Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Had a little bit of catching up to do over here today, lol. Everything looks so damn good! I’m really glad you enjoyed the quadline. I’ll definitely throw my vote in here for journal of the month as well! Always so detailed with surprises here and there! Been a fun one so far!

Had a little bit of catching up to do over here today, lol. Everything looks so damn good! I’m really glad you enjoyed the quadline. I’ll definitely throw my vote in here for journal of the month as well! Always so detailed with surprises here and there! Been a fun one so far!
Thanks Magoo! I appreciate the support and the love! I think the qaudline has stolen the spot for my training method haha! It’s definitely going to be my go to for training from now on! I look forward to running some monster quadlines when j get back from the wedding and I can’t wait! Lots of big plans to reveal with the new journals so excited!

Hope your well Magoo!!

Hey mad and welcome to my journal! I haven’t got to posting the weight differences yet the the quadlines did yield more! I will be posting the differences once I get the PE jarred and curing!

I’m glad you’ve found my journal helpful so far and if you have any questions please feel free to let me know and ask away!

“@“ me when you start your first grow I’ll be happy to tag along!

Thank you , been a great journal and cant wait to start end of the month, a few items to pick up on my trip back to uk next week then im good to go

Did you ever post up what yield differences you seen from quadline and just LST , my grow starts soon and i think i will try the quadline as it looked good if nothing else - all the best and thanks for the journal , i will be using it as my bible on my first grow soon
Tooting my own horn in Dutchman's thread...check out the Low Stress Training tutorial in my sig.
I can’t seem to make it past 3-4 days.
Have you tried hanging the plant whole?

Yes. It was a very small plant though. I just can’t fiure out what I’m doing wrong.
If you have room in the fridge the low and slow will help that! You could even start in the fridge then move out after the first week into a drying box until ready for jarring. Maybe a possibility if you have the room

You guys are all so great! :love: I’m totally willing to try that Dutch/Penny/Shed, great idea. I have a small fridge I could try out too. Next harvest is probably a couple weeks away. Thanks for the idea! :idea:

UPDATE

MARCH 18
Hello and good day everyone! I hope you’ve all been well and enjoying the start to the week! I’ve got just a quick update today but I will be posting an array on bud shots tomorrow from each plant as well as the final weights in jars now! Exciting times!

So...I took a clone of the critical a little while back. I’ve been growing it out and decided it was time. I was able to take 4 healthy cuttings from her today and get them prepped and into premoistened PromixHP that I had added voodoo juice to when wetting. Cut just below a node on a 45° angle, scraped off the bottom 1” of bark and Dipped the cuttings into promix rooting powder then into the pots. Hopefully I get all of them rooted and I can start off my grow when I get back from Jamaica with a bang!! Here’s some photos of the action!

When I get back from Jamaica these will all get transplanted into 5Gal fabric pots vegged for a few weeks and then flipped.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I’m looking forward to posting the results!

Stay Medicated

Congrats on the grow and harvest Dutch! Took me 2 days to read your whole journal and I must say it's by far the best journal I have read on this forum, very well detailed all the way through, can't wait to follow your next one :thumb:

If you have room in the fridge the low and slow will help that! You could even start in the fridge then move out after the first week into a drying box until ready for jarring. Maybe a possibility if you have the room
Exactly what I do then burp a week or two once ready for bags and burping

And how much you will miss them...and how much your buddy will love them!
So true! I’m going to miss them big time but I’m sure he will take food care of them for me!

Congrats on the grow and harvest Dutch! Took me 2 days to read your whole journal and I must say it's by far the best journal I have read on this forum, very well detailed all the way through, can't wait to follow your next one :thumb:
Thanks Tomuk! I’m glad you’ve made your way through and I really appreciate your taking your time to do so! It means a lot!
I’m excited to start a new journal and continue this journey and get into some breeding later this year! I’ll definitely be doing some exciting things and I’ve got a few surprises to come that I’m eager to tell everyone about .... but it will all unfold after the wedding so patience haha!

Hope your doing well Tomuk and if you have any questions please feel free to shout out!

Back
Top Bottom