DV8s Sweet Treats Grow Ft All New Viparspectra XS1500 PRO

Heres Miss Muffin today, she is keeping her low wide shape and so far minimal stretch, a contained stretch at least.

The idea of low wide is to accommodate even distribution of light on multiple dense short tops.

20230404_063418.jpg
20230404_063446.jpg

20230407_173042.jpg
20230407_173155.jpg

Little Runtz Muffin is about to become a proper lady, showing a hint of pistils today.
By this time next week she should start her flowering journey in earnest.

So far so good, Ill give her 2 days while Im away under 50% light setting, and bump her up to 75% again upon return.

Got a much needed feed yesterday to stave off any deficiency or hunger, settled on a full concentration, today everything about her tells me she was ready and able to handle it. Might change my flower feed strength on all my girls upward if she goes a day or two looking just as good.

Cant wait to see how her buds turn out.

Deeve: I’m gonna really put extra work into this sponsored journal. Really put an effort in.
Also Deeve: oh fuck it, I’ll just change the font… that’ll do.

Makes me internally lol every. single. update.

Deeve: I’m gonna really put extra work into this sponsored journal. Really put an effort in.
Also Deeve: oh fuck it, I’ll just change the font… that’ll do.

Makes me internally lol every. single. update.
Haha, love your work.

Truth be told I documented and collaged her birthing room, birth, genetics, unboxing etc, all typed out, even dusted off my camera with staged shots and had a couple videos.

By the time the start date rocked around, a month late, and stickers not yet made, was at shoulder shrugs and whatevs.

Miss Muffin girl is in day 1 of flower.

Still fighting the late stretch.
20230410_075004.jpg
20230410_074553.jpg

Let her loose on the ties a bit soon, have to make do with supercropping her.

Shes under the light at 75% in an effort to coax her into less stretch.

Got a good feeling about her, she looks very sturdy and enough tops to impress.

As much as Id like stars, Ill always settle for good. Theres a lot of effort between not bad and 420 stunners, time I dont always have, even though Id like to.

So long as the girls are relatively healthy and make the journey from seedlings to harvested bud then they have met the requirement of my grow goals.

Got a good feeling about her, she looks very sturdy and enough tops to impress.
There are many tops, guess the buds will be even, can't wait to see!

Miss Muffin just continues to go & go with the stretch! A right handful at the moment.

Her stems are starting to thicken as she sets into early flower, and as they get ever more woody supercropping her becomes more intensive. Morning bends are straight lines by afternoon.

The multiple tops have me guessing how to gauge her output early.

Id like to crack a decent number off her, but she feels like a 4 to my eye right now. Shes pretty wide spread though.

Apart from her lowers she seems green, and getting fuzzy, good signs
20230414_062920.jpg
20230415_090500.jpg

Miss Muffin just continues to go & go with the stretch! A right handful at the moment.

Her stems are starting to thicken as she sets into early flower, and as they get ever more woody supercropping her becomes more intensive. Morning bends are straight lines by afternoon.

The multiple tops have me guessing how to gauge her output early.

Id like to crack a decent number off her, but she feels like a 4 to my eye right now. Shes pretty wide spread though.

Apart from her lowers she seems green, and getting fuzzy, good signs
20230414_062920.jpg
20230415_090500.jpg
She drink that whole bottle of wine on her own? :rofl:
I just love to see thick bushy girls, makes me smile. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice flat top too.:welldone:
Hope you have a nice weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Well the Muffin girl keeps on giving me a smile.

Changing over to the soluable nutes has been better, shes really the first to have the full run from the start and stay green ✅

She does love this light, even if I cant quite squeeze her under. Shes a wide girl, almost taking up one side of a 4x4. (120 ×120)

Today is day 7 since pistils.

Day 19 since Flip,
Day 66 above ground

20230417_063336.jpg
20230417_063451.jpg
20230417_063511.jpg

What a beautiful lake of green, believe the output will be very satisfying, we will wait and see:Rasta:

Turned my other lights down to give an idea of the spread and depth of the XS 1500 PRO. Shes a wide girl, but even at recommended height not much is missed by direct light.
20230418_172005.jpg

Easily do justice in a 2x2, even here in the 4x4 theres excellent coverage and depth even at 75%.
20230418_171818.jpg

At the time of taking the snaps I was playing with the intensity setting and distance.

Recommended intensity and height looked just about perfect to me. Its very direct, much more so than anything Ive had before, more like a spotlight on a stage than car headlight spread that other lights seem to have.
20230418_171945.jpg

Seriously contemplating a big light upgrade for my flower tent and offsite shared tent.

Ill do some overall draw comparisons first to compare apples to apples.

Turned my other lights down to give an idea of the spread and depth of the XS 1500 PRO. Shes a wide girl, but even at recommended height not much is missed by direct light.
20230418_172005.jpg

Easily do justice in a 2x2, even here in the 4x4 theres excellent coverage and depth even at 75%.
20230418_171818.jpg

At the time of taking the snaps I was playing with the intensity setting and distance.

Recommended intensity and height looked just about perfect to me. Its very direct, much more so than anything Ive had before, more like a spotlight on a stage than car headlight spread that other lights seem to have.
20230418_171945.jpg

Seriously contemplating a big light upgrade for my flower tent and offsite shared tent.

Ill do some overall draw comparisons first to compare apples to apples.
The plant looks very happy under that light!

Back
Top Bottom