What up dutch I think I seen you running a budget led. Im bout to pull the trigger on there series 3 red spectrum 500watt. Just wanted some input . im currently running dimmable 1000hps and 2 vistaspectra leds . are you getting dense flowers from this light? Better penetration? Low temps from the light? Over all do you see better production?
Thanks I appreciate any in put . :passitleft: :nerd-with-glasses:

Merry Christmas, and may you and yours enjoy a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year.
Thanks Salt! I wish you and yours the best as well for 2020 and belated Christmas wishes!

What up dutch I think I seen you running a budget led. Im bout to pull the trigger on there series 3 red spectrum 500watt. Just wanted some input . im currently running dimmable 1000hps and 2 vistaspectra leds . are you getting dense flowers from this light? Better penetration? Low temps from the light? Over all do you see better production?
Thanks I appreciate any in put . :passitleft: :nerd-with-glasses:
BUY IT NOW! Haha!
@Budget LED lights are phenomenal and are putting in serious work in my garden! Head over to my journal and you can see results from the 120W / 250W SQ / 500W Red Boost boards! I was running a 600WHPS and 2 450Vipars and this single 500W budget is crushing them in production and growth!

Oh you know I would crush that Grandpa!!

In. Got a 10t dabpress en route, plus accessories, but no pump yet. Haven’t been able to find one and DP is sold out of their pump and their pump/gage combo. :(

In. Got a 10t dabpress en route, plus accessories, but no pump yet. Haven’t been able to find one and DP is sold out of their pump and their pump/gage combo. :(
Amazon has the 10k gauge $26 and 10 k hydraulic hand pumps $100

I saw a couple, but they were all 3/8” fittings?
The one I got from dab press is 3/8 fittings!
298E8B2A-B1D2-40DF-AFDA-5E8A99F4292A.jpeg
24942D41-9FE5-4B60-A3F1-AA9CEC6B2812.jpeg
1A2AC054-5AB0-4B43-AAA6-17A3EFA3C965.jpeg

Wild. They even tell you explicitly that's it's 1/4", and for 3/8" you need their reducer kit. Crazy.

I found one from Bezos. Some power something brand for $65, plus a tee and a gauge. The only information I couldn't find was whether the pump comes preloaded, or if I have to add my own oil. If need be, I'll grab some to be on the safe side. I'm sure I'll need it at some point anyway.

Wild. They even tell you explicitly that's it's 1/4", and for 3/8" you need their reducer kit. Crazy.

I found one from Bezos. Some power something brand for $65, plus a tee and a gauge. The only information I couldn't find was whether the pump comes preloaded, or if I have to add my own oil. If need be, I'll grab some to be on the safe side. I'm sure I'll need it at some point anyway.
I noticed they were out of stock on mine . You may be right about another being 1/4” . Any hardware store would help right out adapting to it !

Back
Top Bottom