Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Go Dutchie, So glad for you and your Mrs. And Jamaica as a bonus. How nice! I remember playing on a beach in my 20's, and it was so much fun. Good for you! Cheers

I wanted to say thanks to everyone and as of
Saturday April 13/2019 @4:15pm Dutch and Mrs.Dutch made it official!

The happiest day of my life and such an incredible experience! I can’t wait to start enjoying the honeymoon tomorrow as everyone in our group is leaving!

I’ve got some sweet stories and some fantastic pictures to share with you all once I’m home!

I hope your all well and I love you all!

Stay Blessed!

Stay Medicated!
Congratulations brother!
:high-five:

Hope y'all have a lifetime of happiness.
:green_heart:

I wanted to say thanks to everyone and as of
Saturday April 13/2019 @4:15pm Dutch and Mrs.Dutch made it official!

The happiest day of my life and such an incredible experience! I can’t wait to start enjoying the honeymoon tomorrow as everyone in our group is leaving!

I’ve got some sweet stories and some fantastic pictures to share with you all once I’m home!

I hope your all well and I love you all!

Stay Blessed!

Stay Medicated!
Congrats Dutch! Don't rush home, enjoy the moment! So happy for you and there is so much positive going on in your life. I'm sure you will look back someday and view this stretch as one of the best/happiest sections ever. Very happy for you and the Mrs.

Congratulations Dutch!! :party::headbanger::high-five:

Personally, I have never taken the plunge; I just don’t have any respect for a woman who could be interested in someone like me. :cool:

Go Dutchie, So glad for you and your Mrs. And Jamaica as a bonus. How nice! I remember playing on a beach in my 20's, and it was so much fun. Good for you! Cheers
:love::love: Congratulations! :love::love:
Congratulations brother!
:high-five:

Hope y'all have a lifetime of happiness.
:green_heart:
Congrats Dutch!
Congratulations to the Dutch's. Enjoy the honeymoon. Time away, time to play. Have fun.
Congrats Dutch! Don't rush home, enjoy the moment! So happy for you and there is so much positive going on in your life. I'm sure you will look back someday and view this stretch as one of the best/happiest sections ever. Very happy for you and the Mrs.

Thank you all so much again! It’s so humbling to have you all along side me during this time!

One Love from the Dutch’s down here in Jamaica!

Happy 420!

One Love!
One Love Penny! Hope your well!

Hey Dutch! Good to see you're having fun :passitleft:
Thanks prof! It was an incredible trip from start to finish!

Fun, fun, fun. Hope the Dutch's are having a good time. Happy 4/20
The Dutch’s has a fantastic time! Incredible memories and the start of a new lifelong adventure.

What a great way to celebrate with a wedding and 4/20 at the same oasis. Congrats Dutch and say high to all the locals there for us!

The locals said hello and goodbye with blessings and love!

It was a epic 420! Will be very hard to beat haha!

Well hello everyone!

As all great things must come to an end eventually our honeymoon has ended and we have safely gotten home as the new Mr. and Mrs. Dutch!

Landed in Toronto around 2:50am last night and traveling home got in around 4.

Back to the grind on Monday so lots of work around the house to do for the week and I’ve got some super exciting news to share with you all! I’ll be doing my rounds and catching up everywhere today and can’t wait to see what’s new with you all!

Hope your all well and staying Medicated!

Enjoy the weekend ahead! One Love

Back
Top Bottom