you can extend the veg time out for a loooooong time changing how it would grow naturally regardless!

Great point though and I’m not really sure if it does or doesn’t do anything to the plants.

Yeah, you're right, Dutchie. I'm still wondering why the pistils are still white. I have seen that happen on a lot of photo period ladies. Just kinds transferred that to autos. Shouldn'ta, I guess, lol. Cheers

Plants look great, Brother! :bravo:
When in doubt on chop time, take samples! If still in doubt, let it go a little longer! ;)
Your pics are absolutely stunning for just using an iPhone! :thumb:
Thanks Krip! I’m just going to let them going for a bit! Less white pistils or more amber will suite me better! I’ll be keeping an eye of the trichomes though! Im pretty happy with the photos my iPhone produces!! Does me well haha!

Back
Top Bottom