DV8s Sweet Treats Grow Ft All New Viparspectra XS1500 PRO

Congrats on a sweet harvest DV8. I'm not too far removed from having to pay $200/oz, and I too love gifting weed to friends and family. I think I give away more bud than I smoke (if that's possible ;)

Great harvest Deeve! Fucking mint!

Congrats on a sweet harvest DV8. I'm not too far removed from having to pay $200/oz, and I too love gifting weed to friends and family. I think I give away more bud than I smoke (if that's possible ;)
My son is in the know, and he told me my Tropicana Banana would get $500 an Oscar!

My boy prolly gives away just under what he smokes.

Congrats DV8, looked yummy! Enjoy the smokes.
There is a saying that when you give someone a rose, the hand will have a lingering fragrance.
This is the spiritual enjoyment brought to us by gifts. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yummy: :yummy:

Haul pics.

IMG_20230709_151341.jpg
IMG_20230709_151020.jpg

IMG_20230709_150935.jpg
IMG_20230709_150839.jpg

IMG_20230709_151649.jpg

Left to right containers match top to bottom pics. Cheers.

Congrats on your sweet haul from your Muffin! I don't remember but was yours a SIP grow? If not, how do you account for the bigger yield?

Great pics!

Good job Deeve :)
Thanks Tra.

Lets not oversell it though, bit better than my usual pics, but nothing on your beautiful thought out harvest/dried pics.

Easily in the elite category.
Congrats on your sweet haul from your Muffin!
Thanks HG, she definitely produced this girl, and got some killer bud in there.
I don't remember but was yours a SIP grow? If not, how do you account for the bigger yield?
I didnt use a SIP. I dont know that I would attempt a dedicated grow with one short of a proper fit for purpose product.

Mainly because I see a bunch of pitfalls, challenges if you like.

If I was to trial something different it would probably be DWC before a SIP. I like simple, and I like mid size indoors plants.

If I could get 6 ozs every run off a midsize girl I'd be stoked. The last 3 harvests would have that close as an average, so Ill stick with it.

This girl went bigger for a few reasons I think. Better light, better temps starting in late summer and finishing in winter, and I fed her all through with a 2 part system. She also got  almost all the finishing time she needed too.

Would it happen every run? I dont know. Every single grow throws up surprises good and bad.

Already my next girls are looking different. Wedding cake has real top heavy cola tips, all her bud seems at the top, and the Purple Punch is loaded from the bottom to the top of each branch and way more tops.

Basically treated them the same. It can be so random. I think of them like children, even siblings can be very different.

Back
Top Bottom