Dwarf ganja

Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
I just wanted to throw in a word or thought about dwarf plants mine are autoflower but these little suckers could fill a void where people may not have thought of even trying a grow.I'm a total fan of these little plants that almost always stop at 18 in. to 22 in. and in 8 weeks you have a powerful little plant that grows itself can hide anywhere(well almost)and is very strong thc wise.indoor-outdoor,I prefer autoflower then theres no work at all -a few plants -a few good cfls -a little fan(indoor)and a 4 by 4 nook and you can easily keep a couple going all the time,start 1 a month later then the first 1,just put on 18/6 and thats it pretty soon you have continueous supply.

spike

HPIM13668.jpg

My god, this is exactly what I need. Well first I need a job but I really may enact on your very words. You have filled my void. + rep lol

dfw,stay in touch when your ready,I'll help anyway possible,cause its a way for people who never thought of growing to go for it!The 1 on left dwarf ganja I dont use main lights just a couple cfl 2 at42 watt
bottom 1 is 68 watt,could use diff.under there or nothin.

spike69

jse_HPIM1308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom