DV Closet Grow, Autos, White Widow, California Dream, New Grower, 2017

DaveVans96

Hello Everyone I'm Here Starting A New Journal Beginner Grower With Alot Of Knowledge, Just Looking For Anyone Helps And Tips And All But Here We Go!

What strain is it? Auto White Widow/ California Dream

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I believe there hybrid.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? About To Germinate As I'm Typing This Lol/Paper Towel.

If in Veg... For how long? Na

If in Flower stage... For how long?Na

Indoor or outdoor?Indoor/ Closet

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Organic ProMix/Vermiculite/ Pelletized Gypsum For Calcium And I Have Epsom Salt Spray For Magnesium.

If soil... What size pot? 2-3 G Pots

Size of light? I Have 2 / 300W LED's One Is A Mars Hydro That I'll Use For Just Vegging Since I'm Going To Be Only Growing 2-3 Plants At A Time And A ViparSpectra I'll Use Both For Flowering Stage

Is it aircooled? Yes tower oscillating fan on low for seedling and maybe max for big girls

Temp of Room/cab? 65-75 Degrees

RH of Room/cab? Keeping It Around 55-65%

PH of media or res?Around 6.0-6.5

Any Pests ? Not At All

How often are you watering? Haven't Got That Far Yet Lol

Type and strength of ferts used? I Have 3 Different Set Of Nutes If Anyone Can Help I Really Want To Use The Emerald Harvest Ones I Have And Experiment With These Soil Tabs I Got From Nirvana Which Is A 12-6-6 OffGiving But It Does It Slowly As It Dissolves And Also Have The Flowertabs For Flowering Also From Nirvana So Regular Nutes On White Widow And Tabs For California Dream Now For Some Pics !

420-magazine-mobile1829025994.jpg

I Love The Socks They Sent Them In Def Keeping Them Lol . And Now For The Tabs From Nirvana Also Got Seeds For Seedsman Still Waiting On Like 20+ Seeds From Gyo And Nirvana Hopefully I Can Say That Lol .

420-magazine-mobile1536412216.jpg

These Are The Other Nutes I Also Have.

420-magazine-mobile453878589.jpg

And The Lights.

420-magazine-mobile795613255.jpg

So Any Input Will Be Greatly Appreciated .!

WELCOME TO DVS GROW !

So I've Decided To Just Go Ahead And Germinate The 3rd Seed Because I'm Going To Be Experimenting With All 3 , 1 Will Be Using Soil Tabs And Flower Tabs No Nutrients At Al , The 2nd Will Get Topped once or twice , 1st time at 4 nodes , and second time Prolly 6th node , And the last one will be getting lst when I see 4th Node all through veg and prolly one week into flower .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom