Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

- Update -

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Day - 88

Critical+2.0
Day - 109 / Flip Day - 49

March 9

Hello,
Hi and welcome again to another update! I’ve got some photos and some things to discuss! Let’s pack light up those meds and get it. Here we go!

This is the 3x3 tent currently. The critical clone needs a feeding tomorrow. I’ll be using MegaCrop for the 3rd time so I’ll be increasing the amount again. So far I’m really liking the simplicity of the MC! I’m excited to see how a round of the criticals will do with it now that I will have a comparison!

So PEa1 quadline. The lady who was droopy for a while and has been a bit of a nightmarish plant has still turned out pretty decent so far! Her buds are like rocks and she’s starting to frost up nicely. The smell on her currently is a pretty fuely ammonia with a tangy fruit finish. Interesting...... haha I dig it! Here’s a few photos as promised!

So CCa1is hanging and drying nicely! I’m really happy with the climate in the dry area it’s hanging around 60-65*F and 50-60% Rh. I’m happy with those numbers and CCa2 is ready for jarring tomorrow! I’ll post some photos of her going into jars and get a rough weight on her to! Can’t wait she smells fantastic!

Well the time has come! The Critical+2.0 ladies have seen the light for the last time! Tomorrow morning I will harvest #1 and I will place #2 into darkness for 72hrs.

Right now I’m not sure what to expect if anything at all. What I’m hoping for is to see a difference between the 2 plants come the time they go into jars. What I’m going to be looking for mostly is terpene profiles that are there. Are they stronger or equal to those of the 12hr darkness harvest? Next would be colours or fading in the plant leaves. I want to see how much if at all the darkness helps with the fade. Lastly is smoking once it’s been cured. After each plant has been Jarred and cured for 3+weeks I will sample smoke each plant to see which has the best results! Which plant will win? Let’s find out together because I for one want to put this mystery to the test!

Anyways here some photos of the criticalet from this evening!

I hope you all are having an amazing and safe weekend so far! I can’t wait to harvest a critical plant tomorrow I’ve been eagerly waiting! I wish you all the best and Stay Medicated!

Nice review Dutch :thumb: CCa #1 looks so dense, great job. And your Criticals :bravo: I can't believe its only 48 days after flipping
Thanks hidden! Both the CCa girls are like rocks! PEa2 isn’t as dense but still pretty good and PEa1 is just like the CCa girls with solid buds!

I honestly couldn’t be happier with these critical ladies! The Frosty coverage is wicked and the have bulked up really well this last week! I’m excited to harvest and see the buds all cleaned up!!

Morning mr.Dutch lots of pages to catch up on in both journals brother....good thin I enjoy reading ...lol
Have a merry morning.
Morning Smeeg! I hope you enjoy your time catching up but your really don’t have to if you don’t want lol! Other I wish you the best of time doing so and enjoy your day my friend!

- Update -

Day - 89

Critical+2.0 - Harvest Day
Day - 110 / Flip Day - 50

March 10

Hello everyone! It’s been a beautiful weekend but very busy! I unfortunately didn’t get around to the rosin Pressing I wanted today so that will have to wait until this week!
So in the 3x3 the PE is doing well finishing off. I’ll be checking trichomes this week and see where she is in terms of being ready. I’m guessing a week or 2 more. The critical clone is looking good and I’ll be taking a few cuttings from it this week to make more clones!

I began my experiment with the critical ladies today as well. One plant was harvested this morning before lights came on. The other was placed into a dark spot for 72hrs where I will then harvest it! (Tuesday Evening). The harvest went pretty smoothly and took about 3hrs start to finish including the wash. I’ve labeled some photos with captions and others you can just enjoy! Few points before the pictures!

The critical today during harvest was insanely sticky and smells like lemon meringue pie with a hint of gas! Delectable! The plants both took on a lovely fade and expressed some purples and reds throughout the buds and leaves. Rock hard buds everywhere on the plant even the smallest ones were solid as can be! Without any further delays though here’s some harvest pics!!

I’ll have some more photos tomorrow! I also will post pictures of CCa2 which went into jars today!

Stay Medicated!!

Congrats on the harvest. They look great!:thumb:

lookin great I bet they smell amazing. I am in the middle of harvesting as well
Nice haul on the harvest. And a beautiful job on the trimming.
Congrats on the harvest. They look great!:thumb:
Thanks guys!! The critical was well worth the wait! She’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to get her Jarred and cured for a few weeks to sample her! Hopefully before I leave for the wedding haha

Nice work Dutch! The buds look amazing from those criticals. I think it’s time you throw an OG up in your #Quadsquad tag. You have definitely spread the good word of Quadlining with informative pictures and educated posts throughout this whole grow and have been very helpful to others who have shown interest. You’ve earned it but only if you want to! Either way incredible job sir.

- Update -

Day - 90

March 11

Hey everyone! Happy Monday and I hope your all doing well. Just a quick update today as there’s not much to report right now with PEa1 finishing off and all the rest is drying! I will be harvesting the second Critical+2.0 tomorrow after work and I will be comparing to see if the 72hr darkness has helped or changed anything. I’m expecting to notice more come the cure but we will see! If it turns out it’s a complete waste I’ll just be harvesting after the dark period from here on out in the future! No sense in wasting the 3 extra days when it’s not doing anything......... but! If perhaps there is a noticeable difference or improvement then well I may cross that bridge of try it again!
Here’s a few pictures of PEa1 today.

I’m excited to be getting close to the end of this journal! It’s been a lot of fun and a lot of work but it has paid off! I’ve learned a lot for my second grow.

That’s about it for this update though so until tomorrow’s I wish you all a safe and happy evening!

Stay Medicated!

Nice job on the harvests Dutch! Great trim job and sticky buds :thumb:. The end of an era (EM1.1 notwithstanding!).

I'm looking forward to you and your fiancee conducting a blind comparison on these two! Smell test and trichome check.
Thanks Shed! I’m really pleased with the harvests so far. I’ve got a bunch of new meds drying and I can’t wait to give them a test smoke! More harvesting to come tomorrow!

I’m definitely interested to see if there is a difference between the 2 criticals! Science!
Nice work Dutch! The buds look amazing from those criticals. I think it’s time you throw an OG up in your #Quadsquad tag. You have definitely spread the good word of Quadlining with informative pictures and educated posts throughout this whole grow and have been very helpful to others who have shown interest. You’ve earned it but only if you want to! Either way incredible job sir.
Wow thanks a ton Ase! That means a lot coming from the Sensei!!! I have really enjoyed learning the quadline and it’s definitely something I will be continuing through all my future grows! I appreciate you tagging along and helping out when needed!
Cheers brother!

Back
Top Bottom