Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Wow is this harvest week? Nice looking bud shots. You're killing it over here. Nice
Harvest week indeed! I didn’t plan it like that they all kind of just finished around the same time haha! Thanks Derby!!

I think I'm gonna harvest this weekend, thanks for testing the 72 hours so I don't have to. Beautiful buds!
Thansk stirstick! Yea definitely don’t waste your time on the 72hrs! Harvest as soon as lights come on or Just before!

Great looking harvest Dutch. Nice trim-job as well! My PC has purple under the fans...I wonder if the sugars will as well.:hmmmm:

I found the exact same thing after 48 hours and never did it again. SweetSue had the same experience and also gave up the whole dark time. The only thing that seems to stick is the advise to harvest at first light.

I hope your PC has the colours in it as well it’s beautiful and I really enjoy seeing different hues in the plants! I’m hoping for a good pheno In the future with a deep black or purple fade from my Purple Queen seeds that I’ll be dropping next round! I should have a colourful couple of rounds coming up and I’m extremely excited!! Now I just have to wait till I’m back from Jamaica to pop more seeds lol! Let the waiting game begin!

I agree I think the consensus is that harvesting at first light is the best time and to forget about the dark periods! Glad I put that to rest

I agree I think the consensus is that harvesting at first light is the best time and to forget about the dark periods! Glad I put that to rest
I thought the purpose of 72 hrs in the dark was to get a "better tasting smoke". You really can't determine a conclusion until you've dried and cured both samples. Well, that was my understanding, but I could be completely wrong, I guess.

I thought the purpose of 72 hrs in the dark was to get a "better tasting smoke". You really can't determine a conclusion until you've dried and cured both samples. Well, that was my understanding, but I could be completely wrong, I guess.
This was just my beginning results! Me and the fiancé and friend will be smelling looking and smoke sampling both criticals to compare after a 2 week cure and I’ll be sure to report back!!!
:slide: loving the harvest feastival Dutch! :popcorn:

I agree there’s some worthy nug contenders there in both Critical harvests - remember to cure before you enter ;):thumb:
Thanks Amy and I will be for sure! The cure will begin next week! Just in time for April’s contest maybe illl get lucky for my wedding month and win haha

Thanks Amy and I will be for sure! The cure will begin next week! Just in time for April’s contest maybe illl get lucky for my wedding month and win haha
OK now this is going to be fun...my PE will be going in as well... I'm gonna feel bad taking your wedding cake and eating it too! :laugh:

- Update -

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Day - 92

March 13

Hello Hello! What’s going on everyone? I hope your doing well and enjoying the week so far. I’ve got a little update for today just to show PEa1 and how she’s doing. I’ll be snapping some pictures of trichomes tomorrow to post but I was extremely busy today and just didn’t have the time. I’ve been meaning to post some pictures of the crystal Candy autos that are now in jars as well with the weights so I’ll be sure to get them up here tomorrow to!

She has really slowed down ok drinking now so I don’t think she has much longer. Her buds have been ripening up and losing the white pistils. She’s not as frosty as I would have liked but her buds are solid and she’s got a great smell to her! I’m excited to get her down and wait for my chance to do some smoke reports on all these yummy chemovars! But that’s it for this tiny update!

Stay Medicated!!

Aww, now that's sweet right there. She's gonna love you Dutch... more than you can imagine. I was just kidding around with ya about the contest. I couldn't go up against a fellow Canadian!

Ehhhhh we are brothers we can share the win regardless Haha! Thanks as well man I appreciate that!

- Update -

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Day - 93

March 14
Hello everyone! I’ve got some great pictures for today’s update some news!

First up let’s talk about PEa1! The final girl of this journal is ready to come down. I got some great Trichome photos today to show how she’s doing and I feel there’s enough amber to take her! She’s been slowly drinking this past week so I figured she was getting close! Let’s take a look!

Next up is Crystal Candy Autoflower#1 the qaudline. She has rock solid buds that are coated in trichomes. She’s just gone into jars this evening so the cure begins! I’m exited to see how she smokes in a few weeks and of course how she presses!!

I’ll post some pictures of PEa1 harvest tomorrow and CCa2 buds who have been in the jar curing for a few days now and are starting to really stink it up! The smells are a bit tricky to describe right now so I’ll wait a few days and get the fiance to help me out!

I’ve got plenty more photos to come!

So I wanted to quickly talk about my plans for while I’m in Jamaica and how I plan to keep things going! I’ve got my critical+2.0 clone going strong now!

I’m going to be taking 4 cuttings from her this weekend and starting some more clones! With these I have a buddy who will be taking care of them for me until I return from Jamaica! Once I get back I’ll be flipping those critical ladies and starting my new journal(s) up!

I hope you all have a fantastic remainder of the day!

Stay Medicated Fam!

Nice congrats on the harvest Dutch

Let me knwo how that Pineapple Express hits buddy?

I knwo two strains I want to grow really bad

One is pink kush
Other is redo of Pineapple Express

Nice congrats on the harvest Dutch

Let me knwo how that Pineapple Express hits buddy?

I knwo two strains I want to grow really bad

One is pink kush
Other is redo of Pineapple Express

Pink Kush is in my next lineup along with a few other heavy hitting kush strains that I can’t wait to drop!

I’ll definitely let you know how the PE smokes! I can’t wait to press some rosin either gunna be tasty!

Back
Top Bottom