Dwarf Low Flyer question/concern

Supraman

420 Member
Hey all. I have a 8 week old from plant date dwarf low flyer. Its in a 3 gallon pot fabric pot with "natures care" organic poting soil mixed with perlite. Under a 600w mars hydro. Fed general organics go box nutes maybe every 2nd or 3rd watering. Adjusted ph to 6.4 when feeding plain water.

I have two questions/issues.

My fan leaves are all turning rusty and dying. I can crumble/break some leaves if i fold them. The buds still look incredible and the sugar leaves look great but the fans look like shit, is this because the life span of the plant is only 8 weeks and its just dyinf from age? Or am i doing something wrong?

Its grown a huge main bud at the top and the pistils are all getting orange, the tricomes are almost at the 50/50 point of cloudy/brownish. My bottom buds are still long white pistils im wondering if they will even mature enough before the plant dies?

Welcome. no worries. probably the plant using the energy in those leaves as it nears maturity. I grew Auto 60 day lemon by D,N,A. genetics and from seed to chop was 84 days.
1105452-e938fbc75f3bfd3090a6921450cc0a33.jpg
regards.

Back
Top Bottom